Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Its totally depends on you. If you dont have much knowledge for invest then I think its better not to invest. You can store you crypto currency into a safe wallet. When market price will go up then you can sell. If you want invest then gather knowledge about it. Analyses market conditions. Take advice from seniors. 

The most beautiful thing about bitcoin is that even if you are just holding it the value increase, biy investing it increase the quantity and value at thesame time

If you want my opinion, I think you can invest and store bitcoins. One reason is that its price has doubled this year since last year. It is being accepted that its price is going to be very high. Its value will double in the coming years and maybe more than double because being accepted will cost more than 100k dollars.

• +2 1

Hello mate both storing and investment are good and nice but storing may be more important than investment because when the price is high you will gain benefits but investment may fail and loose the money

It will be beneficial to invest crypto than to sell it because when you invest you can gain small even when it low so by that to me it a double advantage for you gain less when it low gain more when it higher 

• +5 1

My friend, it is useful to store them for use in investment .. that is, keep a high amount of money .. and then enter it in an investment .. in this case you achieve a large amount of profits .. and all the profits also keep them and also include them in the investment .. that is, keep With money is the way to invest

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to tell you that when you have the cryptocurrency in your wallet then you should to invest for the more profit but I want to suggest you that you should to be careful about your investment and you should to analyse everything before the investment

store and invest are related to each other but not the same thing.  You will invest in cryptocurrency prices.  On the other hand, you will hold currency in the hope of making a profit.  However, both are done in the hope of profit.

I my opinion we can lose our money in investment. Here is risk for losing money or getting more profit .

But If you store your btc then you can earn good profit. After some months. 

If you did store your btc in January 2020 now you can sell this and you can take much profit.

Both of them would be a great deals. But when you store your crypto there would be no changes, but uf you invest your crypto there is a possibility that you can grow your money or lose it big time. Well the decision is still yours, if you want to grow your money invest it, but make sure to research first in order for you to have some knowledge. 

It is beneficial if you can invest in the right site so that your earning will eventually increase. Storing your currency means leaving all your earnings in your wallet for a long time with the hope of using them when their value increase.

Invest the money in the crypto market is the bets way and so many peoples will make good money through this and this is true that so many peoples will change their life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think, it depend on time and situation. If you have some bitcoin, and if you think, bitcoin price can be increased later, then you can store your coin for selling them later when the price will grow. And for buying these bitcoin you have to invest some money. It is the relationship between storing and investing. You have to analysis the market and try to make assumption when the price can be risen.

Between storing and investing, do both, have to invest and the other half to store in a secure virtual wallet. Remember that the only one who gets to choose is you, the best extract is to invest half to double or triple our investment and have safe assets in a virtual portfolio for future inconveniences in operations, this will bring you success.

I am against the idea of hoarding, even if it is physical money. Correct investment does not lead to loss, even if the profit is small. Capital is preserved when the currency price rises, the profit will increase

I think so investing or Storing both are useful for all the crypto users.if Crypto users investing in the trading it will be greatfull for all the users and store the crypto currency and sell it at Right time also useful for all the users.we have to read all the article about Crypto trading before trading.

It's all depends upon you. The ground of this game will depend upon players. Also it depends upon on the nature of the person. Which kind of experience he or she have. How much he or she have done research. Storing and trading both cab be good all depends on you.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

If you can invest in cryptocurrency on the right site then you will get good profit but if you store it then no profit will come because you are not investing anywhere so your profit is not possible in any way.

• +3 1

Hello, so what is the benefits of a money or a cryptocurrecy coin that is stored without been used, so it would definitely be advisable to invest it in some legit places where you earn more profits, bit keeping coin without trading it is just not normal.

I prefer investing in digital currencies over storing them because if the cryptocurrencies are stored, they may lose their value in the future and that may expose me to bankruptcy. As for investment, I make a daily profit.

It is good to always keep cryptocurrency in wallets or platforms that are widely secure and simply wait for these to rise to obtain profits unlike investing we must always know how long we will need for our investment and have a plan if it is short or long term and always be aware of our orders.

On 7‏/1‏/2020 at 5:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

For me I like to keep currencies more than investing. Because by investing there is either profit or loss but by keeping the currencies. You can keep them for a long time until their price rises and then you sell. 

• +1 1

If I think that there is not a big difference between them. And according to my opinion, investment is better because it is a well thought out project. And in a large percentage, the profit is guaranteed

Just now, Salim2000 said:

If I think that there is not a big difference between them. And according to my opinion, investment is better because it is a well thought out project. And in a large percentage, the profit is guaranteed

Recently after bitcoin touched its all time high . Some experts said be ready to lose your all investment invested in crypto because no one have control of the crypto so be profit booker in this industry dont take it for longterm . Its my personal opinion 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

it's useful to me to invest in cryptos, because people are getting to know about cryptocurrency day by day. If you have some market trading experience, it's good to trade your money or coins every day because if you don't have experience, hold your coins and be aware of your Fiat Money

I prefer to invest my money in exchange sites for making profit. From last year 2020 to this new year 2021 through investbox I have earned more than $5 as a profit saving my talk coins getting 1% daily to reach 2000 talk coins before to exchange to bitcoin