Earn by downloading applications - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

I think that using this type of application to earn a few $ is not very good, the memory of the phone tends to fill up and in some cases if you download games it asks you to complete certain levels in order to obtain the rewards, I personally do not use it.

• +1 1

Win Gift is an application that gives away dollars in bitcoin, all you have to do is download applications that tell you or recommend you and after that you can withdraw your money in Bitcoin.

It should be noted that generally to earn money in these apps you need to complete some tasks, which are not difficult at all but depending on your country you will have more or less, but in any case there are other types of applications, there are those that pay you for invite people, to give your opinion, to photograph products, etc.

i think the only way this can be profitable, is when you have mobile clickfarm with 100s of phones and download those apps all at once, using your own smartphone is not gonna make you rich..

I respect your decisions and comments!
but I have tried applications like that and they don't pay!
incidentally the pc or mobile phone drive you crazy!
I really do not recommend this type of platform to generate income

I know many people and friends who tried to make money from this app, specifically they don't give you apps to download as when you start downloading a lot of apps in a row, I don't think downloading 1-4 apps will bring you a lot of money at all, the very little truth that can be obtained from an app.

Good information, I also download applications so that I can earn rewards by doing tasks and referring friends, it seems to me a good way to generate some money and thus be able to capitalize.

• +1 1

I have used some applications to earn money and the truth has been 
quite good for me, I was still looking for others Since you would guide 
me to try some new ones, so thank you very much for leaving this 
information here!.
Edited by diegoram

I don't think downloading apps is a profitable business, my friend, it is a waste of time and effort.
I prefer to do something else for which the income is good, not a few cents that are useless
My friend, you can find a better job than that, please

I don't think that you can earn a good amount of money from these applications because it have to pay you and also earn more money because the developers should earn from their app.

With all due respect to you, these applications will not gain from them anything. On the contrary, they will drain your time and effort without any benefit because I tried them and they adopt the same idea, which is exploitation

This application is good but Eraning very lowest but this airdrop is good I used 1 month I wetdrow request I hope my payment received good project good application I star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I suggest you to download brave browser. You will earn for watching ads on brave browser in form of BAT which can be converted to money using uphold.

You can also earn by referring on brave browser. Just verify your uphold account and you will get referral link after signing up in brave browser.

To be honest, I once tried to make money on such applications and, let's say, I didn't succeed. Often there are simply no tasks or they rarely appear, and the payment there is small.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I have tried using such an app, but I ended up fixing viruses on my phone, eventually i saved it from getting into a brick.

Do you have any evidence that application pays well? I mean there are a lot of applications in play store that says they pay but in the end they will only give you a coupon or a voucher and doesn't really pay up money. Please give us some evidence that it really pays.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 7:28 AM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

That you will earn money while you download games I do not see it very reliable, I say it from my own experience, it happened to me when I saw a page that paid you to upload publications, I did it and a virus got on my computer and it got damaged, that's why I prefer make simple apps and watch videos with proof of payment

هناك بعض المواقع التي تمنحك بعض الدولارات لتنزيل التطبيقات. هذا هو بارد جدا

Is the application safe? I change many applications for user information. If it's ok. I will do it. I also want to share many apps that can earn money. thanks.

Greetings there are many apps to earn money while you play, study or read the news, but they do not earn much money unless you get a good amount, I will share a group of apps that I have worked and their payments are guaranteed, also if you have one that is currently paying please share it with me 🙂  

ClipsClasp: minimum withdrawal amount 20$ via paypal (payment takes a little while but it's safe to be a little bit of a passerby)

free lite coin: 20.000 litochis (ltc) 

free bchI don't remember the latter but it pays.

• +2 1