Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 65 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Hello my dear friend.yes earning free bitcoin is better than investing money because there is a great risk of loss our money but earning bitcoin don't have any risk but it helps us to earn a hendsome amount of money with little effort.

Earning Bitcoin is much dearer to me to investing into crypto currency because earning it involves no risk and there is no any loss unlike investing.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Truly there's a great deal of stage that are trick so in contributing is we should know to some stage that said by the others that is a trick stage or go for the suggestion stage where the best to contribute.

Free earning is not profitable rather than investment but it has no risk. You can earn more through investment in a short period of time. This platform is exception, working in this platform is the best and fastest way to profit and make free money, but we shouldn't generalize this concept to all platforms.

It depends on what tasks are reuired to earn 'free' bit coin and how much we are going to earn. As not all investing platforms are scams so it is not a black and white situation here. Personally, I prefer investing websites and only the famous ones.

It all depends on your needs friend, earning free bitcoin is extremely difficult, the platforms that pay offer small amounts of money, with an investment you can get much more money from more money than you can earn with free bitcoin, the important thing is that you are persistent and that you know what to do in each situation and how to manage your capital well.

If you able to get free bitcoin that's good. Though it’s not much big amount. But if you want to get success in your life you have to take risk. Without risk you can't able to achieve your goal. So take risk. Investment some good sites. There are lots of good sites also in whole over the internet.       

I don't know much about Bitcoin but when you invest and you are earning is better than you waiting for free Bitcoin. 

I need the old members to say much and post what they know about Bitcoin. 

Welcome, my friend, yes, there are many fake, fraudulent and deceptive websites. We have to beware of them and not gamble with them. Only crypto is credible and trustworthy. We must work hard because it is the way to reach success

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right that it is better than investment that we should earn free money as people do what they have And those who are poor, who do not have money, can comfortably earn their money from it. 

This platform is really great and you can get a good profit here .. but you have to adhere to the rules of this platform and behave well with the members and learn from them how to trade the cryptocurrency so you will become a professional ... I wish you good luck

Dear friend, I hope you are all well. I don't think you can make a profit without risk in investing. Of course you have to invest more money with risk. And you may make a profit for a while and then you may lose a lot of money from where you invest. So in case of investment, the higher your risk, the more money.

And if you want to earn free bitcoin then you will get less money here and it will take more time and patience and even if you don't get much profit from it, there will be no loss from drawing.

But if someone has good experience about investment, I think more profit can be made from the investment.

Getting free bitcoin can be a good option but you can earn a lot but it is much better than an investment platform.  Because many are scammers.The investment is much better.  It is true that there is a risk, but it is in the case of any project you will implement on the ground.

In investing and trading it requires a proper knowledge . Without knowledge investing and trading is very risky. And on the other hand you can earn free btc on cyptotalk so it depends on your interest.

• +3 1

No I think the investment is better than to get the free coins just we should select the reliable and trustworthy site for the investment and then we can get good profit by the investment because this is a very profitable work for everyone. 

Yeah earning is better the lot of is here not all the are here for knowledge and also for earning because we dn,t have sources for investment we can not afford our dreams is we can earn and than we can invest now we are in starting phase we can learn we want to do something better for our cryptotalk platform if we can earn than we well be invested in yobit this our future plan so everyone can focus our visions for cryptotalk world and success for our life achievements good luck for all my friends thanks

Of course, you should be careful in investing on any site, as there are many fake sites and platforms that target fraud and fraud, so make sure to know the site before investing through it to avoid being a victim of a fraud.

I also hope that is earning  bitcoin free bitcoin is batter than investment.This is much  expensive  time to sell our all bitcoin to earn some big amount. In this recent time bitcoin have touch the highest rate which is possible for that.In this present  time when we can earn free bitcoin that will be big opportuniti for us.In this present  i am totally  agree with you my friend  that earn free bitcoin  is batter  then investment in this present  time.I hope you understand  my friend  what i want to say.

Yes ofcourse my dear friend everyone want earn free money if don't have a to invest so the free earnings is so beneficial for us .So that earnings is better than invest in bitcoin. 

Yes dear i agree with you earning free bitcoins is better than investment

Because  investment and  trading is so risky work .

For trading knowledge and information is required .

While in just posting there is no loss of bitcoins .

My dear friend its 100 percent true that earning bitcoin is always better than any type of investment. Because there  are some chances to get loss but if you are earning bitcoin then there is no any problem in this work.

Right you are. But no one will give free bitcoins without any benefit. We got satoshi from this forum is almost like free but not, we have to work for this. We can research on google or in social media on legit trading site and investing site and enjoy the earnings.

• +2 1

I am fully satisfied with your's suggestion about this  idea. 

Investment of cryptocurrencies contain very risks because prices are volatile. So  we should try to earn free Bitcoin as compared to  investing.