Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

There is still a lot of ignorance on this topic, a large percentage are totally unaware about cryptocurrencies, it is so much ignorance that they think it is a game and many times a lie. In my opinion, educational channels should be created on this subject and classes should be given in educational institutions since while this does not happen, cryptocurrencies will take time to establish themselves in the global market.

• +5 1

I think those who do not understand the topic at all and believe that this is gambling. Those who are well versed in cryptocurrency know that this is not a gamble, but a completely good tool for income.

On 11.01.2020 at 17:58, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

I believe that they do not want to understand this, relying on the well-known expression that it is impossible to predict the bitcoin rate, from which a completely predictable association with gambling arises.

Many people believe that the cryptocurrency market is a game, simply because they do not know it and do not understand how it works.

People always think some foolish stuff about the things that they don`t understand. They just guess and draw parallels in their minds, but if they start educating themselves they will understand the real fundamentals of crypto

In our time, people have already many times faced with fraud and therefore do not really believe in online stock markets. Also people can become addicted from crypto. as from gambling, so people think that crypto is one of the gamblings.

There is no need to bother.

Each person has the right to think differently, you and I know that cryptocurrencies are not a game, but you cannot force others to think like us.

Let people think what they want. I recommend that you express your ideas but without getting angry, so it is more likely that they can be understood better, with the average person who does not know anything about cryptocurrencies.

People think it is gambling because they do not know what blockchain technology is. In addition, the price of cryptocurrencies has very strong fluctuations, being able to go up or down more than 10% in a single day, even in hours. That's why people think that. And it is normal because people prefer security in their investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, crypto is used in many gambling sites, that makes people think of gambling when they hear of crypto. And also crypto investment can be understood like gambling, because the crypto prices are unstable, so it has very high risks.

I have no idea why people think like crypto is gambling!  It is the new innovation for this world to give freedom to be owner of own assets. Those who thinks crypto is gambling,  they have no idea about blockchain technologies. 

not because to get angry because of that there is still a lot of lack of information for people the news says this another person the other almost always the news does not clarify anything rather they confuse your mind more if you are new

I think this is because in the cryptocurrency market, not everything depends on your knowledge, unfortunately. Much depends on the case, and it is at such moments that people blow their minds, if they are lucky, they can catch the excitement and lose all their money in the hope of even greater profit.

I think that most op people don't know what the crypto is 

The crypto and specali the btc will be the gold otlf the future I think

Because most people are conservative. They cannot accept new invents. And actually some cryptoes are kind of gambling.

I think that the lack of experience in the cryptocurrency field prompts them to think this way, even though there are a lot of articles explaining everything in detail about cryptocurrencies, but I guess they are not curious to know anything about them.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

I don't think crypto is gambling. You buy or sell it  by researching market. Do some technical analysis.  before placing order you should damm sure then long or short. so how is gambling? 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, hmind said:

crypto is not a gambling tool by itself but when it comes to online and vdigital money spending and gambling on your money become easier than real money so the chance of losing your digital money on gambling sites are very high.

for the simple fact that many people are still unaware of the subject and see the fact that they can make money with little work as a lie, that crypto is a gambling.

Muchas personas desconocen las criptomonedas, que pueden generar ganancias y suponen que es falso ganar dinero en línea. Es triste saber que muchas personas se están perdiendo estas grandes oportunidades de ganar dinero extra. Por eso siempre comparto con mis amigos, invitándolos a participar y generar dinero.

• +5 1

It is that eventually along the trajectory of bitcoin many different theories and definitions have been made by different groups, in the cryptographic field, such as the example that a cry of currency looks like a coin from a game which is understandable but not  is based on this definition.

Maybe because in crypto you can wake up fabulously rich, or you can lose all your savings. Additionaly airdrops and bounties are similar to bonuses in gambling. The main thing here is certainly not play too much and do not forget about real life!

We all have a moment of uncontrol, those emotions have to be controlled like this so as not to have problems in the future

Because in cryptocurrencies you can just earn at any time that you want only if you have capital, so thats people has greedy and skip about learning so thats why they only bet the price in crypto.