Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

Of course crypto is a fun and loving activity and I enjoy my free time by working in crypto. I always enjoy my time by working in this forum to earn talk token and I have also started working in the crypto trade. As a beginner I am increasing my knowledge and I enjoy to increase my knowledge in this forum. I love those activities. 

We must always do things with love, if we don't like them we lose the sense of things and we will no longer find them fun and we will do them reluctantly because we don't like them and that will be bad for everyone.

That's reality but we should not take it so much serious because in trading sometimes we get loss so better to enjoy this platform without doing trade because some people got stress if they get loss which is the part of life.

fear is the only thing which make and creats harmfull to us.who ability to control fear he can earn more.So don't think what should be happen .so just take risk it can be favourable to us. Don't give up is important.  Other thing we are all on this forum for learning and earning, ruring this time we feel good and fun with our opinions. This is right place to earn ,learn and fun.

Crypto is very fun as it were for the encounter individuals since they will not effortlessly provide up indeed in spite of the fact that they made a few misfortunes but they will still acknowledge it as a challenge and proceed to have fun with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, when I started cryptotalk, I was so confused as how to manage my activity between the forum and my daily work, but after I get used to it, now I am kind of addicted to cryptotalk because even if I am done with my daily posts, I still read from the forum for pleasure.

In cryptocurrencies, it is important to be optimistic. If you are a pessimist and wait for the price to fall, then this will definitely happen. The pessimist will receive confirmation of his fears and sell bitcoin at a loss. The optimist will wait for a raise.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you are absolutely right crypto is a fun loving activity here in crypto we can easily earn and learn with less effort and short interval of time in crypto there is no force involved to work depend on mood if you free you can work this is very good opertunity for us if we take stress then we cannot create useful and unique topic if we work here in crypto with no tension 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you said, 1200 dollars a year is better than never earning. I think it's a nice price again. At least it will be an accumulation for ourselves. I enjoy every day I work in crypto. Except some days of course. When I hurt, all the joy in me goes away.

As Crypto is a relatively new activity, (10, 11 years) we have learned to love it and enjoy when learning, we must know that it is a very wide world and that there will come a time when they can no longer create more, this is interesting and with respect to the history of BTC makes us always want to be more motivated to learn about all that there is.

Yes, panic is one of the biggest causes of failure in the field of trading,
As for me, I adopt the trading system in the long run, so that I do not panic whenever the price falls or I lose a little money,
However, a person must have something else that takes him away from his trading routine so that he does not become panicked.

Certainly, through my work and my enjoyable experience in this field, I found many wonderful, important and useful features for everyone, so I advise everyone to work with it to get the benefit.

Well is not fun if you keep losing, if you want to have fun with cryptocurrencies you need to have basic education about it, trading knowledge and investment strategy.

It is not a fun loving activity when you get to lose all the time and many people in crypto all they do is losing because of lucky of knowledge.

It is such an inspiring experience, and it is true one too, because most of our early experiences were a total failure due to lack of the needed knowledge and it is not something that should hinder you but quite the opposite it should motivate you to do better and learn how to earn from crypto.

• +3 1

Crypto is fun for those who earn decent money but it can also be boring for the people who don't earn enough or lose money in their transactions. I didn't join cryptocurrency to experience a fun activity. We will have both happy and sad moments during our trades but we should keep calm and only concentrate on moving forward. Earning high profit is not as important as directing our trades successfully. Every trade without losses is fun and enjoyable.

The world of trading and investment contains many dangers that could lose you all your money, you should be lucky, but I believe that diligence overcomes luck in everything, we must be fortified with valuable information and strong experience and we will achieve great success in the field of trading and investment

• +1 1