New to crypto - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

forum pays you acceptable money unlike the sites you are talking about, so I advise you to stay away from such sites because، they are a waste of time only and pay very small amounts. 

Here you will learn from everything you propose, there are more ideas that are new and forum members publish them, so we must be creative and learn and take out new contexts 

If you are new to crypto. You need to look for ways that you will learn about crypto so as to enable you make trading decisions and become profitable. However you should know that it is very difficult and that there is a lot that you will sacrifice along the way.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

A cryptocurrency is a type of digital or virtual currency that doesn't need to exist in a physical forum to have value. These days cryptocurrencies have become extremely popular due to their decentralised  exchange system between peers making it essential for everyone to stay up to date with latest cryptocurrency news today.

Now cryptotalk offers a programme to wirte an article. You can join on this campaign to write your thoughts about crypto currency. But personally i Don't like airdrops of internet. Beacuse most of the airdrops are fake or need personal data to join them             

I advise you to try it because it has a useful reputation and it is recommended because it has fairly easy conditions and you can earn many currencies easily from it and sometimes it does not require you to enter it and register with it

• +1 1

Helo friend welcome in cryptotalk and yobit both forum are amazing for working and this forum for learning and earning and crypto forum for many topics available for helping and study the all topics and learn so you are get many benefits in crypto 

Am also new to cryptotalk currency platform the issue if airdrop is a new things to me I have never known it have knowledge about it because will like to know how it is and how it work and the benefits and value one get on it

Welcome dear this platform. You can just not omly you learn many new things reading others seniors members post . Without knowledge nothing is possible. Happy posting everyone. You can disccuss things and learn new things  

I am also new in crypto world and don't have any information about the airdrops that how can we get those and how it works and benefits us. So I'll also love to kearn about it amd surely I'll get the answer of it soon.

I am not very expert in cryptocurrencies, but I have a basic knowledge that is useful for all market situations, I have basic knowledge of trading, I can defend myself in different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. 

Welcome to cryptotalk forum friend. You can join some airdrops in yobit exchange if you wish, but I will advice you to work hard on cryptotalk forum so that you can learn many things about cryptocurrencies and also earn money. 

If you are new in the cryptocurrency, then for that it is first necessary that you know how much about the cryptocurrency. But as you talk about airdrop, there are very few airdrops that are who are legit. More airdrops are scams and waste our time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that we are happy to have joined the world of cryptocurrencies because it is a great opportunity to work and achieve financial independence, and we can achieve success if we focus on this area more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I have been into cryptotalk for almost 5 months now and I have heard and read about airdrops, but I really don't know how it works or how to earn from them, but it would be cool if you to help out the newbies.thanks.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

The more you learn, the more you're able to share the knowledge or information to others. Being a beginner in the forum you must dedicate yourself on learning and exploring the possibilities. Well, you can collect as much as information in the forum and be progressive with those information and ideas. Wish you a good luck!

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Well, my friend, I think you can understand airdrops, but you have to be careful as this board forum can pay you more than those airdrops,

There are a lot of rewards but at the same time they are not without scams, so I advise you to learn and gain more information before you start.

If you are a new member to crypto then you should understand the basic things the most important thing is getting reputation and it is very difficult thing so first of all you make useful post and use any quotation in your post quotations make your post attractive and in this way people gives you like and your reputation is improved.

Airdrops and give away are somehow good way to earn crypto currencies but they come with disadvantages as there are many scammers who pretend there is an event of a give away and they send it to people, and usually giveaways aske for so many social accounts, so they get to know all your social networks and they can hack you.

• +2 1

Friend, you do not have to look for a reference code so that we can earn money since here in yobit there is an airdrops that we can earn money so nothing was to tell you that the same and keep going that although you have just started with time you will get very far.

There is an area in cryptotalk in which you can enter and you will see that there are many people passing airdrops which you can generate much more income with them, since airdrops give new cryptocurrencies or tokens which acquire great value over time, therefore in very It is recommended to acquire a large amount of this same, that is why I try them and I have earned several of them, I would love if you could also do them, because yobit from time to time-shares aidrops validated by them, and they bring many benefits.

• +1 1

Yes, I am new at all on this group of friends and when I do with it, I will definitely come with seniors rank..Yes, I can say that no person is stable at one place with work and he definitely progresses and I will also get progress  1 day. 

As a beginner I don't think its a good idea to go for airdrop,I suggest you spend more time in this forum to gain enough knowledge and experience before engaging yourself in such

First of all complete your 100 post as soon as possible and then you will be able to withdraw the money which is earned by you.