Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

444.jpg

%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%

Вlockchain.comcryptocurrency online wallet. Previously known as blockchain.info. One of the most reliable and time-tested online wallets. Accounts registered more than 44 million from 140 countries. The wallet has been working successfully since 2011. Until recently, it supported only bitcoin, but now at the moment on Blockchain.com, in addition to the “king of cryptocurrencies”, there are:

- his shit-fork Bitcoin Cash;

- the second crypt for Ethereum capitalization;

- оne of the top cryptocurrencies Stellar (there was a cool airdrop at the end of 2018);

- stablecoin PAX USD

Blockstack (STX) crypto support is coming soon. And to celebrate this event, the Blockstack team, together with the Blockchain.com team, conduct an STX airdrop. All you need is to get yourself a wallet on Blockchain.com and go through verification to the GOLD level in it, which includes uploading a passport photo and a selfie with a passport to confirm your identity (KYC). Accordingly, I went through this entire procedure and passed a long time ago:

%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%

After gaining GOLD status, you can only wait 😎 Airdrop is active until February 2020, so you can get the STX crypto at any time, there are no specific dates as well as a specific number of crypts for each user. But the fact that airdrop is 100% iron! These are not scammers, everything is cool!

Вlockchain.com wallet is conducting the airdrop for the second time. The pioneer was Stellar Airdrop (XLM) at the end of 2018. Then users with GOLD status received XLM in the equivalent of $ 25 at the exchange rate at that time. Among them is your humble servant who received 208 XLM:

As can be seen in the screenshot, I'm now waiting for a crypto from Blockstack. And now I do not need to do anything, just wait. By the way, from December 9 to 13, 1 lucky guy was randomly selected every day, who received as much as $ 5,000 in the STX crypto! Blockchain.com announced this on December 9 on its official Twitter page.

All profit!

Best thanks - like topic :classic_blush:

P.S. I don’t know English, I write with the help of a translator. So if you see errors, don't yell at me :classic_ninja:

Edited by BITC0IN
  • Useful or interesting 1

I will try it, unfortunately I lost the xlm AirDrop and when I saw it was over I didn’t register my wallet anymore. Keybase has made a very good and profitable AirDrop on xlm from October 2019 and it pays me 150$ in two months. I will try to get another little reward from this wallet. Thanks for the information 

17 minutes ago, Michele_90 said:

I will try it, unfortunately I lost the xlm AirDrop and when I saw it was over I didn’t register my wallet anymore. Keybase has made a very good and profitable AirDrop on xlm from October 2019 and it pays me 150$ in two months. I will try to get another little reward from this wallet. Thanks for the information 

Thank you very much, but like it will be just fine :)

I read on the site about the AirDrop but they giveaway only 10$ in stx token and the coins are locked for one year after the distribution.. it’s not so good, the stellar AirDrop was 50$ value. And I don’t like the fact that the coins are locked for one year because I don’t think it’s a very good coin that will jump to 100$ from now so I don’t think the AirDrop is good enough.. sorry

1 hour ago, Michele_90 said:

I read on the site about the AirDrop but they giveaway only 10$ in stx token and the coins are locked for one year after the distribution.. it’s not so good, the stellar AirDrop was 50$ value. And I don’t like the fact that the coins are locked for one year because I don’t think it’s a very good coin that will jump to 100$ from now so I don’t think the AirDrop is good enough.. sorry

You are wrong, Stellar had an airdrop of $ 25, not $ 50.  See the screenshot in the topic.  And the fact that the airdrop will be blocked for a year is VERY good!  If the Stellar team did this with XLM coins, the price would be higher, and not as small as it is now

Blockchain always provides extraordinary airdrop. And this is the latest, Indeed, the enthusiasm of people against the airdrop made by this blockchain is always high. thank you for providing information regarding this airdrop. I will participate in this airdrop program. Extraordinary !

Edited by Man

2 hours ago, Man said:

Blockchain always provides extraordinary airdrop. And this is the latest, Indeed, the enthusiasm of people against the airdrop made by this blockchain is always high. thank you for providing information regarding this airdrop. I will participate in this airdrop program. Extraordinary !

You are welcome.  Do you know about the airdrop on the Yobit exchange?  Here is the article, though it is in Russian https://steemit.com/ru/@riplrich/birzha-yobit-razdaet-po-700-yodollars-yoda-kazhdomu

5 hours ago, BITC0IN said:

I just found out about the Airdrop, this seems like many people have participated. Because in my community I once shared this, but I ignored it.

Thank you for the information, friend.

