Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

I had a good one but then it was all my posts deleted by admin. It was all found again in the forum with big differences but it was not considered unique posts but duplicate. I am starting again very careful to make posts that are not dupicates. It needs a lot of search in the forum and time.

I am also, frankly, since the beginning of my work in this forum until now, I have not created my own topics for fear of deleting them, so I decided to wait a little while to collect enough information and follow the experiences of other members in publishing

When starting on this platform, beginners start from the basics and as they progress through the Cryptotalk work system, they acquire the security to create their own publications. It is a matter of practice and knowledge and the most important thing is that all writing that you make in this forum be highly useful content, thinking about the needs and interests of the members and respecting the rules of the forum.

What impact does that percentage have on this forum? I rarely create subjects since there are already too many that can be used as discussion and writing content. So, rather than adding subjects, which would inevitably become redundant, I believe it is easier to simply make an article.

I am currently a new member and for the moment I am only making posts and I have not created my first topic, this is because I wanted to read and learn more about the forum so that when I have the knowledge and experience I can start creating topics of my own and help the forum with new content.

• +1 1

Yes my dear you are right. I am try good work for the people to post on topic or creating the new topic. Many people work to get the money and they hardly work. No one say you to post the comment or topic. 

• +5 1

if you want to create the new comment on the old topic which is posted. so this is not bad and try to get the daily earning from them, many people create the comment on it. they work on the comment only. no affect on the creating post. 

• +5 1

I am new in the forum all my posts are comments i am finding it hard to post topics because all the ideas i know are existed in the forum i hope one i could post something useful 

Actually anybody can create topic here also an post. But the need is to create a different and non repeatable topic to avoid the deletion and other issues .as we know the topic boosts to our reputation but it's really getting hard to create a topic because most are already being created and discuss in the forum.

To be very honest I haven't create any topic yet the reason behind it due to lack of knowledge I am still searching for knowledge before creating my own topic

Now in 2021, the number of topics is very, very low compared to the number of posts, but unfortunately, writing topics has become more difficult than before, there are many restrictions and laws that make any slight mistake in the topic considered a problem.We have to work on writing more topics, but of course we have to be careful and take the required time

• +5 1

For me, I'll give the topic 50% and the post 50% also. Why? Because topic and post should related to each other. It's like topic is main idea and the post is the supporting details.

• +2 1

I will be honest here.When i joined the form their were mang good content on form.I try to make good content for form.But i have been judge and i realised i can't make good content for form i have to learn more and then i will make good content for form.I have made some content and is still exist on form.When some one comment on it .I fell very happy and that encourages .Now you have mention it i will creat more content for form...

• +2 1

Yes, that is a good ideas. Beginners are afraid of writing new posts, and this is not an easy matter. In fact, they like to gain sufficient experience for this matter, but if this matter is imposed within the rules, I think that we will see more effective posts.

• +1 1

The ratio of these two is 100 to 0 because I have not made even one topic yet since I am still in new member and I am still trying to get knowledge of what is expected before I can make my own topic.

My percentage is very low in case of topics creating because according to my idea we should not create topics in the beginning on this platform because in the beginning we don't have much knowledge about this platform so we cannot create useful and informative topics for this platform but now i am trying my best for creating topics for this platform. 

Topic is not that easy to create for that reason i bhave a higher percentage of postings than making or creating topics because i will be getting my topics deleted but anyway am looking forward to it in the nearest future when I have enough knowledge.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Members who post posts should be rewarded in a different way from the members who just comment. This encourages everyone to create new posts, but on condition that they are of high quality and value

• +3 1

Comments are as important as topics if you would ask me. Imagining writing a topic without comment at the end of the day. When a person posts a topic, people comment their different opinions on it that will be of help to everyone and the poster itself.

I answer discussions more frequently than I make Topic the explanation on the grounds that practically every one of the Topics about Cryptocurrency are something very similar, just the words are extraordinary. The number of percent have I made Topic I think possibly just 1%.

For someone like me i haven't made any topics so far i use to comments as i am still scared and thinking what if they dont like my post and they will give me warning points, for that i prefer posting instead around the forum.

I mostly prefer to comments and posts than creating topic because I found out that most of the topics I have in mind to make are already in the forum made by other members of the crypto currency forum and it's is against the rules and regulations of the forum to make repeatation if topic which is not proper

• +2 1

I think that this procedure will be restricted for members and it will also be complicated due to the large number of topics related to crypto that we can publish and talk here.

• +4 1