Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?

On 10/6/2019 at 11:37 AM, pageraji said:

today i think its still good to buy more top ten altcoin like ethereum, cardano, stellar and ripple , before massive bull run coming this year..we hope

Yes this is the time to buy the coins and safe them in the wallet because this time market in bull mood and so much soon it will make a great bull at any time and then we don,t have time to buy the coins and the price of the coins will increasing regularly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, kiathaco said:

The only coin that can multiply in price by the end of this year is bitcoin. I do not think price of other coins will surge significantly as compared to bitcoin. Only a few of altcoins like Binance Coin, Houbi, Bittorrent are some altcoins that have high potentiality to grow over time.

Actually a lot of Altcoin has the potential to experience high price increases, if we consider chainlink has experienced a big increase this year, from $ 1 USD to $ 2- $ 3 USD. as well as several other altcoins. in the next Bullrun I believe some Altcoin will experience a big increase

On 10/6/2019 at 1:24 PM, atect90 said:

Base on what I watched, since market turns red and I figure this the most ideal approach to put resources into altcoins in light of the fact that I'am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the imprint this bear months. Do you likewise plan to HODL coins for such a long time? Your thoughts are pleasurably acknowledged and do you consent to contribute now or perhaps later?

yeah of course i will hold it for a long time. the right time to buy is when you see the market turns red. it's your chance to buy some altcoins when its price are cheap. i've started my contribute since 2 months ago and i still hold my altcoins.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:46 AM, ajizz said:

Yapp, that's right ma.
I think so too, this is a good time to start buying altcoin then save it as your long-term investment.
this time is not too late because the price of bitcoin today still provides a great opportunity to continue moving up to $ 16,000 in the near future ..

Yes it is a good time to start buying altcoins the market price for many good altcoins are so low and they will do great in the 2020, so buying now is the best time.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:42 PM, heroneverdie said:

I think Now still good to buy top 10 coin at cmc. And whatever you invest buy at low price and just analyst what coin will you buy.

what is your top 10 coins? is doge and ethereum is in your top coin list?what about trx coin and lisk do you like this coin? i what to hold now list because is very ccheap is lisk is a good project? please help me to decide..

On 10/6/2019 at 2:49 PM, Paranoxxx said:

You are right investing now in Altcoins make not really sense. In the past years mostly Bitcoin starts the bull run and the Altcoins moved later.

Yes this is the right time to invest some money in ALT coin and then safe it for future because ALT coin will make good money for you because this time market will move so much up and i am sure that this time so many coins will go uo double from last time.

BetFury                                                   

2 minutes ago, Bitcoin02 said:

Yоu'rе  right соntributing presently in Altcoins make not reаlly sense. Within the pаst a long timе gеnеrаlly Bitсоin bеgins the bull run аnd the Altcoins mоvеd aftеrwаrd.

I suggest to do not enter any altcoins now especially the bitcoin having hard time to find its support. Any time and any moment altcoin can be down more but if you have a solid analysis about the altcoin go buy after all it is you who will decide.

5 hours ago, dion2566 said:

I think you are right, the current price of altcoin is very low, and it is good to buy now because if BTC is at the bullrun point, then altcoin will move up as well. so don't waste a golden opportunity this time.

Be careful, not always the rapid growth of bitcoin also increases the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Usually all traders when a bull run starts selling cryptocurrencies and buying bitcoin,.

I hope you don't believe in people's personal thoughts and investments. If you are going to invest in a sub-currency, you should do it according to your own research and desire. the only thing that is certain in this market; is the fact that no one knows anything.

it depends on your desire for long-term trading or investment. but I suggest not to the assets of the new project that has finished making ICO sales. the progress of the development of the product has not been seen. especially for the long term it is better to choose assets that are already clear on the market trade and have sufficient volume every day.

According to me, best altcoins for buy now is ethereum, EOS and  BNB. They all have promising potential. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as  litecoin, dash, XLM where you can choose for investment purpose to give you good returns.

Today is the better chance to buy altcoins while bitcoin was giving a good performance in the market so far, while altcoins also giving a good opportunity to all investors to buy in the dip..

maybe the sale can not be followed naturally, but instead what we see now is not about the concept of market conditions, but the taste and how to trade in the field of cryptocurrency with a currency that can produce coins.

Stop that fucking promotion about your project, anchor. You know there are not many investors who willing to invest their money again on any ICO nowadays. Who knows which ICO will be turned into scam one

Put resources into altcoins now is the great decision, altcoins cost are low nowadays and their will move in the following couple of months, so you not buy now then you will be regret in future

On 10/9/2019 at 7:57 AM, Muneeb said:

Invest now in ALT coin because if the market goes to buy again then the price of the ALT coin is increase again and on that time may be you can,t buy the ALT coin so buy now the ALT coin and save it for future. 

Yes you are right if we invest now in ALT coin its good for us because soon all the crypto market will go up and we will make good money in it through just a simple investment. Now this time is the market pumping time and now we can buy the coins and safe them for good time.

BetFury                                                   

Altcoin is considered the current long-term investment trend. TGN is a good project that I'm aiming for. With a great team and a private wallet, it surprised me. TGN is on Exmarket and will be bumped up in the next few months and I believe it will be listed on larger exchanges not far away.

In general its not advisable because its very risky. Low volume tokens are usually end up nothing because there are no demands for it but in some cases, in a very rare cases, there are tokens with low volume but their value increases over time. So before buying this kind of token, you have to think very carefully and be ready for what might happen in the end.

Having good choices depends on how you really filter those promising coins, and to give furthermore recommendations always try to look on coinmarketcap chart. In there you can actually view the full coin details, which could provide you the entire price history. It could help you analyze which prospected coins on your choice, and you could review which exchanges it was listed.

all assets that you mentioned will be updated this year and next year. obviously investors will play on the asset. trading and prices may experience a high increase when an update is made or afterwards. I also bought and owned all three sets even if only a little.

According to me, best altcoins for buy now is ethereum, EOS and  BNB. They all have promising potential. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as  litecoin, dash, XLM where you can choose for investment purpose to give you good returns.

It is necessary to study before starting the investment, but in order to be able to do this you must have the basic knowledge in evaluating each different project because any project will have a way to make you happy so you need to consider carefully. I have studied many different projects but when I started buying that coin, everything went against my mind because when the market turns red any investment will be loss.

Altcoins are relatively cheap at the moment so it would be a very good investment decision to buy and hold  especially the formidable altcoins.