8 hours ago, CAGEGG said:

This wallet has existed for a long time and I can say with confidence that it is the best at the moment, has a fairly large number of reviews and is not the first year on the market

If we talk about online wallets, then I agree with you, it is the best of its kind.  But there is nothing better than a hardware wallet.  Personally, I prefer Ledger wallets

16 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

blockchain is the best wallet and i will recieve 10$ again and whenever it does happen ,i will give it as a giveaway the same day in my channel.Thanks

thanks - this is a lot.  But like it will be what you need😇

On 1/7/2020 at 7:35 PM, caklonte said:

I think that included the legit airdrop at the beginning of the year. By cooperating with Blockchain. com blockstack provides 10 usd free airdrop for gold level blockchain members. Because before I was passed by the airdrop xlm blockchain so it will not waste the airdrop blockstack this time.

Where did you get the information that the airdrop will be $ 10?

On 1/5/2020 at 10:37 AM, BITC0IN said:

444.jpg

%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%

Вlockchain.comcryptocurrency online wallet. Previously known as blockchain.info. One of the most reliable and time-tested online wallets. Accounts registered more than 44 million from 140 countries. The wallet has been working successfully since 2011. Until recently, it supported only bitcoin, but now at the moment on Blockchain.com, in addition to the “king of cryptocurrencies”, there are:

- his shit-fork Bitcoin Cash;

- the second crypt for Ethereum capitalization;

- оne of the top cryptocurrencies Stellar (there was a cool airdrop at the end of 2018);

- stablecoin PAX USD

Blockstack (STX) crypto support is coming soon. And to celebrate this event, the Blockstack team, together with the Blockchain.com team, conduct an STX airdrop. All you need is to get yourself a wallet on Blockchain.com and go through verification to the GOLD level in it, which includes uploading a passport photo and a selfie with a passport to confirm your identity (KYC). Accordingly, I went through this entire procedure and passed a long time ago:

After gaining GOLD status, you can only wait 😎 Airdrop is active until February 2020, so you can get the STX crypto at any time, there are no specific dates as well as a specific number of crypts for each user. But the fact that airdrop is 100% iron! These are not scammers, everything is cool!

Вlockchain.com wallet is conducting the airdrop for the second time. The pioneer was Stellar Airdrop (XLM) at the end of 2018. Then users with GOLD status received XLM in the equivalent of $ 25 at the exchange rate at that time. Among them is your humble servant who received 208 XLM:

As can be seen in the screenshot, I'm now waiting for a crypto from Blockstack. And now I do not need to do anything, just wait. By the way, from December 9 to 13, 1 lucky guy was randomly selected every day, who received as much as $ 5,000 in the STX crypto! Blockchain.com announced this on December 9 on its official Twitter page.

All profit!

Best thanks - like topic :classic_blush:

P.S. I don’t know English, I write with the help of a translator. So if you see errors, don't yell at me :classic_ninja:

blockchain airdrops is very good  last time in xlm airdrop i earned around 200$ in just 1 week i completed airdrop with 8 mobiles and earned 200$.

Blockchain.com is a very convenient wallet and this has a promising effect on the trends of the cryptocurrency market. It is necessary to consider this option more closely. 

59 minutes ago, Krampus said:

Wow, I didn’t even know, I need to go in and see. But I don’t understand which site is in question? Blockchain.info?

Yes.  Only now he has changed the domain to .com

Oh Oh here is a post as we would like to have more in this forum (and the others). I participated in the Stellar Lumens (XLM) airdrop from Blockchain. I can't wait for Blockstack's airdrop.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

10 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Oh Oh here is a post as we would like to have more in this forum (and the others). I participated in the Stellar Lumens (XLM) airdrop from Blockchain. I can't wait for Blockstack's airdrop.

I'm waiting for the airdrop too. I forgot to say in the topic that the airdrop will be $ 10 in the STX cryptocurrency

1 hour ago, Arafat khqn said:

I think it not so good, the stellar AirDrop was 50$ value. And I don’t like the fact that the coins are locked for one year because I don’t think it’s a very good coin that will jump. 

Stellar Airdrop was $ 25, see screenshot. And the fact that STX will be blocked for a year is very good. It will affect the price in a good way

On 05.01.2020 at 14:34, Man said:

You are welcome. Thanks to such reviews, I publish such cool information. Have you taken part in airdrop XLM?

This STX airdrop is very useful to earn people a little extra side money without having to do any job. I hope Blockchain keeps making more airdrops like these in the future.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

33 minutes ago, rounack said:

i think you have a confusion regarding this topic.blockchain don't organize blockstack airdrop.it is the company blockstack is separate.which airdrops will be distributed on blockchain platform and on their official website too.

They organize it together. About this company blockchain.com in all official channels announced. There is no confusion, that's right

Chainlockchain.com wallet is the one I love the wallets in my heart and I have nice memories, because it is the first wallet I registered with after I entered the world of Crypto, and I am happy to see it grow in this wonderful way and add these important currencies, but on the other hand it is not happy to know that it is asking for KYC.