LYRA2REV2 ASICMINER MOST POWERFULL FUSIONSILICON X1 TO SELL!!! - Miners for sale - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bytcoinboost

LYRA2REV2 ASICMINER MOST POWERFULL FUSIONSILICON X1 TO SELL!!!

Hello, dont miss this great promotion FUSIONSILICON X1 12.96GB AsicMiner LYRA2REV2 Mining Mostly XVERGE AND Japanese MONA COIN, but also more & more....Great Profitability 5 USD/DAY 1100 WATTS. This miner was used in my farm for 3 months, it is like if it was new, I ve paid for it 2500 USD and Today I sell it for 1150 USD (SHIPPING COST INCLUDED FROM SWITZERLAND) Paypal accepted (buyer protection).

If you want me to upload to you a Video while this miner is working with my fullname added on it, like this you have the proof I own it, nothing more, nothing less, the happy customer which will buy it have chance because I need asap some money, I need to sell it but I would never sell it otherwise if I had enough money this is something sure, Mines also Global Token and many more....

Think That MONA COIN is the strongest Cryptocurrency globally MADE IN JAPAN, people pays with Mona coin like with fiat money in Europe or USA, thsi ccrypto is really used a lot in Japan.

You have also the best POOLS worldwide who mine MONA like MININGPOOLHUB/ZERGPOOL/ZPOOL/F2POOL and more...

You can contact me on my TELEGRAM USERNAME: BITCOINBOOST or by email stoweo at outlook.com

Best regards

Stephane Cavatassi/SWITZERLAND

Edited by bytcoinboost
#asicminer#Monacoin#Verge#Zpool#Altcoin#Profit 5usd/day

Hello my friend, can you explain the work of the device
How much is the price of the device new and where is it and can it be shipped to Arab countries and how much does it cost to ship to the UAE

It sounds very tempting, but at the same time what scares me is the issue of price, when a certain purpose is sold for half the price people may think that there is a hidden defect in the device. So what is the guarantee that this device is in good condition and there are no problems with it.

This is good my friend, it seems that your mining business is successful, but I am not interested in mining and I cannot do this in my country and I prefer trading.

I wish you success my friend, your business looks great and successful, I do not have mining experience and I think it is very difficult

Yes you are right but in my view 5$/day is not a good deal as the ROI is very low so you have to increase that amount using some techniques.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:22 PM, Batoul al eman said:

Good luck my friend you seem to be successful in your business and love mining and I love him but it seems difficult for me and I do not know the rules of mining I would prefer exchange.

Yes you are right i agree with you i donot know the rules of mining i would prefer exchange.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:39 AM, ArsalMajeed said:

Yes you are right but in my view 5$/day is not a good deal as the ROI is very low so you have to increase that amount using some techniques.

Yes you are right i agree with you the ROI is very low as you have to increase that amount using some techniques

Hi my companion, would you be able to clarify crafted by the gadget 

What amount is the cost of the gadget new and where is it and would it be able to be delivered to Arab nations and what amount does it cost to transport to the UAE

Mona Coin is no doubt the best coin from Japan and of course yeah we can get the more profits from this coin but if you are selling the mining equipment which has been already used in the farm, potential buyers might surely doubt on it. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

I know about mining and how it's work but sometimes i wondered about the power full hash values of the hard wares and their functions.

the power full hard ware is an ASIC chip that is the best one for the mining.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.