Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Topic Vs. Post : What is your percentage?

I always do replying others post. Till now i am not create any post. Because of i am new here. After getting experience then i will definitely create my own topic regularly. I still learn how to do good post or how to select good topic that's why i am not create yet.       

I am still a newbie here,  so I have not created any topic yet,  so I don't know how to check my percentage of post Vs topics,  all I do for now is to read and comment on the created topics.. 

I'm at around 2% right now. I am trying to make at least two or three quality posts every day but it is a bit hard as I'm trying to find unique topics not discussed yet in the forum and this takes time. 

I'm spenting around two hours of my time just for writing my own posts and publishing them.

Its bot necessary that you have to post if i saw my own percentage than it is 0%. Isn't it funny im going to complete my 100 posts but i didn't post a single post because something already talked about it before me so i really don't need to create old things with new rapper too

• +2 1

it doesn't matter, it's just that I want to see the percentage of each person. Is there a large percentage here to make the topic, I'm sure there will be a lot bigger to make a post.

I joined this forum not a while ago and I have not create any topic and my posts and comments are really little that I can calculate the percentage because the percentage will be really low. 

Well, there is very huge difference between posts and topics that I have shared in the forum. I maybe posted only few topics because I have been gotten warning point from moderators due to duplicate topic. To be honest, I wasn't know about the topic has already been shared or not.  

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Sharing a topic is not an easy job as many unique content crater get warming by the moderator on just creating new topics. So that's why people prefer to comment instead of creating a new topic. I'm also found the same because i got warning point after that i stopped creating topic and start posting

My relationship between post and topics is 100 a post, I have never created topics since I considered that due to my inexperience I could end up breaking some unwritten rule about them, in addition many of the topics that interest me have already been commented on by other members.

I do not believe that this percentage gives you the real percentage of your activity or cooperation in this forum

Because a lot of posts are deleted, especially those that contain repeated or incomplete ideas, which leads to a defect in this percentage and gives you inaccurate numbers

I will follow some comments to see what members think about this percentage

• +3 1

In my opinion, there is no need for this percentage at all, and it does not mean anything, it does not matter how many fads you post, what really matters is the usefulness of these posts and the information inside them, I only share new useful information, I will not write useless posts for this percentage .

• +2 1

I barely make topics because most of my the topics that I have created are getting deleted because there are lots of topics in this platform which are same in some way. So I think there are lots of topics which we can discus about and I think that is enough for me.

Hello my friends, I think that every day that passes you and you share with your friends in the forum their topics is a great achievement, so I consider myself a new and try to strive to reach knowledge in order to increase the percentage that you intend. Every day we live we get many useful information in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Well ,i will honestly admit from the day i start to join in this forum and i fell very happy and that encourage .i should try harder and create new interesting topics .very good post it is giid to clarfy the difference .

I don't know what happened to those topics maybe got deleted or buried ,we need to make a good reputation on our pists and topics ,cryptoworld or to share my special experience which could be useful for others .

I think it's not so much important to judge between topic and post 

I will say that you must do usefull and helpfull posts 

It will be good for you 

Focus on quality not focus on quantity

Kindly always make your own valueable post 

Never do copy paste 

Be kind of supportive to others  

I make Topic the reason because almost all the Topics about Cryptocurrency are the same, only the words are different. I want share valuable and meaning full content to discussed because I see so many members post meaning less topics to increase post count.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:50 AM, Catherine Louis said:

I barely make topics because most of my the topics that I have created are getting deleted because there are lots of topics in this platform which are same in some way. So I think there are lots of topics which we can discus about and I think that is enough for me.

You are right, I have even heard of a friend telling me he got a warning point because he made a topic. The forum just request us to make posts, it can be topic or normal posts under topics. If our posts are quality, we have no issue at all.

From the time of joining I just create 3 post and 2 of them are deleted, I don't know why. May be due to plagiarism. Now I do more post than to create topic bcz it is  right for me. But I found topic most informative than I create it.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:14 AM, LeviAckerman12 said:

If someone wants to get good reputations in this forum page they should go with posting their own topics! cause it's gonna be really helpful for them! and if someone just want's to contribute in this forum page with their knowledge they should just reply to comments and questions of other peoples!

Members making new topics and not individual convey caution of commenting on topics before now produced if we famine to augment our rank and this would advantage the forum a allocation for that means we would receive new topics every day. 

• +5 1

To be sincere I rarely post topics,i prefer making comments because it is much more easier compare to creating topic, to post a topic you have to think deeply and come up with a very useful topic that will resonate with the interest of the members,i just want to know more about the forum first before I start posting topics to avoid making silly mistakes 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:17 AM, Vanessa said:

This really correct, i have ask this one too.Especially if your topic goes thread and everyone is giving comments tjey should give more credits to those people who created most responded topics

Not even the topics, when someone creates the topics he can keep on replying to it all the time, that is the good thing as well. And the benefit of the topic.

Not everyone can create a topic because the topic has to be of very good quality.  Again, many are afraid to create topics.  But everyone should post as well as create good quality topics.  If someone posts 100 then he should create at least 5 topics. But there are many members in the forum who just post but refrain from creating any topic.

Not only me, but because there are so many members of platform those whose posts are much more than their topics, as if there will be thousand posts of 1 member, then that member will have 10 topics here with great difficulty. Almost all the members' topics are very short but their posts are very much. There is also a big reason why whenever a member rates a topic, the topics get deleted very soon. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day