[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse

20 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Good results for the NFT2Metaverse development. I am glad that NFT2Metaverse is among the best projects.

The most important that the NFT2Metaverse began to write about the platform known sites and channels, this means that the popularity of the marketplace grows.

17 hours ago, Arson98 said:

I have not read such news about APE.
In any case, Nft-based games will bring investors back to this market.

I saw this video in one of their official social networks (I don't remember exactly which one), there was a small preview of the game, about 30-40 seconds, but the message is very clear that they want to implement nft in this way.

17 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I saw this video in one of their official social networks (I don't remember exactly which one), there was a small preview of the game, about 30-40 seconds, but the message is very clear that they want to implement nft in this way.

Great! So we'll wait until the game is officially launched and we'll see the full game with the implementation of nft.

4 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Great! So we'll wait until the game is officially launched and we'll see the full game with the implementation of nft.

Of course, it is not entirely clear how all this will be integrated, but the goal itself is very interesting. The truth of the game should not be inferior to the usual already existing games. Because now all the games that are on the blockchain are not very developed and cannot compete.

Information from their twitter

WHITELIST IS CLOSED

For everyone in it - welcome on board, we are going to the moon!

For those who missed - stay tuned for future announcements!

More information at 

4 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

WHITELIST IS CLOSED

For everyone in it - welcome on board, we are going to the moon!

For those who missed - stay tuned for future announcements!

More information at 

Now many people are looking for new opportunities and find new projects for investing.

10 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Of course, it is not entirely clear how all this will be integrated, but the goal itself is very interesting. The truth of the game should not be inferior to the usual already existing games. Because now all the games that are on the blockchain are not very developed and cannot compete.

Yes, I've seen these games, they want better of course, the graphics are not very, gameplay system is not built correctly.

17 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Now many people are looking for new opportunities and find new projects for investing.

In any case, NFT projects have a definite future, even if this market is not in the best condition now, but still, with the implementation of NFT in the metaverse, this market will recover.

Pre-Sale timing for today 

Tier 2:

- Open: June 10th at 6 PM (CEST)

- Close: June 10th at 12 PM (CEST)

- Available NFTs to mint: 2000 NFTs

- Minting only available to whitelist members

- Price: 0.16 ETH

More information at 

2 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Tier 2:

- Open: June 10th at 6 PM (CEST)

- Close: June 10th at 12 PM (CEST)

- Available NFTs to mint: 2000 NFTs

- Minting only available to whitelist members

- Price: 0.16 ETH

More information at 

Presale is the best time to buy tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.

5 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Presale is the best time to buy tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.

I applied for WL, but unfortunately didn't make the list, the price of NFTs on pre-sale is affordable to anyone.

Tier 3:

- Open: June 11 at 4 PM (CEST)

- Close: June 11 at 10 PM (CEST)

- Available NFTs to mint: 2999 NFTs

- OPEN TO EVERYONE

- Price: 0.17 ETH

More information at 

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Tier 3:

- Open: June 11 at 4 PM (CEST)

- Close: June 11 at 10 PM (CEST)

- Available NFTs to mint: 2999 NFTs

- OPEN TO EVERYONE

- Price: 0.17 ETH

More information at 

The terms of participation in the presale are very good, I really regret that I did not take part in the first phase of the sale, when the price for the NFT was 0.16ETH.

On 10.06.2022 at 08:04, Arson98 said:

Yes, I've seen these games, they want better of course, the graphics are not very, gameplay system is not built correctly.

And such games should be competitive to regular games. Then they will be much more in demand, because there will be an economic model with the possibility of profit.

24 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Pre-Sale ends in 4 hours!

Get your #NFT2Metaverse_ NFT now at http://nft2metaverse.io

Mint price: 0.17 ETH

Join our Discord for more updates http://discord.gg/rr77jmXXDC

More information at 

Presale is a good opportunity to buy tokens for the best price. Lets check the development of the project.

16 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

And such games should be competitive to regular games. Then they will be much more in demand, because there will be an economic model with the possibility of profit.

Probably think about the competition of Nft metaverse games with the usual not yet worth it, the world of gaming industry was a hundred years ago, there is an audience that is unlikely to change the direction of the game in the direction of the Metaverse.

13 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Presale is a good opportunity to buy tokens for the best price. Lets check the development of the project.

If you have free money then you need to take part in the pre-sales, because at this time, when the cryptocurrency market is in severe deficit, it is on the pre-sales you can make good money.

Also we will be doing free #Airdrops during our projects When you hold our #Nfts in your wallet we are determined to recognize and honor our holders

More information at 

10 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Also we will be doing free #Airdrops during our projects When you hold our #Nfts in your wallet we are determined to recognize and honor our holders

More information at 

Airdrop allows to get free tokens and attract attention to the project