I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

That's a good decision that you want to grow in crypto talk, to grow here you need to be productive , you should create useful and unique topic for this community ! I think thats how you can grow here

One of the most beautiful forums, and one of the best platforms.
I think all participants of this forum enjoy spending their time participating in this forum.
It is a beautiful job. On my personal level, I would not have read about cryptocurrencies and everything related to them without my participation in this forum.
It has been an important job in my life to take part in this forum.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am newcomer here. I want to grow with CryptoTalk too. Im with you and I'm ready for that BIG my crypto journey.

I also want to get better with this forum. This forum provides the most opportunities for this. The forum pays for our posts and provides more information. This one is very good, a great way to develop.

I am with you colleague I would like this platform to continue active for many more years, it is a good source of knowledge for those of us who start in the world of cryptocurrencies and also a good place to earn income, in general I am very happy to be part of this great community, long live cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I just signed up in this forum starting the year, but right now i just started to see how much value is on it, in each topic that involves knowledge and experience from other people, i hope to find a great business here.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am with you, I totally agree, here in cryptotalk you learn a lot, since the posts have real and valuable information for those of us who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and in this way we are up to date with the latest news or developments. Also this wonderful page filters the posts and that gives us a lot of security.

I am with you friend I support you, we are all here to make cryptotalk grow is a spectacular forum that I love since it is my favorite topic about cryptocurrencies and I love this, come on friend, let's make it grow among all the members who love this great forum and cryptocurrencies.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:56 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hello friend, since you are interested in writing and creating contents cryptotalk might be the right place for you. You can learn various things related to cryptocurrencies, tech-related stuffs and more on online earnings and so on. Cryptotalk is a great platform for sharing ideas, having community discussion and finding the right solution for each and every problem. You can earn a good amount of profit in cryptotalk, if you work genuinely with your time and dedication. All the best for your crypto journey on cryptotalk, lets get it together!

On 3/1/2020 at 19:11, Maxtron73 said:

Amigos, digo esto con sinceridad, ya que me gusta mucho este lugar y paso muchas horas al día escribiendo y comentando publicaciones. Estoy aprendiendo muchas cosas, incluso si he estado invirtiendo en acciones durante muchos años, y ahora hace aproximadamente 2 años en criptografía, quiero que cryptotalk sea siempre mejor y sea una de las mejores fuentes de información sobre criptomonedas que existen. Amigos, trabajemos duro juntos. Quién está conmigo ? 

Yes, friend, I have a week in the forum and I feel the same, there is a lot of valuable information and experience of the contributors, it causes growth with the forum. What I have done is mark all the relevant information to review it carefully, after finishing with the Yobit tasks. I hope that I can adapt to Cryptotalk and be able to share while I learn and earn more!

Cryptotalk is worth it, since it gives you knowledge about everything related to the crypto world, I knew almost nothing, until I entered here, I have learned many things about crypto.

And if I agree with you in building a great community of information about digital currencies, always publishing comments that contribute and posts that help people.

The best way to grow in cryptotalk is to write more and more useful posts. In order to do this, you have to learn something new every day in order to find useful information. With this approach, you can not only earn additional money for your activity but what is more important, you will grow quickly as a crypto expert. With gained knowledge, you can also use other crypto instruments to make a profit.

Cryptotalk provides many opportunities for personal growth, and the most important of them is the opportunity to study. Try following the members who have been registered the longest and have high reputation, this way you'll learn how to write the most useful posts.

I like this forum. There are a lot of topics that are difficult to find on the Internet. I read different topics and constantly come across something new. There is a responsive community here and can suggest any question on the topic of cryptocurrency, but sometimes newbies create useless topics and I start to get confused.

I am with you in your words and really I love the yobit platform and the cryptotalk forum, but I have become afraid all these days of the Corona epidemic and I see that it threatens everything in our world and I hope that Russia's medicine will succeed because all our hopes are hanging together, the vaccine.

If I want to grow with Cyptotalk, I hope to do things very well, respecting the rules of the forum is paramount, from then on I imagine things will go well with a good performance.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Of course I support you friend, I am new to cryptotalk but with the little time I have been here I have learned a lot, and it would be much better if we all took ourselves seriously to add value to this forum and if it is with a more university language like English it would be much better  since there would be no confusion.

Yes that's right. all want to learn here on Cryptotalk, i spend 4 hours a day making posts and reading other users' posts, their experiences and points of view, others are to win fractions of Currencies, whoever wants to learn asks, investigates and also is a way to spend time learning that is the most important.

i hope to be of help to others

If your purpose is to get a reputation, I think the best way is to write good posts that get a lot of comments and are highly voted.

Definetely with you, but there are so many newbies here, just like me, so we are not quite able to sustain the discussion because of lack of experience. I will do my best to become a guru of cryptotrading soon.

I am totally with you, and for this we must follow each other and we must help each other, share good plans as well. Because I have noticed on this forum and on other platforms and social media that everyone works for themselves and this is incorrect. Unity is strength my friend.