Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

On 2/1/2021 at 6:35 AM, Zarnab said:

Yes it seems cryptocurrencies will replace the paper currency very easily. Rate of success of crypto ia very high. in future it may used all over the world. And its very easy to deal with it because now lif is totally digital. So my point of view is positive for it

Well, I think it's not possible crypto to replace world currencies because not all country are using crypto currencies in world while some of nation are being suspended by working with crypto due to some of reasons, on my opinion it's going to take long time to despite if this will happen.

Crypto is the virtual currency and dollars and pounds are real currencies.I think that bitcoin can become a parallel currency used for e-commerce.Bitcoin in particular was created with that motive in mind.

Crypto currency will always be digital currency it can never replace physical currency, though bitcoin currency has been considered in some countries and they are using it to pay online like supermarkets and other stores 

With crypto gaining popularity in recent times and it with it's recent activities it is worthy to say crypto will gradually replace fiat currency but I think it will not be a complete by replacement

Crypto currencies have already replaced alot of other currencies and these include fiat in some notable cases, but the complete adoption has not yet been witnessed yet. 

@Jalil Baloch i also think that the crypto currency replace so many currencies because they are popular and also have a good position of crypto market so we should invest some money in crypto currency because in future they give us so many benefit 

My buddy, at gift I surely don't assume this could occur. Now not even inside the very near future, due to the fact that these virtual currencies are up to now simplest a method of funding and digital trade. They're no longer prison in all countries global, but their affect at the financial system is very good. However I don't assume they can update physical currencies.

This is hard to happen even with current huge growing in cryptocurrencies value because no country will accept to replace its currency that can control its value and control anything about it with a crypto coin that not even able to track people who deal with it.

That's why I don't see any chance for this to happen

In itself this is already happening, that is why we must be aware of studying Cryptocurrencies and any type of market, even in Venezuela you can pay with Cryptocurrencies, it is the present guys. We must get out of the matrix, we must wake up and wake up more people! We are fortunate to exist in this world and we must make the most of it in gratitude.

You will, but not now, the matter in the near future will change a lot. Crypto will change the course of things and transactions at the level of the world, so I will invest in crypto as much as possible because I trust it. 

@Jalil Baloch @Gimini @Tushi07 @kikifam @Faiz1234 @Faizan12

I dont think so there is a lot of problems that we have to really be careufl about there are so many people to which people really need to find that key to understand the exchange itself there is a lot of work to which we need to find solutions that are far much effective and wonderful there are so many ways to which we need to be effective in joinning the two

The old-fashioned idea of cryptocurrency is that they believe it's a flop idea, but when we talk to modern people, they say it's a more effective idea.You will see coins that are lost along the way.  Like that mentality lost in Verde and never came back so you will see something that holidays and new will come.

Hello dear friend, you ask a very good question about crypto replace issue, so my answer is their is no chance cryptocurrency replace our national currency but we can use crypto as a 2nd currency to our nation and that will be good for our economy.

I think in for future it is possible that the ditto currency can take over the local currency of all over the world because it is very easy to use the cryptocurrency

Currencies are increasing in the world and some countries have started making their own currencies, and this increases the number of currencies in the world, so I never think that currencies will disappear.

• +1 1

In my opinion I choose the last option which is it won't happen because as we see so far crypto grown too much but still can't force government to allow dealing and paying with it in the daily life and doesn't matter how much it still grows it won't be enough to force them to accept it , but I still see cryptocurrencies will have more uses in the future compared with now but not in main uses

For cryptocurrencies to be completely replaced by regular currencies, this will not happen, but for encrypted currencies to be dealt with at a greater rate than regular currencies, this matter is very likely and possible.

No i don't think so because crypto currency is having their own importance and its having its own importance in market as well so its not possible i guess.

In the next few years, cryptocurrencies will surely replace fiat currencies.  Cryptocurrencies have proven to be the best choice for everyone due to the advantages they possess.  During this pandemic, many people dispensed with the use of paper money because it transmits germs and viruses.  We are moving steadily towards the demise of the fiat currency and the domination of cryptocurrencies

This technology may change the monetary record of the entire world, but there is still time for this to happen, this is a hypothesis, but it may be that cryptocurrencies eliminate the physical currencies of each country and only cryptocurrencies are used in the future, this The quality and safety of these cryptocurrencies are being drastically thought about for the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I do not think that cryptocurrencies can replace all the fiat currencies in the world because they are not accepted worldwide and also internet connection is not available everywhere

• +2 1

Dear friend  i am new here.I think it’s too difficult  to replace crypto in other currencies. But if you try more you will be able to do it.

@Babangida

Recently, we noticed a large spread of cryptocurrencies all over the world, but most governments refuse to use cryptocurrencies, so I think it is difficult to dispense with regular currencies.

• +2 1

Its difficult to replace others currencies in cryptocurrency because all other currencies are legal and all the currencies are recognized by pertant countries so it is not easy. Crypto is the virtual currency and dollars and pounds are real currency. So crypto can not replace any others real currency. 

Certainly my friend, I think that cryptocurrencies will replace many good-value currencies, but it may take some time because they need some more support and fame.

• +3 1