If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

I would say that the users in this forum are a bit hesitant of reporting other users since they knew, and they are afraid that it would also happen to them. I would say that they need to fix their attitude towards criticizing the content of all the users since we are getting paid by creating our content after all. That is why we need to try of making it useful so the money being given to us would be worth. I think as a responsible member of this forum, we should take an action about this kind of incident so that it would not affect the future of this community and us as well.

Hey I totally agree with you mate. There are a number of repetitive posts in the forum right now. Our main focus should be cleaning up the forum from spams. We can't completely get rid of it but we can control and reduce it to an extent. The main point is to avoid spamming the forum.

Very useful, thank you, but here there are a lot of members who repeat posts or copy and paste, report will reduce these posts that are not useful, but will not solve them permanently, the only solution, in my opinion, is for the officials to work with the development of the feature to delete repeated posts.

Edited by Maya20
  • +3 1

People will always try to make easy money. It is our duty as honest members of this forum to report any false content ,spams or copy pasting to admins and moderators so they can take action against search users .we should all do that so we can increase the quality of this forum .

This a good topic, the flag that appears on the right side of our post really has a meaning, it is not just there for fashion purpose, many members don't know about the feature ,so they don't use it, I only report my post I feel I have make mistake, but I don't know I can actually do other stuffs like report a spammer and other things 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

In my mind a proposal is very difficult to achieve and needs work and resources. My suggestion is a clever algorithm that evaluates articles before publishing and allows only what is useful and not repeated.

This is very superb. The forum always seems complicated more oftentimes but definitely seems very simple in real sense.

Although we have to be learning new things every time in the forum and reporting of spammers is something a great action to take by all of us.

Well in my opinion it's very hard to clean the forum but the efforts are appreciable bcz hundreds and thousand of post are deleted on daily basis. Everyone here should work hard and use the report button to spot the spammers. 

Well, I totally agree with you that we must report abusive issues that contain many mistakes, but in reality most of these people are new members and beginners who do not have enough experience to avoid such mistakes .. I hope that there is a way to warn them without direct ban

• +2 1

Yes you are right I am with you but I think if we want to clear the spam members then you should motivate them and help them get some idea about the campaign so that they can improve.I know the members are trying their best to create the topic in a new way and even they are mixing new content with the topics so that it is easier for the members to explain and understand.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

Really it's part of the duties of the members on the forum to report either spam, plagiarism, abusive/ offensive post or comments on the forum so as to enable the smooth movement of the forum. Finally as you said, REPORT BUTTON is main to be used, so always use it as at when due. Welcome

I agree to your post unfortunately many new members join this forum every day and they can't read the forum rules and check the topic related post. As we can see alot of newbies are creating new topics without knowing that this post is already being repeated or not. For example i have seen many posts like this

The only way to get rid of annoying spammers is to report them as I said, my friend, do not hesitate to do so and help clean up the forum.
Advice not to be among those, stay away from copying, pasting and repeating, and abide by the rules of the forum to avoid being banned from the forum. I hope everyone will abide.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

Your topic is very meaningful. Sometimes i see some irrelevant posts but i didn’t report them for lack of my knowledge.  From your discussion i know the importance of reporting. Now i will report them. 

You are right mate, I think the Report button has been created for the cleaning of this forum. And I also think that forum is like our house and we should have to clean it. Same in the Cryptotalk we can clean this forum through report that spammers from their useless posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think bro there are a lot of people come daily at this forum. All those people are not good. Most of them are spammers they do spamming but we do nothing for their act we don't release them we report maximum above hundred daily but these are more in numbers. So its very difficult to release spam. So useless topics from this forum should be deleted and only create new topic which don't match to old topics. 

On 1/3/2020 at 5:42 AM, Migo said:

We can't stop spamming ones for all, we can reduce it but finish it permanently I think this is too hard because everyday there is a lot of new members are coming here, maybe hundreds in one day, you can report one two or 100 but everyday you will find new ones, so yiu are thankful for this topic but finish useless topic in one shot is almost impossible 

I'm totally igree with you dear as you are talking about spammers entery into the forun it is really hard to exclude them from this site completely. As huge numbers of the new members comes daily then how it would be possible to get rid of this issue. But we can degrade their useless comments or posts to some extents but not as fully as we desire. I think page admins doing their jobs in exllent way to overcome this problem hopefully.🤗

• +1 1

I think if we keep on creating the topics stating that the forum needs cleaning maybe the moderators took notice of it and clean the forum, what do you say?

• +2 1

Well I believe with that when a forum is been clean up ,the site will be not active like the usual forum , problem on deleting a post I just about some spam in the forum when members topic is deleted his post can also follow 

• +1 1

is my friend you are right the forum moderators are ready know that the topics are duplicate it or they are valueless or they need to be removed that is why they are working heavily

That's true, admins don't really need to give notification or create a topic while cleaning the forum. That will make members to always stay alert to make sure the make good posts in the forum. 

I see that people join the site every day, we need a system that prevents people from posting about the same topic ne new members are joining the forum and spamming.  Some older members are also spamming.  But I think it should be stopped otherwise the reputation of the forum will be bad.  I hope you don't mistake me and I try to build a good family

Your post is great, there are a lot of posts that are of no use, and also duplicate posts, reporting the best way to get rid of them, and those who send useless posts and spam

Can't argue with that. I've only been in here just recently. But I could tell, that there's a lot of similar topics in here. Which is why the report feature is very useful in that matter. People just want to increase they post count without minding the content. They could care more for the forum.

• +1 1

It is right my friend. It is a way to cooperate with this forum. All the users and members want not to get violated in the forum. So it feels also irritating when we seen the people are spamming to this beautiful forum. We should have to report that useless posts to the moderators so that our forum will be clean.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️