Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

I think users have inadvertently caused hacking and scams. For me, it is still safer than the traditional transaction method because crypto currency uses some data encryption techniques such as cryptography and hashing to protect the data

On 1/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, Rahul21 said:

Transferring money into crypto is of course a very secure thing because then we can securely transfer money from one place to another, so we have to follow different sites or else we must be scammed.  So crypto is the key to secure money transfer.

Yeah now crypto is one of the secured transaction system.everyone believe crypto currency and many people do investment on crypto.now crypto change many people life.     

dont think.thats good.idea. essentially get acquainted with crypto till you find the righg decitions. In case eang inbest or do trading is satisfactory anyway not expect to do so converg all ur fiat to advanced cash . Regardless, its uo to you.

30 minutes ago, Brainy said:

This site make a big platform for earn money or doing transaction .In crypto no one can hack ur account but in other sitethere will be most chances to be hacked it is safe.

The security on this site and the yobites is very strong. Because it has provided 2-step verification (2fa), but this depends on each person so as not to act rashly and in a hurry on a stranger. 

• +1 1

Whenever you use a new method to secure your currency, hackers will find something to attack it, so try yours, if we talk about transaction protection as a general idea, I can assure you that 100%There is nothing safe

i live in one country and my brother lives in a europe and we always transfer fund using crypto and this is really easy and there is no taxes on it, crypto payments are safe for sure.

We can make a lot of money from this site. I obviously ause this more secure payment method because there is a high tide protection

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

Yes, my friend, it is safe, but if you die, you are vigilant and you don't mistake sending and don't give passwords to anyone

Uses the protection of cryptography and hashing data. However, I think users have inadvertently caused hacking and scams. For me it is still safer than the usual transaction method because crypto currency is some data encryption technique

of course it is secure because the wallets always change your address so spammers and hackers can't reach to you. That's my personal opnion and thanks for sharing this with us!!

Yes very secure, For exchange you must be exceptionally cautious on the grounds that in mays it can happen that your exchange will hacked and the arrangement is both side ought to be genuine site and keeping in mind that exchanges you should see the include cautiously

Just now, bizkent said:

It was still safe to have a transaction using crypto just to be careful on the address you put before confirming it to avoid losing of crypto. You are safe to hackers as long as you protecting your private keys.

Lost my money like that 2 weeks ago and yobit could not do a thing about, learnt my lesson never making that mistake again, but i learn also it is stupid to learn from mistakes.

I have never gained knowledge about it. I think I need to gain more knowledge about it.

we have to follow different sites or else we must be scammed. So crypto is the key to secure money transfer.

You can blindly trust crypto dont listen to negative comments. As we can see many people are doing transaction of crypto because it has never break their trust. It is safe and secure website.

Yeah,it is secure  payment by crypto.There are many sites in this section but they have no good security. But crypto payment method is secure.

If you want to know about security the i am sure that everything is secure.Crypto always try to safe it from online attack.The moderator of cryptotalk always work hard to safe crypto from online attack.Crypto is safe if it came under some wrong hand may it is affected by them.

22 minutes ago, Mofazzal2012 said:

Yes,I think it is secure to get paid by crypto. The cryptotalk forum provide Yobit for getting paid. The Yobit has many security.

This forum and yobit are legit forums because they have been proven to be able to produce bitcoin, the traded bitcoins which are obtained can then be disbursed into the national currency. 

35 minutes ago, TanTinBit said:

It is very secured. But I can only recommend bitcoin for the secure payment. 

Bitcoin is not as secure, there is even a vulnerability in the so called privacy, it is not even good for dark market.

Now transactions with cryptocurrencies are very well protected, no one can change the address or send your transaction to your wallet. Paying with cryptocurrencies is a very secure payment, safer than a normal bank transaction.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:11 PM, CrimBit2020 said:

In will say yes. Cyrpto payment are secured even if you transaction get stuck you will still see the payment. 

Yes even when it get stuck it will get confirmed eventually, but how are we so sure that someday the coins could just get stuck forever and  could even be a major issue worldwide.

Welcome with me

I've never heard of a scam while conducting a crypto transfer and transfer transaction
Perhaps, there are cases when the address of the wallet of the addressee is wrong, you do not have to worry about the security of encryption transactions

38 minutes ago, aarif123 said:

I am not sure about it because some has the opinion that cryptocurrency is very good and some are saying that cryptocurrency is very bad for people 

how can it be bad for people? do you know with crypto you can send your money to anyone around the world and he will receive it in less than 10 min without the need for banks?