Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

I do not assume that the existing currencies will be replaced by digital currencies. They will both remain within its limits, but owing to the rise in the number of people using encryption, cryptocurrency dealings will increase in the future.

Cryptocurrency can never replace other currencies. It will run simultaneously.  along with other currencies.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

I think so! As the demand of bitcoin cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and Its graph reached 40,000 $ this week, shows it will go to moon in near future. Cryptocurrency has power to replace other Fiat currencies once the government where bitcoin currency is banned, allows cryptocurrency in their country, it will defeat Fiat currency and will create financial problems for the government. No one can predict exactly, as people were predicting bitcoin will cross 20,000 $ at the end of 2020 and no one knows that it will cross 40,000 $. So, I can say, it may replace other currencies. 

The cryptocurrency is very important for success and the cryptocurrency is a new form of breakthrough in payment technology in modern societies that increasingly demands efficiency in transactions, so cryptocurrency is quite influential on the payment system. 

i think it is not possible .cryptocurency is not replace in another curency .because all the other curencies is legal .so it is impossible.

You are always welcome mate, well no one can say what will surely happen in the future but if I'm to predict I will say one, digital currency will over take Fiat currency. But it will take more than ten years before it does so. That is my take on the prediction. Have a nice day.

In my humble opinion, that will never happen, fiat money will always exist for secure transactions and purchases, it is true that cryptocurrencies are a fairly large advantage for investment and profit, but their volatility makes them a double-edged sword, not always someone wants to have their money go up and down like a roller coaster, it is true that for this there are altcoins, but countries have their currencies, in addition to the euro and dollar that are a world reference, I think it will never happen, if they will coexist for time.

No dear it is not possolible that crypto replace all currency.every country has his own currency and they never want to replace it with other currencies.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency never replace with the other currency... Because other currency are legal in the every country and everyone easily used this ... Cryptocurrency are illegal in the every country just all country used cryptocurrency fro the investment and trading and take good benefits from this...many of the people not familiar from the cryptocurrency and not know how to use this that's why cryptocurrency never replace with other currency...

Edited by Zains031

Crypto currency is developing rapidly and many people are using crypto currency for the trade. People are working in the crypto world as their additional income now but I think crypto currency will be a full time job in future and many people will use crypto currencies. I think crypto currency will replace other currencies in future. 

In fact, cryptocurrencies will not cancel national currencies, you can work with them in governments and banks, because the national currency is a symbol of the state and cannot be dispensed with, but a market will be created for circulation in countries between cryptocurrencies and national currencies, I believe. .

• +4 1

I think Bitcoin can become a parallel currency used for e-commerce but for everyday transactions such as buying groceries or paying bills.  With the advancement of technology and the increase in demand for IoT and the release of lightning networks, our daily lives will change. Crypto is the virtual currency and dollars and pounds are the real currency.  We need real currency to measure crypto currency.  So crypto cannot replace any other real currency. Thanks guys.

My friend of course I think I have a great ambition that cryptocurrencies will become the currencies of the future, i.e. banknotes are replaced by cryptocurrencies, and this is the safest solution for all. 

• +1 1

Yes, of course, now, after some time, we see a great development in this field, and some currencies have become reliable and adopted in many countries, most of which are Bitcoin and Litecoin, and I also think that other currencies will achieve a great development as Bitcoin did, such as Ethereum

• +2 1

In the very long term it can be possible but i think it can't be possible in the near future. We're seeing bright future for crypto but other currencies have very long past, if you compare crypto with tham, cryptocurrencies are just a child. That's why it's still early to say something about that.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

In my opinion dear it will change the world by removing all paper currencies which are now available in this world.  It will happen in next 5-10 years .

It is not possible for cryptocurrencies to replace the existing physical currencies,  in my view,  cryptocurrencies are like back up to the normal currencies that we are using now,  so they can work together and coexist. 

Well in my thoughts crypto will replace the value of other currencies. But crypto is the best currency i have ever seen in my life because this forum are giving us many more specially for those who are sitting in their houses. Thank you 

For now cryptocurrency can not replace other currencies but hoping for that to occur, cryptocurrency are use mostly for investment and trading on internet on like paper currency, cryptocurrency and other currency are different in term of their usage 

Thank you so much for these suggestions actually crypto currency can not replace all fiat currency because is not adopt by the government and the fiat currency is adopt by government which makes it our major source of transaction from cradle to grave.

I don't think Crypto currency can replace other currencies in the world because it is not acceptable worldwide, other currencies are control by the government which has power and authority while crypto currency is control by individual but we hope in the next future crypto currency should be accepted worldwide

17 hours ago, abusayadbiswas4 said:

A very frequent question, but I think not! Because, in fact, cryptocurrency is a source that depends on Fiat, that is, it would be useless if it did not have the properties to trade and exchange in the currency world. Cryptocurrencies to replace fiat currencies is possible, but this will be possible once the whole world use crypto mostly more than using fiat currencies

Thanks you, i was trying to say this, cryptocurrency price is measured and valued with fiat currency one can't replace another cryptocurrency's is depending on fiat money, and they are two different things to compare.

there are high chances that the cryptocurrency is been used as the main source of paying to the people but it will take a lot of time though, not possible in the near future.

• +4 1

it is a matter of just few more years and the cryptocurrency will take over all of the other currencies and will be used more than any other currency that is but I think about it

It is impossible because the people who do not want to recognize the crypto will always exist. Even if the government announces that the crypto is the main currency, they will start to protest with it and fight with this currency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH