Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

9 minutes ago, Jam khan said:

Yes, it already solving, most under developed nation that suffer unemployment crisis , youth investing in crypto currency are really benefiting and forgetting about government job.

But I think on the other hand it is bringing serious trouble to the government, only if there was a better way to collect taxes from crypto.

4 hours ago, selfmade said:

But I think on the other hand it is bringing serious trouble to the government, only if there was a better way to collect taxes from crypto.

if govt start to collect task from crypto user then what is the  benefit of crypto money where we say crypto is our own bank we have dominance on it ? can  you imagine USA trader feeling now as they all the time need to pay task for crypto transaction .

• +1 1

I agree with you on that, my friend, that cryptocurrencies are the best solution to the unemployment problem because they do not allocate long time to work with them and save effort, fatigue and time, and can earn money through them

• +1 1

Yes not only crypto trading but crypto currency platform had really help the rate of unemployment disaster in the world and it also help those that are working to be able to increase there rate of income which is very good to be a member of crypto talk currency platform

• +1 1

Yes you are right crypto  crypto trading is best option to earn money for unemployed people in the world. But it requires some skills which are essential to know tthat specific business. In this world a lots of people have no jobe at the time right now as we all are facing covid situation,so if people do work at crypto trading it can become legit for them ,but it is some risky because some times scamers attack and steal our crypto assets. I would like to advise you if you want to do trading be patient and store your crypto assets in cold storage wallets. 

Edited by Burhan12
  • +2 1

I think this is a horrible idea. 95% of traders lose money, and in crypto traders i would imagine that the losses are even harder because people are new to managing risks..

• +2 1

But they must also have capital, so if they only learn without applying it, this will not help, because learning without application does not gain any experience.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies may help some people to make good profits through trading, but it is not that easy because trading is very dangerous and needs a lot of experience so that we can make profits through it.

Trading or investing cryptocurrency is performing a main role in reducing the unemployment rate of my country, there are many people depend on it financially totally, they have no other source of money for them. So that, I consider it as a big solution for too many problems people have.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, that cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies have provided us with a golden opportunity to work at home and achieve profits that may exceed what we can achieve in many jobs and because of the increase in unemployment in the world, I think that we will see a large spread of cryptocurrencies at the present time.

• +3 1

I don't know if cryptocurrencies are actually reducing unemployment numbers
But it is very helpful to make money, help us cover our daily expenses, and give us a lot of great knowledge of this forum

• +4 1

Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies requires many experiences, skills and knowledge that enable you to gain money and not fall into losing money and fraud.

It is unfortunate how many professional people are losing their jobs after having prepared so much, the pandemic has also dealt a severe blow to the world economy and companies. I believe that if these people are given the opportunity to learn about the management of Cryptocurrency and its boom that it is reaching in the world, they can have an excellent remunerated alternative in digitized investments. The point is the desire and interest and the desire that the person has to prosper through these digital platforms. Everything deserves effort, dedication and perseverance.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, today many people are unemployed, cryptocurrencies help us pay the bills for our services, but we must learn to work with them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/23/2021 at 10:17 AM, Sena1234 said:

I think this is a horrible idea. 95% of traders lose money, and in crypto traders i would imagine that the losses are even harder because people are new to managing risks..

You see to many people cryptocurrency trading is like gambling and people are addicted, it is like gambling to them because they do not know a thing about trading they are just placing orders depending on lucky without any analysis.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Your words are correct and cryptocurrencies can reduce the problem of unemployment in the world as well as people who are graduating and without work where they can make money through the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 4/4/2021 at 7:01 AM, Fakir10 said:

Yes of course and I agree with you about that, and tight now the best solution for many people with this situation of unemployment is doing trade with cryptocurrency this is more profitable and maybe you will convert to rich if there is any other surprise about high value of bitcoin.

But trading is risk, just because some one is unemployed and has capital does not mean there easy making money with crypto trading, trading needs skills and strategies and all these must be learned.

Crypto trading can't solve unemployment because many  unemployed people don't know about crypto basic.they have to start from basic and need time to develop skills.This is not easy course where they have to learn in few weeks and ready for trading.This need time and practice.But Self studying and  determination can push forward them.

It is a very cool idea
To change our society next to the better
  Getting rid of the unemployment problem is very important for guiding the skills of young people to work and the advancement of themselves and the advancement of their society.

From my experience, encryption is an important material income, and cryptocurrency trading is also a good way to increase capital, but it needs a lot of experience.

This will help unemployed people to earn some but it is not enough for them to support their daily needs forever, they should still find a stable job. There are lot of online jobs that are getting paid by crypto, it is one of the way on how can they earn some money.

Yes, we can, using cryptocurrencies, get a good return, but they must be taught about using these currencies to avoid being vulnerable to fraud and losing money.

I think for me this is the answer for solving the unemployment disaster..because crypto is the widely number of users.people are looking for daily jobs that can earn money even they not always going to building because crypto is more reliable interms of work schedules. 

• +3 1

Trading in cryptocurrencies has become an easy field for employment, especially after the Corona pandemic caused many companies to stop and not to mix with people, and cryptocurrencies can reduce the unemployment problem in the world and help people upgrade their financial lives.

• +5 1

It can solve unemployment provlem. Because most of people don't have any source of earning,so they can eaen from cryptotalk.  So it opportunity to learn about thise thing about cryptocurrency which help us to in trading and we can get more money from trading.if any know how to use cryptocurrency he able to get profit and can quite the factor of unemployment.  So learn from thus forum and must use in trading ,and make you life easy.