Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

The people who say that bitcoin is a scam is because they have never tried to invest in bitcoin or if they want to know how cryptocurrencies work, they are people with fear of losing their investment but they lose these profits that they can have but they will never realize if  does not use cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Crypto market is not a scam but i just say that those peoples which invest in the fake coin project and they think that it is a good project and they loss their money and so many peoples make loss in this business and this is true. So i just say that invest always in good and best projects in the crypto market.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, of course, many people, despite the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, still don't trust it, which makes sense in my opinion because a lot of fraud takes place in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, so they are afraid of them. 

On 1/6/2020 at 4:08 AM, pakjobhelp said:

The crypto currency change the life of different people who work for crypto and the crypto currency price increase day by day and demand of crypto currency increase day by day in this way the crypto currency user think this is scam.

the price is depending upon the usage of the coins not on the other things and also on the demand of the coin also you need to take care of the usage of the coin in the future.

Many people are never listen about bitcoin. Therefore now they thaught bitcoin is the scam . It is new coin but it is very popular and profitable coins. Many people are become rich  due to bitcoin. 

People are the enemy of what they are ignorant of. Cryptocurrency is an uncommon thing for many people, so they think it is a scam.  The recognition by many countries of Bitcoin has increased confidence in the cryptocurrency.  Lots of beginners lose their money by investing in fake deals.  This contributed to an increase in people's fear of encryption.  We are moving steadily towards the era of cryptocurrencies.  There is no place for fear for those who want to succeed

Well, Sir upto your question.

its mainly because of their traditional thinking.

why they just not skip the traditional paths in dogital world ?

I would say. Why ????

if you want to convince them.

Then you have to shown your own results.

In my opinion its the only Geniune way.

So, try to build some bitcoin.

Throughy any way, like using this crypto talk or any oyher platform.

Just make it buddy.

You will do it.

The people you are talking about are the same kind of people that regret later for no taking the right action at the right time. I bet one day they will wish if they believed in crypto currency and invest in it but it will be too late.

• +2 1

You have to convince them well, because the future is for this job, it will become a benchmark for wealth, wealth and economic strength.
Better late than not
But start early ... then you will be stronger.

because they cannot know about the cryptocurrency that's why they consider that the Bitcoin is a scam but I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is not a scam it's a digital money and this is the era of the technology  and the Bitcoin will be  promote day by day

• +3 1

Most of people think that is scame.  Because most of people make intrest to rumours about any thing ,so most of people spend thier time in those people.so when we tell about bitcoin and cryptocurrency they think it scame.  So don't worry when you would give some right direction about cryptocurrency they will believe.  Show you work and income which you are getting from cryptocurrency and bitcoin

Friends good afternoon, this is because there are many people who do not have the information that we have, which leads them to think that as they hear that someone lost money because he was scammed, they what they do is repeat what they hear, do not understand anything and are closed to take advantage of this great opportunity offered by this new Digital era.

• +1 1

I agree with you. This happened to me too, and a lot of people believe that cryptocurrency is a scam because it is not a tangible currency like regular currencies and is not based on a physical basis.

• +1 1

I agree with you on this, I think that most people are afraid of Bitcoin due to the old bad experiences, many old experiences of electronic currencies appeared and were aimed at fraud only, I think that over time people will start to trust them, when they see its effectiveness and credibility, and most importantly of this  There are many people whose lives have changed for the better because of the cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Bowen said:

It is not so it because scammer do hack peoples account and let alot of them think the moderator of the Bitcoin stealing coins from them so is better to secure account from their likes for better profit.

But let's think deeper brother, do we real know how bitcoin is made? are we real sure our private keys are not accessible by the creators of some of these coins?

In 2009, when encrypted currencies were invented, everyone expected it to be a fraud and theft of money, and they did not give them attention and confidence, but over time they proved to be real and honest. When the house was released, it was a low value, maybe some cents, but now the house has over $ 60,000

Edited by Shadi29
  • +3 1

Many of my friends are not trusted in these currencies so i tried many times to learn them how we can get profits and many of them liked this job.

• +4 1

Perhaps because Bitcoin does not have a physical presence on the ground, because it is stored and stored in electronic wallets where no one can touch it. These people are weak souls and seek to deny everything that is advanced and modern. They do not take into account the progress of science and technology.  Also, there are some very old people who will not understand or believe all these facts about Bitcoin. This is because they lived in a time completely different from the current era of technology.

• +1 1

actually people like the money which can be touched and which you can feel with your hands they do not believe in digital money that is why they do not like the Bitcoin

• +1 1

Hello mates, most other people who think that cryptocurrecy is a scamm are those who did not seek for proper knowledge about cryptocurrecies, they just believe what they heard people talking, instead they should go and understand it concept.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, there are still many people around the world who think that cryptocurrencies are something unreliable and just a fraud, and it will be difficult to convince them of how wonderful this field and this technology is, for me I do not have to convince people with cryptocurrencies, if I see someone with a passion for this I will definitely help him

• +4 1

Unfortunately, there are many people who consider cryptocurrencies to be a fraudulent process due to their lack of confidence in working in the virtual world, but we must all know that cryptocurrencies have changed the lives of many people and helped them in their expenses

• +1 1

because many people have been scammed, and they have lost everything, so we must be careful when investing in a page, because there are many scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I think the best way to explain to them about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and make them make sure that they are honest is to have them log into the CryptoTalk forum and read the posts here that contain the experiences of the expert members and how much they earn.

• +2 1

There are  most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam. Look they dont have proper idea about it. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest  in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Bitcoin has a promising future. So there is no way to say its a scam.

• +1 1