How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

There a thousands exchanges in the internet world but you should check them if they are legit or not to avoid any scamming sites.

• +2 1

I think coinmarketcap has the names of all the legit and trusted exchange sites although the number of crypto exchange sites are many more but all are not trustable. May be the exact number isn't mentioned anywhere but you can see the list at Coinmarketcap or coingecko.

I don't know how many cryptocurrency exchanges there are.  I am doing new work in this forum.  So I know a lot about this cryptocurrency exchange.  But now this cryptocurrency has become very famous.  Because now it is very easy to earn.

You do need to know that? This number will also change so quickly and maybe we have two hundred exchanges today but can reach a thousand after a year. I am happy to have found a few good exchanges and do not need to use any other. I am happy with Yobit, Binance, Coinbase and dex Uniswap that I am use.

My friends, there are many exchanges of corrupt currency, but you use it to depend on yourself. If you go to Yobit this is how yobit tells you all the things, so he can show you all the things so that you can easily and which is beneficial for you.

I remember that when the cryptocurrency is launched there are few exchanges but now due to the popularity of cryptocurrency there are a lot pf exchanges in crypto marcket. But some best cryptocurrency exchanges are coinbase,binance,coinmama.

There are many other currencies who's changeable with crypto currencies.Because through this process we can earn good money and well reputation in business.This is necessary part.

I think many exchange there are so it has many exchange there are . For me, yobit would be top of the list. As its easy and simple to convert any currency to other there, I use it.

• +2 1

I think that the exchanges on coinmartketcap are too many for you to choose, the purpose you want to learn about many exchanges to do, instead you should look for reputable exchanges and coins to invest to start. 

have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? That would be extremely helpful.

Why you need to know exchanges quantity in this time quality is much better than that. If you forget about exchanges you already follow it's all depend your memory, try to remember. Maybe you need to check your computer data because for me ask quantity exchanges is weird.

There are lot of crypto currency exchange in the market as we know that the most popular one I normally use and which I trust that have low transaction fees and also legit then is easy to use is yobit exchanger 

There are a lot of exchange platform, but what's the different of each platform is their fees, and its security. well for me i am looking for an exchange is easy to use and easy to navigate the platform and the fees is low. right now yobit is what am i using. 

• +1 1

I do not think it is possible to obtain this information because all the platforms and statistics sites do not care about the number of transactions, but rather the volume of trading that occurs within the platform.

A lot of exchanges are there, and a lot of them are from places  where there's not a lot of government oversight. You'd think that would be a good thing, but it really isn't.

Beware of unregulated exchanges. But it's hard to know exactly which those are. 

There is a long list to do Cryptocurrency exchanges. The point is that you have to make sure it is a reliable source. Personally Yobit, binance, they are the best.

I guess that there are great numbers of crybtocurrency exchanges that we cannot count them! So it's about what's the best exchange between them and which of them do we need to work on , it's better to ask some experts.

Cryptocurrencies are bought and sold on cryptocurrency exchanges and in which the trader needs to open a trading account by filling out an online form Most exchanges feature an order book that shows what traders are buying and selling and where they perform these operations.

I think from my knowledge about more than 1 hundred but every year new exchange is creating and many closing. Actually, the amount of cryptocurrency exchange is growing in the number day by day and I don't see that slowly down soon, has more people gets interested in cryptocurrency the more cryptocurrency exchanges will come.

I've probably used only like 20 of the 504 exchanges. I don't know what kind of crazy person would make an account on all of them it would be too hard to manage. I think many exchanges will die off and bigger players will continue to do well like binance and yobit. I guess I wonder what the smaller exchanges are doing in order to bring more customers because there are only so many traders and crypto users. 

• +1 1

I think there are round about 530+ crypto currency exchange there. They are very helpful and good working. This is demanding advance world. I have no information that how many people are getting benifit from this platform. It is very helpful in business Life.

3 minutes ago, Zakir Shah said:

I think there are round about 530+ crypto currency exchange there. They are very helpful and good working. This is demanding of advance world. I have no information that how many people are getting benifit from this platform. It is very helpful in business Life.

The number of crypto exchanges is growing by the day, thanks to widespread acceptance of cryptocurrency. So some measurable crypto pages, such as coingecko, coinmarketcap, and so on, are available for precise fugure out. They display the exchange's number, ranking, trust score, amount, and coin information. Because of its simple and intuitive gui, Coingecko is the perfect choice for me.