Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

Bitcoins is the digital currency and the main value of this currency is that this Is one of the first currency which are used on crypto. The price of the bitcoins never same it is change time to time. People all over the world used this currency and you can use this currency in trading and investing or for other purposes. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend you are absouletly right in the starting the demand of bitcoins is very low but these days its rate is very high because of its demand because many people invest their money on him thats why its rate is high i also remember a boy who brought a pizza of ten thousand bitcoins at when the rate is very low of bitcoins😍

• +3 1

Since the cryptocurrency at the Bitcoin is at the initial and starting level there will be a lot of opportunities for all of us in the future I think so

The beginning of the Bitcoin is also valuable because when you get the Bitcoin in your wallet you feel happy and one thing I want to tell you that you should work on the daily basis then you can get the Bitcoin

On 1/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

Bitcoin has become an incredible worth in light of the extraordinary interest for it, and this has made its cost high. Moreover, there has been an arrangement of celebrated acclaim in different nations of the world and there are numerous nations that utilization it

Yeah friends bitcoin are now very valuable currency all market is up because in future have two currency will be very outstanding performing for business and trading and savings also be depend on these market bitcoin and crypto currency this is revolution of digital currency so now everyone invests in digital currency 

8 hours ago, Aqo said:

Bitcoin is most valuable in past and now because it is very important digital currency I think it like a gold you can earn it more profit by trading or by investment so it always valuable and I see the bright future of bitcoin. 

Absolutely right dear I see most of people that they hold Bitcoin from last so many years and now they have such gigantic amount which we can't earn in a very long time but that their luck and we will work hard to have such amount..

In my opinion the price of bitcoin makes it more valuable and charming. It is very good currency with an amazing earning opportunity. You must enjoy this amazing offer.

Beginning are the future reputation of any forum and beginning of Bitcoin are much valuable because beginners help such forum to achieve great goals in future, Bitcoin is very valuable coin the only thing is to have patience.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin's value is given by supply and demand on one part and by miners who invest their time and effort to mine bitcoin. Calculating bitcoin's value is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly earnings per share. Here with crypto it is mostly of what people are willing to pay compared to it's rarity and use case. The more bitcoin gets adopted the more the value will rise, because there are only 21 million bitcoins and as it gets used for many more transactions it gets more difficult to have it , so it gets more rare and so it gets more value.

Yes you are making sense the more the people buy and invest in bitcoin the more its value increases. For example if  one of influential people in the world buys or mentions a particular cryptocurrency on his social media its value will increase couple days ago world richest man elon musk added bitcoin to its twitter profile and it's value increased rapidly because lots of people invested in it.

• +5 1

Personally I think that Bitcoin (BTC) makes it more valuable every day is the possibility of earning a lot of money thanks to its volatility and that is why many large investors are attracted by this digital currency, and decide to invest large sums of money buying Bitcoin and that is why its value increases. 

The value of Bitcoin or any other coin is based on the market price set during Sell and Buy.

When the buyer places his market entry it will always use a higher price than it's previous sell.

That way price keeps pumping so that value becomes even higher. Same thing goes when selling but price drops (dumping).

When bitcoin started no one really knows what it is and you can really buy it at small amount of price, but it change when like 2017 bitcoin reach 20,000$ which is the highest price of bitcoin. and with that a lot of investors curios and gets excited about it. bitcoin right now is not that high but still the best crypto to invest.

What made Bitcoin famous is the strength of its project and its gradual increase in prices, which brought people to it and made you buy or work to get it and store it. Currently Bitcoin is the most famous electronic currency and it is the only electronic currency whose price is very high

I think Bitcoin brings change to all the people the world likes in terms of financial matters and if you see now there are more countries doing the analysis of bitcoin in general.

Bitcoins keep popping up as well.Less is more, less is more You do not have to worry about this.You may want to know about QQ or a digital currency to reduce it on this forum.

yes the bigging of the bitcoin was the very good because they support the users and become a very biggest coins in the world so this makes the bitcoin a very valuable in the world ...

by reading history of btc from 0.03$ to 20000$ few weeks i read whole articles i really surprises to know about bitcoin history even its halving event also impact on btc price.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

You are right Bitcoin is increased its price much and now it is high  in the past their value is very low  it has increased in a little time and it has increased a very much but I think it is  profitable and it is also lucky for us  and also good we have to collect it and used for it for investment.

• +1 1

yes I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is valuable in these days because the price of the Bitcoin is cross all the history of his price and in these days it's going high day by day and one thing more I want to tell you that this is a good chance to earn the profit

• +5 1

I can't say who contributed to the value of Bitcoin.  Because I have no experience in this matter.  Moreover, in my opinion, it seems that it is managed by the market authorities.  This means that those who are involved in the management of crypto may have made it valuable.

Bitcoin was valuable when peoples want to save their money instead of bank accounts. Then they use the currency of bitcoin which  is going to up day by day. Peoples give this currency more importance because it also give profit to them.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Absolutely right in the beginning Bitcoin is valuable for us Bitcoin and making the demand hi and thus the price if you are old can you please work as simple demand of idea. And it is also important Bitcoin because of trading and marketing