Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

I'm sure of that, what originated as a joke is becoming the most popular crypto in the world, its use has grown exponentially, until Elonk Musk said that Dogecoin is his favorite cryptocurrency, that gives us an idea of how popular it is DOGE .

• +5 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:57 PM, Kazi Mazharul Hoque said:

This is so much true Doge coin is most popular and potential coin is not doubt but Doge coin price can't be exit 1 dollar in 2020.    

I think after the pump being promoted in tiktok it is no longer worth waiting for a new pump, it is a coin this year. Maybe next will be a new breakthrough

It's my favourite coin, i like the DOGE community, its good and funny guys. The popularity of DOGECOIN is greater than other coins. Its favorite reason is that its use in the market.

It is quite possible that this will be so, because not so long ago I began to notice that the dogs are very popular among many traders, although perhaps this interest is associated only with the name.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

As many other shitcoins, we saw that it has not been the world's favorite coin in 2020. Despite the so called low transaction fees and fast transfer time, there are many other coins with even zoro fee and instant transfer time. Doge coin was created as a joke, but community loved it so much that it did not vanish until now.

Well, I doubt that by the end of this year Dogecoin will be the most popular coin. Dogecoin has great functionality, but I doubt that it will be able to surpass BTC.

I don’t think that it will come to the first place, but it’s a very convenient coin, I usually transfer all the money through it between circulations, so there is less commission and it is available on all exchanges

Doge is a good solid coin that is stable with a friendly community and that is a recipe that is conducive to introduce newbies and kids into crypto so it always has it's place in the crypto space and also in history.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 AM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Well, if I have recently heard several talk about it and surely in the future we will know much more being one of the best known, some say that it will not be worth so much that only for now it will be known but well it will be necessary to wait for see what happens

Dogecoin has always been popular since its departure, and that popularity has been sustained over time. It had a peak a few years ago when bitcoin also got it, like any other currency at that time. I think it is a currency that has potential but is currently stagnant.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Though doge coin is one of my favorite cryptocurrency. As current market condition people are dumping and dumping their holdings so I don't think it's possible dear.

I don't think Doge is the favorite currency of the year or of the years to come at least in the medium term. Doge is a currency that is considered a meme, its price is practically stable, there are almost no fluctuations in it and when it rises it is due to some viral challenge on the Internet, but how in this life you never know, perhaps it will grow organically.

Dogecoin is already one of the most beloved coins of people all over the world, but I think its price is much lower. But still, Dogecoin is one of those altcoins that I'm not afraid to have. It is available on every exchange with low commissions.

Dogecbin will not be a strong currency, but it is pumping large amounts of it, and I do not expect it to raise its price. It will remain as it is and it will remain a weak currency that will never flourish

Dogecoin has one of the largest and most active communities in the cryptocurrency world.I really like this  coin and one of my favorite cryptocurrency is Dogecoin.
Now this coin price very low but future DOGE coin Price up more so invest in doge can be good profit .

many people use dogecoin for everything like mining hyip stake and more again .. many platfrom use dogecoin too .. i think dogecoin still loving people .. and use dogecoin for transfer because dogecoin is fast transfer and low fee too

this topic its from january and its a quite interesting for the facts about doge the last months, maybe wasnt the world favorite crypto coin but being a popular coin incredibly its popularity increase a lot reaching new and young people with its video at tiktok (maybe its time to yobit), and this give us an interesting opportunity to take benefits. its not a common coin thats sure, the history behind its a little weird but 7 seven years and more im sure...

I do not know much about the Dogecoin project, although I have used its cryptocurrencies to make micropayments and for its low transaction fees.
Although he had a pump for some tiktok that he went viral.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Yes, this is a very popular coin.  It has already been predicted a bad future many times, but it still lives peacefully.  And I think that it is unlikely that it will be able to leave in the near future.

This is fallacy and day dreaming. How can doge become that popular and important to take the lead role. If care is not taking, it decrease in value even more. Where we have coin like Chainlink, Yo, BNB TRX and others. These coins are taking over already. So Doge is not even among them and it is the least I expect to be doing fine.

There was a 683% leap from the coin's average volume in July 2020 caused by TikTok user James Galante. But soon after it drops down to it's average price.

Dogecoin is a very popular and commercial currency and I think that in a few years it will become more global, it will be a payment method in some countries, this currency is highly preferred by users due to its low commission costs