It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

Not possible, ethereum price hits 1000$ 2020 it is possible because when ethereum 2.0 release, price will be spike soon. Ethereum has a good future for long term.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Ethereum at $ 8,000 impossible considering the behavior of its value, it rises in a few days to remain stagnant in a price band for a long time, I am convinced that at that level it is impossible for it to arrive in 2020, I am not saying that it will never simply arrive not in this 2020 and I do not see it in the next few years, anyway that will depend on many factors, but what it is now I do not see as possible.

This is misplaced optimism my friend at least this year, I do not think that the price of Ethereum will reach up to $ 8,‭000‬ because the interest of the market does not require this, as well as the interest of some whales in the market.  Date 7/‭10 2020‬ we find the price of Ethereum is $ ‭340‬

Ethereum may hit $ 8,000 but I don't think it will in 2020. Most likely, it will hit that price by the end of 2021.

• +4 1

Ethereum at 8000$ in 2020 its exact eminent for this as rectify instantly righteous trading on 140$ uniform we declare a little sound endorsement and stark squad and similarity for this coin but confidently no calm unchanging for after that not many existence as if this beat for a second time near 800$ to 1000$ followed by clearly this may well be spacious hit for this coin and its squad. 

personally I think it will take a little longer for the value of ETH to reach that amount friend, I think that next year (2021) it could reach the figure of a thousand dollars, on the other hand bitcoin has always had better growth so I think with can easily double its value for the next year

I don't expect that at all. In my opinion, the price will not exceed $ 500 at the latest at the end of 2020, but perhaps in the coming years the price will rise to very large numbers.

It is as impossible as believing that bitcoin this year will reach $ 100,000
please guys let's ask consistent questions and assumptions.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I am sure that eth can reach 8000 usd, but I could not affirm that in 2020, since currently the value of eth is at 350 usd. Maybe in about 6 years it may reach that value, but I personally have a lot of faith in this currency, I see a much better future than at present, in addition to being one of my favorite coins; there are also people who say that btc can reach up to 100,000 in the long term, and it is for this reason that I dare to say that the eth can reach 8,000 within 6 to 8 years.

• +3 1

I highly doubt that the price of ETH will rise as much as you say in such a short time, we are going to end the year 2020 and the. 

ETH is barely at $ 330, this is because despite the fact that ETH has a lot of support, people do not see it as much as the currency that sponsors all cryptocurrencies, that is, bitcoin. 

People prefer to request payments, transactions and others through bitcoins or failing that with other means of payment such as USD from PayPal, but I have never seen a store or place where they accept ETH in their payment methods, so I really doubt it. 

On 1/10/2020 at 8:03 AM, Rudro88 said:

Yes, ETH will never go up to $ 8000 in 2020, which is going to be a big deal, so if ETH goes from $ 140 to $ 200, that would be a big price for us.

ethereum didnt only go from 140 to 200 but it already did double of that when it touched 400 and it is only beginning of q4 now, so I believe before years end we can break 400 again and come close to 500 as next target

but 8000 maybe our grandkids will see that

I don't think Ethereum will reach $ 8,000 in 2020. It is a very strong currency, but I think it will rise to $ 500 in the near term. I also think that in the distant future, the price will rise to 10,000 dollars

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that if Ethereum can reach $ 8000 since At the beginning of the year it was announced that Ethereum 2.0 will possibly arrive after a long wait. This is a network update that will change the way blocks are mined on this chain and how miners are rewarded. This will be done by changing the current mining model (Proof of Work or PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS), a protocol in which participants will use the amount of cryptocurrencies they have in staking to validate transactions. Many are the users and services that are preparing for the arrival of Ethereum 2.0, as does this Cryptocurrency Wallet that offers a free service for Ethereum users and a great variety of ERC-20 tokens (that work on that blockchain) and from other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Dash (DASH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). It also allows exchanges between crypto assets and purchases by credit or debit card. Ethereum 2.0 is an update that has been in development for several years, but has been delayed on multiple occasions. Therefore, the fact that its launch is so close in 2020 is a good reason for attention to focus on this blockchain and the price of its cryptocurrency rises.

It is impossible and you have set the bar so high that your investments will fail as you will lose interest thinking that in a year you will make so much money from an investment that it can't happen, we are now only some months before the year ends and ethereum is not looking it can go higher than 500 dollar.

• +3 1

You have given no reason why ethereum will be valued this high. Just saying a number for no reason but I get you have some ehtereum and hope this and if this is your target good luck it is october now and new year is not far, I wish it goes this high.

• +2 2

Who knows in this world everything is possible but in my opinion I do not think that it will reach those values over the years it may be even more than what you say I in my humble opinion I do not think it will happen in the 2020 of the 700
  a big greeting to everyone

It is not impossimble, 2 month and 2021 year.. Maximum 700-800 USD for ethereum. But if we see good fees in Ethereum 2.0 and it will be soon - maybe we will see higher price. 

The ETH can reach the 8000$ in a middle time, but it is almost impossible to reach in this year, is very hard to do it, anything is impossible but it is really hard, I dont think that it can happen

On 1/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

it is impossible to see the highest price of eth at only $ 1500 and even if it rises it seems maybe only in the $ 2000 area but we also don't know what will happen in the market especially if bitcoin returns to show good performance, eth value will definitely follow.

The greatest protection is yourself, not giving your cryptos or your secret keys to anyone, serious companies do not ask you for your money to test their products, first what you should do for each project is to inform yourself, test the products and according to it Investing your money It is obvious that in every investment there is a risk of losing but the important thing is that this margin of loss is compensable with the security that you find in the project.

• +1 1

Well, since it's autumn 2020 and by the end of the year there is not much left, now the price of Eth is fixed at around $ 350, I actually very much doubt that even with a very strong rise in the price of all cryptocurrencies on the air there is a chance to reach that price. I think here it is necessary to wait for ETH2.0 and there it will be already visible, can then the price of air can be fixed someone a little higher

I really don’t think I’ll make it to $8,000 this end of the year, it’s very hard to reach that goal. At the moment Ethereum can close this year at around $400 to $500