How is money laundering possible in crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

How is money laundering possible in crypto?

Nobody argues, money laundering is a crime. But prohibiting cryptocurrencies due to money laundering is unfair. Cryptocurrencies have been around for 11 years! Wasn't there a crime like money laundering 11 years ago?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:11 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

We are humans and not 100% perfect. We can use cryptocurrencies  to laundry money. It is true because even pee use fiat to launder no to say about cryptocurrencies. 

My friend, I refuse these words because cryptocurrencies are not money laundering by termination is a very profitable business and I advise you not to say it is money laundering

On 1/5/2020 at 12:29 PM, auiwrb4 said:

Money laundering is easy using cryptocurrency. Because no one controls, no government or organization can control cryptocurrencies, which is why governments do not like cryptocurrencies.

i will say that bitcoin has always been in the laundering ways, so there are are big scammers that scam every day.

Crypto market is decentralized market that is why this can be possible that money laundering doing by the political leaders and save their money and do this for no record purpose.

In fact, I have no idea about it.  I also want to know how this is possible.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.  Then it will be very helpful for me and get to know more about it which I think is very good for me.

Money laundering in cryptocurrencies is quite easy because there is an anonymous system in the middle and you don't know exactly who owns what in this system.This process is much more xor than anonymous coins, especially zcash dash.

Cash has very traditionlly being king of this types of the enterprise because it is notoriously difficult to trece . People can know information about money and its sources...There are ponzi schemes and other schemes that scammers use.

Illegal tax avoidance is simple utilizing digital currency. Since nobody controls, no legislature or association can control cryptographic forms of money, which is the reason governments don't care for digital forms of money.

Cryptocuurency is very helpful in money laundering  , because cryptocuurency cannot control by any government,  organizations or company,  so they don't pay any tax and people can easily send money through exchangers. 

I hope that they should find a way to stop money laundering from crypto currencies because they are giving crypto illegal names

Since the invention of crypto currency many bad or illegal guys out there have been using crypto for many illegal activities, if you have been hacked you can't recover your money all yiu can see is the transaction and the time and the date, no one can track him he is free from tracking ,Many people know how and how to launder money in cryptocurrency. There are Ponzi schemes and many other schemes that scammers use. 

Hello my dear friend. I'm new here in this cryptoworld. But so far i have learned one thing that crypto currency is a decentralized platform. So money laundering is very easy as you can access anonymously. 

Some countries consider that dealing with cryptocurrencies wrong, because it can be used for tax evasion and money laundering, as well as many illegal fraudulent activities, and that the fluctuation in the price of the currency is based on the idea of deception.

You can send money any where in the world  through crypto currency. For money laundering through crypto you need extra skills. Because transaction of Crypto easily Trace

In my opinion money laundering cryptocurrency is easy to use. Because no one controls it, no company or institution or any government can control cryptocurrency, which is why the government does not like cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately this is the down side of crypto , the market is still in the wrong position and its going to be something we have to think of the working principle of the market and choise we have to really define what is good for the market, money is being moved through bitcoin dirty bitcoin, its really annoying and we have to change the lows of crypto to avoid losing everything

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

I think that money laundering is not difficult, it can be done easily, because in the world of cryptocurrencies is completely anonymous. I have never done money laundering, so I am not sure about it either, I have no need to launder money.

No one can control cryptocurrency so money laundering is possible to happen that is one of the reason for not let it so free here the crypto I mean.

I think the Mony loundaring in cryptocurrencie and the Unregulated cryptocurrency exchanges (those without Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money-Laundering (KYC/AML) procedures, such as identity checks) can also be used to 'clean' Bitcoin, even without using a cryptocurrency mixing service beforehand.

For the money laundering in cryptocurrencies require extra skills and more manipulation. Because the transaction of cryptocurrency can easily Trace.

Laundering is a very bad thing, you can go to jail for it. I advise you not to do this. But I will answer the question. The easiest way to launder is simply trading on exchanges, buying / selling and that's it.Do not do this, please.

Money laundering is the illegal  process.It’s easy to crypto currency. But there is no control in crypto. It should protect our government. Government should take step about remove this problem. 

profit laundering might be much more potential through the cryptocurrency environment. no one regulators typically the cryptocurrency rarely are a particular recognize that from which next corner environment profit would with who. it is somewhat a lot of potentials.

For the reason that discovery for crypto money countless lousy or simply criminal individuals released we have witnessed implementing crypto for numerous criminal hobbies, however, With regard to they will have to discover a way to cease revenue laundering with cryptocurrencies since they're getting crypto criminal leaders.