Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

When I want to deposit to my bank account I use another exchange, I pass it from bitcoin to a cryptocurrency that has low commissions at the time of withdrawal and sends it to an exchange app, after there I pass it to my bank account or any other site I need , I can say that it is a very fast way and with low commissions.

• +1 1

You can't make money directly from you. You can take money from it by following a number of rules. You must have a cash out account to withdraw money from a bank account. And if you want to get the bank account money from Ubit, you'll be verified and raise dysset. So you don't have to face any problems. You can then convert your account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately it is not possible to withdraw your Yobit coins from the bank, because currently the exchange does not allow that option.
However, what you can do is transfer your Yobit cryptocurrencies to an exchange that has the P2P option enabled in your country. For example, the best known and most used is Binance, so it is possible that your country will appear.
You can also search for websites to sell your currencies directly, but the problem is that they usually charge too many commissions and some of them are scams.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

@Delgboke

My friend, you can withdraw what you want to your own account from the platform to your account, as the platform provides many withdrawals in order to withdraw your money or cryptocurrencies. You must take the correct measures in order not to make mistakes

You will see every available bank in Yobit, I tried from Yobit to the provider and everything was so fast, no more than 2 minutes. You can click on USD. Yes you can, when you convert your coins to USD, withdraw the section.

My friend you have asked a very good question and I also want to know whether we can withdraw withdrawals from yobit to in our bank account. It is confirmed that you can take your currency in any exchange or you can take it in any wallet. But I also want to go once again and I am very interested in whether we can wait in our bank account or not?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think you can directly deposit your coins in a bank account. You can first withdraw the amount and then deposit it in the bank account.Draw your amount with digital wallet.We cannot withdraw from a yobit account and transact directly into a bank account as it does not give us such an opportunity.If you want to deposit the amount withdrawn in the bank account, you have to convert your amount to USD through another wallet instead of yobit.

48 minutes ago, Naha62 said:

I don't think you can directly deposit your coins in a bank account. You can first withdraw the amount and then deposit it in the bank account.Draw your amount with digital wallet.We cannot withdraw from a yobit account and transact directly into a bank account as it does not give us such an opportunity.If you want to deposit the amount withdrawn in the bank account, you have to convert your amount to USD through another wallet instead of yobit.

@Naha62 

I don't think that will be possible because how can someone withdraw direct to your bank account I think from yo it to your trust wallet before you can decide on how to import it to your personal bank account. 

Coin can not be withdraw directly to you bank account you have converted it to paper currency first before withdrawing it to your bank account its has procedure to follow which are very simple and straight forward 

I think there are lots of suggestion here almost you find your answer here hope you understand it and do not worrying about these wish you a best of luck

I did not try it before, I was used to exchange BTC with a few sites. But I can actually transfer your account directly to your account. This is a complete waste time and earned money. If the currency of your country supports that hesitation you can send your cryptorcorrency, exchange your currency and send your bank.

By the way, this is a question that came to my mind a while ago, so I thank you, my friend, because you mentioned the question, in my opinion, by reading the members ’posts that the best way is to download updated applications for the wallet, which is converting coins into paper currencies because this work is easy and fast.

You can withdraw your coin directly as fund to your bank account on yobit, explore the yobit exchange app and look for the features that will aid you to withdraw your money directly 

On 1/6/2021 at 4:59 AM, susan8929 said:

Unfortunately it is not possible to withdraw your Yobit coins from the bank, because currently the exchange does not allow that option.
However, what you can do is transfer your Yobit cryptocurrencies to an exchange that has the P2P option enabled in your country. For example, the best known and most used is Binance, so it is possible that your country will appear.
You can also search for websites to sell your currencies directly, but the problem is that they usually charge too many commissions and some of them are scams.

Yes I agree with your point it can't be possible for you to withdraw direct to your bank account because currently you have to exchange it to any cryptocurrency you need and then use coin base to withdraw or trust wallet. 

Greetings to all, I think yobit has not enabled that option to withdraw to a local bank account, at least not for all countries, so a viable option is to send them to an exchange that allows you to pass your balance to your local bank account or you can use a p2p system 

• +1 1

In fact, those who are just starting to use the stock markets may have such problems. To learn how to withdraw money, a little research will be enough. Because money cannot be withdrawn directly from yobit.

No you cannot withdraw your coins to bank account. This is not possible. But you can withdraw them to digital wallet or others things. There are many website which can convert bitcoin to other coins. You digital wallet can access to your bank account.

• +2 1

According to my experience, you must first withdraw the financial balance from the Yobit platform to the Payer wallet, and then through the wallet, you can transfer the financial balance to PayPal cards. As for the immediate transfer from the Yobit platform to a bank account, I don’t know if you know. I hope to inform me of that.

Edited by karam_s
  • +4 1

You can do this in one option, if the bank you deal with deals in cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, your payments must be transferred to another cryptocurrency and then converted into US dollars and then deposited in your bank.

I think that you can withdraw to a digital wallet,  and then withdraw from your wallet to your bank account because there is no connection between yobit and banks, unfortunately, yobit did not offer such feature in its system.

yobit exchange is not provided this opportunity to directly withdrawal from your Bank account firstly you need to change your crypto in USD then you can withdraw from your bank account.

Yes, my friend, this is very easy, all he has to do is go into the payment section and keep your money and currencies, click on the currency and then choose how to withdraw the card or PayPal, and then the amount to be withdrawn was, that's all.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

Yes, you can withdraw your money to your bank account. Currency can be converted into dollars and then withdrawn to your account in the bank

• +4 1

I think there's an option to exchange your funds to us Dollar and you'll see available banks to withdraw your money to, however if your local currency is not dollar then you need to withdraw your coin to any wallet that support selling your coin to your local currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You ask a interesting and important question mate, I don't thinks yobit in particular can be withdrawn because is not a country currency, It can only be sell and change to your country currency before you transfer to your bank.

• +1 1