Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

Yes you can do it you can withdraw the payment from yobit to you bank account for this regard you will have withdraw from yobit to your cash account or any bank .

I have no much idea if one can withdraw in  usd from yobit direct to a bank acount but I have seen some USD exchange sections I gues it would be better and helpful to explore your yobit account for more clarifications thanks.

• +3 1

Not all banks deal with crypto, so you must ask about the bank that you deal with whether it accepts cryptocurrencies or not, if the answer is yes, all you have to do is type the address of the currency to be withdrawn on the yobit platform to complete the process.

As per my observation you cant withdraw directly from yobit to bank but indirectly you can do it easily and it will not take much time for you. Like you withdraw to the payment process website which can be link to your desired bank account. Beside to it you can get assistance of admin.

• +3 1

Withdrawal is possible but it is much possible to withdraw to wallets than to bank accounts. Some countries cryptocurrency is not yet supported by the government. So it is hard to withdraw it from the bank which make them use exchangers or black market to accomplish there transactions.

• +1 1

No there is no direct way to transfer your payment in the bank account. You can first transfer you money to digital wallet and the you can transfer to your bank account.the direct method is not available. 

You can convert the cryptocurrencies that you get in exchange for useful topics that you write into alternative paper currencies such as the dollar or euro, etc., then transfer them to your bank account and withdraw them whenever you want if you want to, but if you use a secure wallet, you can keep your money in it and invest it in the platforms without any  Worry.

• +1 1

I do not know that, but you can withdraw your money through the platform and hold it in your hand. Then you can put this money in the bank that you deal with.

• +1 1

I do not have enough information to answer you accurately, but according to my information, you can transfer your money to your card for payment directly from the online, it enjoys ease of use.

• +5 1

Do not worry dear, of course you can transfer your balance on the platform to your bank account, you can transfer your cryptocurrencies into a digital dollar and then you can transfer it to your bank account with ease.

• +2 1

Yes I can withdraw my yobit balance to my bank account. You can easily withdraw your earning too your bank account just by exchanging your bitcoin to litecoin and then you can order a withdraw to your bank account.

welcome my friend . I don't think you can send your money from yobit to your bank account  . You can send your money to another platform like Binance and then send it to your bank account . But you have to pay attention to that the transmission fee will be large .

Yes dear don't worry you can take your money in bank account with fastly . We can change our btc in to dollor and we can withdraw our dollor in bank account payeer or perfect money account from yobit wallet.

Actually, You can't withdraw crypto directly to your bank account but you can sell them in usd and can withdraw your money.Firstly, you have to withdraw from yobit then you can withdraw directly to your national local wallet.

Yes but not that directly from yorbit to your account but from the yorbit to your wallet and from the wallet to your bank account before you can withdrawal it cash from the bank that is the procedure please try and learn more.

Hello. I'm not an admin, but I can help you. To withdraw to your bank account, you must withdraw your talks and satoshi to your yobit account, and there sell them for fiat and withdraw them to your card. Good luck friend)

I have no much idea if one can withdraw in  usd from yobit direct to a bank acount but I have seen some USD exchange sections I gues it would be better and helpful to explore your yobit account for more clarifications thanks.

• +2 1

Yes we can withdraw our money from yobit account to our any bank account and for this yobit provides us many easy features which through we can complete our process very easily and quickly. 

Actually i think You will have to look in the exchange options for withdrawals for this. Do they accept your national currency? I don't think that they withdraw to bank at all. You have to look for options on other exchanges.

As per my observation you cant withdraw directly from yobit to bank but indirectly you can do it easily and it will not take much time for you. Like you withdraw to the payment process website which can be link to your desired bank account. Beside to it you can get assistance of admin.