[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse

On 02.06.2022 at 17:51, barber crypro said:

Indeed, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and you never know which digital asset may shoot up in value.

Now a very fashionable word is hype .. that is, where there is a lot of advertising and media personalities, there is also money. Now this is the NFT direction, I don’t know how long it will last, but so far it is.

6 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Now a very fashionable word is hype .. that is, where there is a lot of advertising and media personalities, there is also money. Now this is the NFT direction, I don’t know how long it will last, but so far it is.

Perhaps this will last until Nft is replaced by some new digital asset. Well, I think NFTs will be in demand for the time being.

7 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Perhaps this will last until Nft is replaced by some new digital asset. Well, I think NFTs will be in demand for the time being.

It seems to me that everything will depend on the implementation of this direction, where they can be applied. For example, I am currently collecting 3D NFTs, that is, in the future they can be used as characters in the game.

8 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Promotion is very important for every project. It is important to tell about its benefits.

You need to give more information about your soft collections, so that users know where these softs will be used in the future and whether they will have a potential increase in price.

17 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

It seems to me that everything will depend on the implementation of this direction, where they can be applied. For example, I am currently collecting 3D NFTs, that is, in the future they can be used as characters in the game.

This kind of NFT will be in demand, mostly in the metaverse.
So you are absolutely right to build 3D NFT.

Information from their twitter

We value our community and all the initial NFT holders will be getting a significant discount on our future collections!

More information at 

3 hours ago, barber crypro said:

This kind of NFT will be in demand, mostly in the metaverse.
So you are absolutely right to build 3D NFT.

In principle, it seems to me that the future hype will be just in the unification of the metaverses and NFTs. It can be very interesting and, accordingly, very profitable.

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

We value our community and all the initial NFT holders will be getting a significant discount on our future collections!

More information at 

Now it is the best time to get tokens with maximum benefits.

5 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

In principle, it seems to me that the future hype will be just in the unification of the metaverses and NFTs. It can be very interesting and, accordingly, very profitable.

Only the realization of such a possibility, Nft in the metaverse goes too long, and if I'm not mistaken there are games in the metaverse with the ability to integrate Nft character, but it's not yet so demanded in the market.

4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Get an exclusive access to all the profits we offer our holders

Pre-Sale: June 10th (only few spots left)

CLAIM YOUR WHITELIST SPOT NOW!

Get it at http://nft2metaverse.io

More information at 

There are only 3 days until the presale, so don't miss out on the opportunity to participate in WHITELIST and get a chance to make some good money.

12 hours ago, barber crypro said:

There are only 3 days until the presale, so don't miss out on the opportunity to participate in WHITELIST and get a chance to make some good money.

Now the priority is mainly NFTs which can be used in the metaverse, and so such NFTs have good potential to grow, so you are right that while there are places on the list they must be taken, because NFT2Metaverse is built for the introduction of NFT in virtual reality.

7 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Now the priority is mainly NFTs which can be used in the metaverse, and so such NFTs have good potential to grow, so you are right that while there are places on the list they must be taken, because NFT2Metaverse is built for the introduction of NFT in virtual reality.

Users are just tired of buying incomprehensible nft, which was predicted a potential growth, and in the end the price gets lower and lower.
In the case of the metaverse, then there nft will be applicable within this universe, and therefore will be in demand.

On 06.06.2022 at 04:41, Arson98 said:

Only the realization of such a possibility, Nft in the metaverse goes too long, and if I'm not mistaken there are games in the metaverse with the ability to integrate Nft character, but it's not yet so demanded in the market.

They are in demand on the market, this just makes it possible to implement NFTs and justify their cost, not a single team can implement them yet. If I'm not mistaken, APE (nft monkeys) have already shown the release of a similar game. It's like an MMORPG...

14 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

They are in demand on the market, this just makes it possible to implement NFTs and justify their cost, not a single team can implement them yet. If I'm not mistaken, APE (nft monkeys) have already shown the release of a similar game. It's like an MMORPG...

I have not read such news about APE.
In any case, Nft-based games will bring investors back to this market.