Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit?

These coins have no value but if you claim these free coins and hold in your wallet then maybe these coin gets some valuable price in future. I never claimed these free coins in yobit exchange so that's why i have no idea. If you get this notification then you must trade and then start your free cryptocurrency claim in yobit exchange

Yes my dear i want to trade 20 times in crypto which i earn from bitcoin. And yobit if you are new in yobit account than this is compulsory that you have to trade 10 times and after that you can claim your free coins. Thank you

• +2 1

On 1/4/2020 at 1:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

What's are you talking for, are you talking about investbox? If it is investbox of course you need to do some required actions in order to be getting your interest payments some of this actions might be trade 20 trade 20 times or playing dice 10 times etc. 

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 11:34 AM, guatazoo said:

What's are you talking for, are you talking about investbox? If it is investbox of course you need to do some required actions in order to be getting your interest payments some of this actions might be trade 20 trade 20 times or playing dice 10 times etc. 

Maybe the free coin option in yobit has been improved so that's people should trade 20 times in order to benefit the platform first when they are paying for exchanging fees before user started to get free coins.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No I think not you should not to need 20 time before the free bitcoins but wanting more I want to tell you that you should to collect the experience before your investment are before your free bitcoin collection

I think you are talking about Yobit investbox, and Me too I find the actions required from us are a little bit vague and too much to ask they should clarify more on it and have a separate part , under the investment chart for example to explain all what is required form us to do. Right now I try to invest in cryptos that does not require any action on my side.

Of course, my friend, this is a condition of the YoBit platform, so you have to finish 20 successful trades in order to get more free cryptocurrencies from the platform, work on this dear. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no idea about trading 20 time before before getting free coin in cryptotalk currency platform is a good idea and information so I am able to understand about that now

Yes and you could ask yourself why they that, well they are just trying to make sure you help them make their coin active in trade and attract more real traders.

If you are a new member in a yoghurt for then you have to trade at least 10 times before you can claim your free coins the account needs to approved by the team after following all the conditions.but some are complaining that after 20 trades so so they cannot get there free coins but in my view after in trades you will get.

I have not claim any coins in the site. But that may be the rules for members that  want to collect free coin to make 20 trading in the sire before they will be allowed to collect the free coins. 

Yes my dear it's rule of the yobit you must be need 20 trade so that you can collect the free coins from the yobit. When you completed your first 20 trading then you will be able to claim the free coins. Yobit is safe and secure exchanging site. Do trade and get extra bonus.

• +5 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:35 AM, joemcgwa said:

Maybe the free coin option in yobit has been improved so that's people should trade 20 times in order to benefit the platform first when they are paying for exchanging fees before user started to get free coins.

But if people they will be required first to trade 20 times before starting claiming free coins from yobit, that's might not be profitable because the trading fees that's will cost them it would be very hard to be recovered from the free coins.  

• +2 1

It is true that you need to trade 20 times to get free currencies but not all currencies there are two types of currencies On YouBit Currencies you need to post a promotion topic on Facebook, Twitter and quantum coins

• +1 1

It's okay for Yobit to make free cryptocurrencies, but I don't think it's worth the effort. Also, I didn't know that it takes 20 transactions to earn these cryptocurrencies. It's still your choice.

• +1 1

Every forums or websites have their own rules and regulations. So if we want to join or be a participant in that forum or website we have to follow their rules. These rules are not difficult to follow. And you are rewarded for following their rule.

I think your words are correct. You should do this before obtaining your free coins, and this method is followed in order to reduce spam and reduce hackers and fraudulent people.

I do not think that I have faced such a problem before, because I trade regularly and nothing was holding me back or standing in my face. I don’t know what is the reason behind this problem that I faced. Please explain how you got this idea.

It is good that you mentioned this matter because I really did not know that I could get free coins after doing 20 operations I care about, I am new and I need a lot to learn Thank you

On 1/4/2020 at 12:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

Yes, it was really an imperative that you do 20 circulation operations on the platform in order to open work on free currencies, but today the rules have changed and you have to share some publications

You can choose other options on yobit like the CryptoTalk campaign and also the airdrop that yobit shares. Currently the most relevant is working on CryptoTalk campaigns, currently CryptoTalk is most profitable for doing post assignments then getting paid 1000 satoshis.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, kimberly24 said:

They are requirements that the yobit amigo platform asks for some specific cryptocurrencies, so this may change depending on which cryptocurrency you want to operate and earn, so you must understand this because it is a condition of Yobit.

We all know that yobit gives away new assets from time to time, but for this there are certain requirements for these, but they are really worth doing, since if these assets go up we will earn much more money from them, but I have not really had the pleasure of generating these assets for free as I don't have much time here to have them, but when there is another opportunity like this I won't waste it.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:13 PM, kimberly24 said:

It is a condition to be able to withdraw the percentage earned, so you must do them every day to collect your reward earned daily or so that it can be executed so you must do it every day without missing because otherwise you will not receive it.

My friend, each platform has its own policy and also its rules imposed by a privacy authority. You must trade 20 times in order to win free coins on the Yobit platform, and this is normal and somewhat easy for earning free currencies Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1