HanSal Script : 30$ : AutoFaucet # PTC # PTCL # Offers # Tasks # Advertising - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hanasl

HanSal Script : 30$ : AutoFaucet # PTC # PTCL # Offers # Tasks # Advertising

Best and cheapest multi features Script: So Discount 50% OFF
get your script for 30 $ :: is it worth ??
All features you need in one script :
Main Features to the earning ::

• ads around all the site.
  • Short links :: add as you want with its count.
  • PTC :: get traffic to your site or any link by reward the users
  • Tasks system :: reward users to complete your tasks
  • Offer Walls :: join 4 offerwalls sites  > wannads,ptcwall,theoremreach and asiamag
  • custom Pages:: you can add your referral sites and others
  • users can buy banners on the head of your site
  • users can buy ptc ads and share their task with fee

what make user join my site??
users can get rewards for multi earning ways such as

• manual faucet: free rewards every some time
  • autofaucet :: works with their bounces that they get from PTC,PTCL,Tasks and Offers
  • visiting short links PTC
  • PTC wall :: simple and easy way to get rewards
  • offerwalls that do not depend on their country (asia-mag)
  • Complete Tasks:: that you send or other users
  • referral system :: share their link and get rewards from their refferals

users can withdraw their funds after confirm via paypal and expresscrypto.io
  we support (4) altcoin :: BTC , LTC ,ETH and DOGE

what about advertising on the site??

• users can advertise on your site by buying banners on the head of the site.
  • buy PTC ads .
  • they can share tasks such as CPA or others

advertisers can deposit on the site via paypal and supported altcoins
   they can control their funds on the site

wait !! what about admin Panel ??
    what i can do with it ??

admin can do every thing you can expect and want from his dashboard

• control every thing from setting :: faucet , PTC ,PTC, layout and more…..
  • Add his tasks , short links , referrals sites , PTC ads
  • share news for the site
  • check users reports
  • pay to users via expresscrypto.io
  • more….. and more…

is there other features??
ya, there are a lot ,:: like

• verification login system via sending email
  • share social network plugin :: that user share his ref link directly
  • chat room plugin
  • notification system for payment completing tasks and others
  • and many more..

what about security 

Huh

it is the first thing we always thing in it

• recaptcha for faucet and autofaucet
  • anti-bot system on PTC wall
  • last version for anti-adblocker
  • IP block via third party site
  • from admin panel can control and trace users activities
    • many other features are build in the site to avoid hackers attacks and cheaters

Now Let me see demo to know how your script works ..
      you can find it works correctly with perfect payment proof here : https://coinbux.pw/
      what about admin???  
      contact me to visit it

if i liked you script and want to buy it ,
      how can i get it??

it is so easy just buy it now from seoclerk.com

wait!!!!! i have a lot of question to ask about your script ?
      contact me here : https://t.me/CryptoDeve

regards:
      hansal
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 1/8/2020 at 9:13 PM, Binjit said:

I dont understand you are pramoting  faucet or script writing platform.look like that is script writing platform if it is faucet then i think hard to earn 30$ per day because faucet always paying low amount of Income

this is script as i said in the title 

all in the futures : about the script and you can see demo : there >>coinpux.pw

the main aim from the script the you can start your own faucet for just 30$ and check it in seoClerks rate:

but as i think you didnt read the post you start comment with the title 

7 hours ago, badboy4 said:

Bro can you give me some demo link??

coinpux.pw and the admin: photo 

Capture.PNG

On 1/10/2020 at 6:48 PM, Jaga123321 said:

These are fake don't buy any bot or software who can automatic claim faucet Because 1st of all all faucet comes with Google captcha and then there is nothing like automatic faucet claimer it's a false 

i dont promote bots to collect sats here , i try to promote my faucet script with full  features that claimers need 

and the owner need to all be happy and earn money

• +5 1

Faucet script is no longer practical to be used today. If we invest or buy 30$ worth of that software then we will have a long time to go to earn that using the faucet script. I dont think it is wise to use it anymore. Writing here at cryptotalk is much profitable.

• +1 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Your projects is very good and you are selling your faucets website script but one thing I want to ask about this faucets script is, this script really profitable for us because I saw lots of faucets websites but they paying for low coins.

Just like it can be a script posting base, it should be touched upon by the belief that every dollar that comes in 89 every day will always shell out the sum of the given.

This script is very good and it seems easy to manage. But its very hard for now to earn good profit by owning a faucet, many bounty hunters are using airdop sites, microjob sites, staking and trading to earn money but nit faucet anymore. I guess you will have to pay good amount at least 500 satoshi per task to get users for your faucet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i see your projects are very good especially many faucet websites pay for low coins and you sell your faucets website script but one chosen thing i want to ask about this faucets script is that this script is really profitable for us as i have seen.

PTC pages are great for making a few dollars a month you just have to have several and work on multiple pages at the same time for best results. Some pay in dollars, others in bitcoin and rubles. You have to take into account that some pages ask for an advance deposit in order to verify the wallet but the oldest ones always pay where you have to be careful is always with the newest PTCs because they could be scam and make you lose your money and your time but the Most of these kinds of pages are very good as the tasks to be done are very simple.

Thanks for all users that are interesting in the script and i will be here for any questions 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:05 AM, Randall80 said:

PTC pages are great for making a few dollars a month you just have to have several and work on multiple pages at the same time for best results. Some pay in dollars, others in bitcoin and rubles. You have to take into account that some pages ask for an advance deposit in order to verify the wallet but the oldest ones always pay where you have to be careful is always with the newest PTCs because they could be scam and make you lose your money and your time but the Most of these kinds of pages are very good as the tasks to be done are very simple.

this is script for who want to start his online business 

please check the selling page here

https://smarturl.it/hs-coinbux-ref

to understand more about the top what want

i ask again kindly for your impression about the script and what is it needing to be full script
with all site's owners need to start their business onlinea