Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

This relies upon their laws and regulations, and a ton of nations are taking BTC as a danger to them, and they can't receive digital currencies due to some their own reasons, at any rate I think this won't hold for quite a while, they will acknowledge it soon or later.

In some countries bitcoin are not allowed they thought that it is scam .in my also not allowed . Every country have different points of about bitcoin . Due to some rules and regulations bitcoin are not in some countries. I think some countries save currencies that why they banned bitcoin in country

Some countries, I think, do not accept Bitcoin for fear of a significant increase in their dealers, which affects the local currency and decreases the demand for it, thus its value decreases against the rest of the currencies,
This is something that all countries try to avoid.

• +3 1

I would say that some countries do not accept bitcoin because of the decentralized system, the government and the banks were not ready to accept it immediately, they need it before analyzing how it can be helpful for everyone if it becomes legal I hope soon all over the world  Countries will start adopting bitcoin because it is a new technology that will be invented in the future. They have no authority over crypto.  And besides when it comes to a situation where crypto is used everywhere and no other meaning is used.

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Welcome mate, just as you have said, the increase in the acceptance of bitcoins has been drastically increased. So everything grow slowly as I predict in ten years time, bitcoins will be accepted by all countries in the whole world. Have a nice day

It all depends on the governmental model that each nation maintains, some bet on a protectionist system such as the United States or Russia, while some are more permissive, such as Asia or Latin America, where trade is regulated but allowed in a certain way free without intermediaries or organizations that are behind those who do business with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not know why they are doing so but mostly they are afraid that they would not be able to collect the taxes on the income that is why they are not accepting it.

Every country cannot adap to crypto, there could be several reasons for that, i think most important reason is the bitcoins decentralized nature. Governments cannot find anyone to communicate about bitcoin. Also this is happening mostly poor countries or undevelop countries.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is famous coin . It price is really high and valuable. But most of the countries don't accept bitcoin because in dark web most criminals use bitcoin for crimes. They supply bitcoin among the criminals and govt can't track them . Because it is impossible to track down. So most of the countries don't accept bitcoin. 

• +2 1

Currencies issued by any national government have their seal and guarantee issued on the note. Since digital currency is digital in nature no written guarantee can be given. Secondly fiat currencies can be controlled by the government. On the other hand there is no central authority to control digital currency. Neither it belongs to any government.

I think too much of the countries does not trust the digital currency so they understand that our money can go at any time because they lack knowledge,If someone is going to tell them how profitable Bitcoin is, then I think these people will join soon and in the coming years, crypto industry will become the most famous in the world. 

• +2 1

It because some countries government want be in control of every currency in there country, and cryptocurrency can not be controlled or managed by any government, but am sure with time all countries will be left with no option than to accept it ,what's your view @Muktarysule?

Many countries are fighting cryptocurrencies because they cannot control them, and cryptocurrencies threaten local currencies and central banks, but I do not think that governments can prevent cryptocurrencies because they have spread widely and many strong companies have supported cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

I think it is because many of the innocent people get lost their money in cryptocurrencies because they lose their private key or hackers head their accounts and stolen all their money. And so governments want to save their community from scamming.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

yes there are a lot of countries in the world which are considering Bitcoin as legal and not accepting it in any way may be the reason is that they found it not much secure and also it has no link like if someone money has stolen so how we could search the culprit.

Some different nations acknowledge the way that asfer as their administration can't handle Bitcoin there will be no compelling reason to acknowledge it in there nation, that is my opinion about it.

Why Bitcoin is welcomed in many parts of the world, a few countries are worry because of its volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary systems, and links to illicit activities like drug trafficking and money laundering. 

• +3 1

I think it is not excepted because they think that is cause of corruption and other illegal activities so many country ban i thing many country does not ban but they said if anyone lost in crypto then they are not responsible. In the future it will become the part of the currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Lard79 said:

@Lard79

Of course, there are many countries that do not recognize the currency of Bitcoin due to fear of affecting the central banks and their currency, as the Bitcoin currency is decentralized and has no authority or in order to control it, or paper currencies are controlled by the authorities, as many countries have imposed restrictions for that. Inability to control that currency

Yes am thinking that the other countries don't want to accept Bitcoin because it is has it's own independent of itself and they will not be able to control it so they prefer not to accept it

Bitcoin and crypto currency they are alternative means of making transactions that does not fall under the control and regulations of government that's why some countries government are yet to legalize the system. It's free from taxes

I think there are not many countries that restricts investment in cryptocurrencies. The reason why they prohibit it? In my opinion, the cause usually is they are unable to tax the transactions through their regular taxing laws and procedures. I think they are really missing a great opportunity of keeping up with the world's upcoming financial system and I feel sorry for them.

• +2 1

Any country must be careful about bitcoin, its totally new, I am in this strategy and we need to be careful that we are able to build that power to it there is effort to which we can be able to grow such solutions that are effectively working perfectly there is a lot of good ideas out there that we must be able to cross them with bitcoin really important because if we dont , we might find ourselves in that strange position that is tough to grow with @Mike1515

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Lard79 said:

whether bitcoin is legal or not

you can say whether is legal or not because it being illegal is only more than enough for countries to not deal with it , also  all countries won't allow a currency that they can't control its price to replace their national currency that they can control its price and track who use huge amounts of it

Because bitcoin is peer to peer digital currency when  allowed bitcoin as currency their is no way to collect money  for government with out money how govt devolved their country total market banks economy sweep the bitcoin that's region all of countries not allowed bitcoin

• +3 1