Token price drop in ICO after listing - Page 7 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
complex

Token price drop in ICO after listing

On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

Listing tokens in exchanges below ICO charge is normally the trouble of a few traders, they did not get any income from their investments because of dropping the fee underneath ICO charge. I suppose the purpose of it, is the unsuccessful launching of their ICO to the general public or they did not attain their intention. There also are instances that the list price is better than the ICO fee but it'll all at once dropped once the bounty hunters promote their tokens.

• +1 1

Usually this takes place due to the fact there are such a lot of bounty hunters who're just looking forward to the listing to have their rewards offered at once. So seeing that there are lots of sell orders, the costs will simply drop and harm the coins/tokens. But in case you tend to hold lengthy enough whilst the costs recovered, you may definitely make extra money from it.

• +1 1

My opinion is never invest again in ICO project if you find a profit of a single penny then instantly sell your ico token. Buy token after launching the token in any trading site.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Danity said:

it's happen to a lot of ICO/IEO because every people invested in the project to get the Bonus and every project usually give you a high bonus up to 40% in the first week 

Because investments in ICO aren't lengthy-time period in nature, humans are interested in brief-term profit, therefore, after getting into the trade, the charge is going down. Advisors and the group itself do no longer have a price threshold for sales, their sales boost up the autumn in costs.

• +1 1

That how many use to start but with time thinks will change for better, to hat is if the developer is serious with what he is doing,there is a lot of challenges involve when listed like this

Mainly when any new token start their journey they do a bounty that's why when they listed their token to the exchange the bounty hunter sell all the coins at any price that's why price go down.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

After ICO was available in an exchange, it's normal for the early adopters/supporters to liquidate their assets, this way they can take profit or re-invest in another project.
If you are stuck in the price dumping, better keep your holdings. afterall I'm sure that you've done your analysis about the project so you know how good is that project.

• +1 1

In cryptocurrency ico's are also playing important role, In ico's price is different and after listings Exchange price is different but we get profit also almost price will drop because all are selling the tokens but nobody hold Tokens.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

If you believe in project concept and team wait for good time to come i also have invested in many Airdrops and i am in lose also from those Tokens but good time will come

The drop in the ICO is due mainly because of lot of scams. Most project just collected investors money without actually continue the development. That is not the case of the Netbox browser, it is just unique is design. It is the first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node which includes Netbox.Wallet that is credited with rewards for the active usage of the browser. 

Edited by BountyAirdrop

OP, it isn't likely that you're ever going to recoup your losses in the ico market, because most of the tokens generated by them are either useless or are scams to begin with.  There weren't that many good ideas that solved actual problems, at least not problems that could be 'tokenized'.  That's why the whole scene turned into a bubble and eventually crashed. 

Nobody is going to want those tokens in the future, believe me.

• +1 1

All ICO Fall down after it's was listed in exchange it's a dilema about any project like that because all trades want to sell in the Same time that's why the price fall down but not in IEO we can really make a real profit

this is very bad to hear about your losses in crypto invest.i think you should check before investing the ICO.please take better idea about the team.reviews,whitepaper,better bounty manager.hope this will bring profit next time.as you have invested please hold those coins for future.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Amina1 said:

i am now not questioning if that take place todays consumers are very specific examine to the preceding years they dont hold the tokens/cash they supplied at ICO due to the reality that they have keep a big bonuses from the early part of an ICO what are we able to count on from it a unload best few buyers will maintain there token for tremendous most of it are after the profit. thats why we cant assume a large fee drop after it became indexed.

That is one reason of the many reasons why the price of tokens falls after listing. Bonuses are the main thing to look at, because sometimes projects provide huge bonuses to investors. Though they do not think in the future.

• +1 1

Heaps of ICO ventures kick the bucket when their coins have been recorded available, this is on the grounds that numerous venders are eager to sell the coins at modest costs, merchants can't consider holding the token until the value begins to balance out, and obviously things will make the designers are disappointed with this, if the effect of the drop in coin costs surely the group will require assets to siphon costs, numerous groups like to verify their cash as opposed to pumping the cost of their coins.

1 hour ago, BEBETTER3 said:

After listing, the price always falls and this is normal, since many bounty hunters immediately sell them even if the price is small. If it was a really good project, then you should wait, the price after the listing can grow many times.

