Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 14 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

Welcome

There is too much app on PlayStore But most of them have to pay I don't think everyone is honest If you want to earn money, you have to pay money first Free money earning app is very less 

There are no mobile application that pays us high.  Most of the mobile apps are fake. They attract people to use this and show their income but they don’t pay us. But many apps pay very little.  Not high. 

• +1 1

I don't prefer any app i always use we sites for earning.if you done a work on Photoshop and any editing apps are best .so plz don't waste your time on useless apps

• +1 1

There are many people which earn due to the mobile application and mobile application are beneficial for the users so this is a profitable trading

For example, you shopped from an e-commerce platform;  If there is a discount for the product afterwards, you earn bonus money as much as the discount from the application.  An alternative available for those who frequently shop on the e-commerce platform.

uygulama-cep-telefonu.jpg

• +1 1

Not the app but there are several sites that work properly. I can recommend them but I don't know how accurate they are to advertise on the site. With a little research, you can find a lot of yee. A few Turkish channels are making videos about it on youtube. 

There are a lot of application, but they do not pay a lot and you can't reach the minimum withdrawal level . You need a lot of time in addition to that . These applications may be fraudulent , so i advise you to try other methods of profits..

Dear friend most of mobile application earning are scam. I try so many application and see earning very low and waste my time. Mobile earning cannot satisfy to me. So I think this forum earning very good and this forum growth my knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I think there is no any mobile application for high earning..because most of the earning application is fake or scam...but we can earn very little amount of money from a real apps...so I think we cannot earn higher amount of money from mobile application..

There are severa programs in order to pay you for completing errands but a massive part of them aren't genuine. Also, to be sincere I do not consider any kind of usage that pays

Mobile apps didn't pay high but you can try some apps in play store which ate belongs to crypto currency they pay in bitcoin litecoin dogecoin  everyone should try this 

21 hours ago, Abdullah randhawa said:

Hello my dear friend,yes there are a lot of apps for earning high but I suggest you to not use that app because most of the apps are fake and scam.there are a lot of trading apps which are scams when we put money to trade they banned us from the site and steal our money.some also steal our personal information and use them for bad purpose.

@Abdullah randhawa what you say its all true mate most of online earning apps scam are fake, even some apps stolen our personal information and sell that information for money,

among those apps this forum 100 times better, if anyone wants earn money online then prefer this forum.

• +1 1

If you want to earn hig then i suggest you there are some apps who will pay you but they pay at low cost so try an other way show your skills on the other sites

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Arishkhan said:

Hello friend!!!!! Yes you’re absolutely right mobile apps are not pay so much in my point of view there is no such a good mobile app where you get huge amount so if you want to earn huge amount so start work on cryptotalk this is best for trading and investment earning best of luck 😊

Even some apps tends to saying they pay 20000 Satoshi, as I have come about such an app lately, as even though,am still to confirm it, if it's actually real, as on their payment system, as it has some quite known payment reports, as it all depends as an entirely new beginner in Crypto will instead more be looking on this apps which payout, as that's nearly a cross road that when being a beginner you go for

I dont Think so. most of  the mobile apps just waste your time and dont pay you money.  They are totally fake.  But id there any apl which pay good and trusted  so i dont know about this  app.  May anyone suggest me? 

• +2 1

it takes effort to make money. If any site, person or institution says it will give you money without effort, it is probably a fraud. So I think you should not rely too much on mobile apps, sites, etc. But some sites or mobile apps ask you to work and say it will pay off, and they are not really scams. For example, I think you can trust the CryptoTalk site.

in general, most monetization practices are fake. but there are also money applications.but such practices both waste time and make little money.

I think apps market is not too good to earn much money. Apps market can give you just part time but you cannot completely rely on it. There are many apps for earning money but you cannot make them as a professional .

On 9/1/2020 at 17:32, Upright said:

Las aplicaciones móviles, en realidad, nunca pagan demasiado, ya que saben que el juego o la aplicación pueden ser adictivos en los que seguirías jugando una y otra vez. Tener una cantidad acumulada de pago

Very true, I agree with you, many mobile applications do not pay much, no more than a few cents. Well, it is not really done much, but for that there are many pages to earn real USD, for example I spend my time working with kolotibablo and the truth is that I cannot complain. a good page you just have to dedicate your time

image.png.55899c75e2af42e9602133b48f45d9d0.png

Based on my experience, I can earn a small amount of money from applications downloaded over the phone. But the amount of money you can earn from these apps is very small. The app makers earn from advertising and give you very little return. Moreover, most applications are time consuming and fraudulent. I suggest you pay attention and research well.

Sometimes we become fools in the name of making money.And so a lot of our time is wasted.Some people say Be patient And do something new.

There are a lot of these apps but I haven't downloaded any of them. I think they are a waste of time because they are not making a good profit.
These applications provide very little profit. Those responsible for these apps know very well that you will get back to playing because these apps are so addictive over time.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Почувствуйте удобство и безопасность обмена электронных валют с нашим сервисом! На  нашем сайте вы найдете самые выгодные курсы обмена, а также огромный выбор валютных пар. Меняйте валюту через наш сервис уже сегодня и убедитесь в его уникальности!
    • Bitget запустила промоакцию с возможностью выиграть Apple, BMW и Rolex   Криптовалютная биржа Bitget объявила о проведении промоакции для зарегистрированных пользователей. Об этом Incrypted рассказали представители платформы.   Событие продлится с 25 апреля по 25 мая 2024 года. Для участия в акции пользователям нужно торговать на фьючерсах и увеличивать свой торговый объем во время проведения мероприятия, чтобы попасть в число победителей. По словам команды, вознаграждения распределяются в зависимости от наибольшего объема транзакций.   Согласно релизу, компания подготовила различные подарки для трейдеров, включая золото, продукцию марки Apple (часы Apple Watch SE и наушники AirPods Max), сумку Louis Vuitton KEEPALL и часы Rolex Submariner Green Dial. Главный приз — автомобиль BMW X5 Li 2024.
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.