A decrease after listing is normal and natural. But I really hope that after that the project can make the price rise again, not that there will be no increase after the dump.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, complex said:

i invested my money in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team and also good hype but after listing in exchange the price drop badly. some of project also not recovering since ling time. what is your opinion abut it?  now i lost alot of money in ICO's

Lack of audit or transparency of the funds raised has caused investors to lose confidence in the project and the team could have dumped their tokens. Need people who understand about the crypto market. Just take a look at ICO in 2014-2017.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, jumiee said:

Lots of ICO projects breathe your last breath once their coins hold been planned on the market, this is for the reason that lots of sellers are prepared to put up for sale the coins at low-cost prices, sellers cannot reflect of asset the empty until the rate starts to stabilize, and of module equipment will sort the developers are frustrated with this, if the impact of the falling off in coin prices definitely the set will hardship money to pump prices, lots of teams rather to protected their money rather than pumping the consequences of their coins.

But you know that a lot of currently coins/tokens before have ICO and sell their coins/tokens for very low price, and of course on ICO there was sell off and price drop and again recover and touch ATH. It's just matter that coin/token have point/meaning and that have future, because that can move price and if dont have any plan for future of course that will collapse. 

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

In my opinion only a few investors will continue to have tokens for sure most of it after profit. That's why we cant expect a massive price drop once it's registered.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, BullRunBit said:
On 1/31/2020 at 8:27 AM, jumiee said:

Lots of ICO projects breathe your last breath once their coins hold been planned on the market, this is for the reason that lots of sellers are prepared to put up for sale the coins at low-cost prices, sellers cannot reflect of asset the empty until the rate starts to stabilize, and of module equipment will sort the developers are frustrated with this, if the impact of the falling off in coin prices definitely the set will hardship money to pump prices, lots of teams rather to protected their money rather than pumping the consequences of their coins.

But you know that a lot of currently coins/tokens before have ICO and sell their coins/tokens for very low price, and of course on ICO there was sell off and price drop and again recover and touch ATH. It's just matter that coin/token have point/meaning and that have future, because that can move price and if dont have any plan for future of course that will collapse. 

But most of us have seen projects that cannot bounce back after a big downturn. If the token / coin does not have their project product. Then we will see the project fall and not be able to return to the starting point.

I agree with what was said @jumiee
Indeed, the project team is more likely to maintain their money for floating, rather than holding down the price of tokens that fall.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Man said:

But most of us have seen projects that cannot bounce back after a big downturn. If the token / coin does not have their project product. Then we will see the project fall and not be able to return to the starting point.

Indeed, the project team is more likely to maintain their money for floating, rather than holding down the price of tokens that fall.

You probably found some wrong coin/token, because when you buy some coin/token before ICO or when ICO is open you must to make good research before you buying because like I always say you must to have reason because you buy that coin/token. I will write you one example, did you know that ADA Cardano ICO price was 0.0024$ and after some time price drop till 0.0022$ and after some time ADA price touch ATH (all time high) which was around 1$, can you image jump from 0.0024$ till 1$? If is project/coin/token good you dont need to worry just you need to hold and be patient. 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, BullRunBit said:
19 hours ago, Man said:

You probably found some wrong coin/token, because when you buy some coin/token before ICO or when ICO is open you must to make good research before you buying because like I always say you must to have reason because you buy that coin/token. I will write you one example, did you know that ADA Cardano ICO price was 0.0024$ and after some time price drop till 0.0022$ and after some time ADA price touch ATH (all time high) which was around 1$, can you image jump from 0.0024$ till 1$? If is project/coin/token good you dont need to worry just you need to hold and be patient. 

What year is Cardano (ADA)? If you say ADA other popular coins are the same. They've come down and come back again. What I mean is not an already large coin, but a new token that is listed on the exchange. Indeed not all of it, but most of the new ones after listing on their exchange dump. And difficult to rise.

Edited by Man
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Man said:

What year is Cardano (ADA)? If you say ADA other popular coins are the same. They've come down and come back again. What I mean is not an already large coin, but a new token that is listed on the exchange. Indeed not all of it, but most of the new ones after listing on their exchange dump. And difficult to rise.

01.October.2017 you can find all informations here:

https://icomarks.com/ico/cardano

I dont tell that all ICO will be the same, it's important that project/coin/token is good and that have future that is main thing when you invest in some coin that you believe in that coin.

Like I write before, ADA was same new coin before (2017) and look now you can see that on Coinmarketcap is on 10 place: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

One more important thing when you invest in some new coin, dont look on short period to make profit let things happen follow road map follow what will do next for that coin follow when will be add on some big exchange and such a things can move price a lot of some new coin/token.

The simplest example are Bitcoin, which Bitcoin price was 2009? What happened after, how price rise. Nothing happened overnight.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Because all have to sell their coins like things happens with yodda the initial price was 10k satoshi but it drops to 2k now but yodda is good coin it is still in good way , but the Coins that couldn't handle the scenario will get dead

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,