What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

Good question. I don't actually trade cryptocurrencies. But still I think to start in the future. If I start, I might consider investing when bitcoin is losing value by a little bit.

I just buy the old coins which price is low and i buy that coins ad hold that just for some time and when the price of the coin is high then i sell my coins in a high price. Crypto market is the best and good market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The right time to buy and hold the coins when the coins price are down. It is the Right time to buy and hold the coins. When the crypto currency become stable it is the right time to sell it .For trading experience play a great role.

I prefer and try to buy crypto at the lowest price. I don't buy many coins. Only the top four or five coins.When the price increases, I sell it. In this way I can earn good profit.

Though not familiar with buying of coin online in different coin sites, the only one I use to buy is the bitcoins and the strategy I used is to buy when the price goes down then sell back when the price goes high. I think thus is the simple strategy many used within my area if residence.

On 1/18/2021 at 12:50 AM, Kanji said:

@Maxtron73 @shaheer_x9 @Sam989 @Mutivo @mu77al @MoralStories @YASIR KHAN

>Well its all depend on your target because there is a load of information that one needs to understand that is effective for so many people there are so many people out there who cannot get it right and its one of that key that people need not to get them selves so worked out there is a power to so many things happening because this is what is and we need to be good in understanding everything because you need to find that power that is is effective to every single person

the ultimate power is knowledge and at the end of the day when you do not have knowledge you will be in loss in all kinds you will lose your money you will be for the term of the scammers and you will lose in different kind of investments

Everyone have his own strategy of buying coins in the market, well in my own aspect I bought crypto currencies when the price is extremely low and invest for a while before selling when the price is higher in the market. 

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Working on trading is a matter that needs a lot of learning and prior work. There must be your own strategy in order to learn trading.

Look its totally depends on you. But from my point of view, when the market price will be low then its high time to buy crypto. So analysis the market conditions. Research lot. Take advice from experts. And when the price will go up then you can sell.

Buy when the price is low because its future is very good.  Its value is going to be much higher in the future by reducing the possibility of investment loss in cry cryptocurrency.  Even if its valuation declines, it is very little that starts to rise again in a few days. 

On 2‏/1‏/2020 at 1:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

First, I like to buy cryptocurrencies when their market price falls. Second, buy the most sought-after and most popular currencies than other cryptocurrencies.  I try to keep it for a long time so I can win it well. Fourthly, the most important thing is to try to pay money to buy so that I will never regret it if I lose it. 

When the price of coin is low, that is the perfect time to buy. And when the price is high, that is the best time to sell. You have to learn how to analysis the market. For that, you have to research properly. If you think, the price of bitcoin now is low and it can be high later, then you should buy it. For that, you have to have enough knowledge for trading. And take advices from seniors who are doing trade. 

On 1/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, trishi777 said:

i think if you are doing short trade only, I just buy when the price of crypto is starting to increase, and I will sell right away if I earned profit.. and if you invest for long term, you should buy now and hold for long term or until your profit makes double

You can buy when the price is popular down and sell when the price is up to gain alot of profit most expecally trades are using this as a source of income invest in long period of time to earn alot of profit is main clerical work. 

A very informative topic, thank you for this, because it will help me and all users to have a proper knowledge before buying a crypto. Based on my previous experience, I just watch and analyze first the market price chart on the crypto that I want to buy, because when the price is high, it is not recommendable to buy crypto. The best time to buy is when the market price is low, but it needs a lot of patience to attain that lowest price. Once the time come, we can buy crypto at a very low price so that it needs to wait until the market price will increase.

• +4 1

The strategy is clear, my friend, when the price is low, we buy or if you have a guaranteed expectation that the price will rise. We can buy and store until it rises. We also win.

When I want to invest, I follow a very easy strategy, but it takes a lot of time. It is good to try to reach the lowest price that the currency will reach, and then try to sell at the maximum extent it reaches, and this needs technical analysis 

• +2 1

I want to tell you about the  stagey when I use the cryptocurrency I am making the post after reading the comments of the others that is very helpful to get the knowledge about the post and about the forum and I also want to suggest to you that you should do it this

In my case I will buy crypto currency when it's price is down or start raising and sell these coin I get some profit as crypto currency has good future and you will not lost at any condition unless you use poor strategies and start without any plans of investment. So everyone Should tell about his best strategies so we can gain more experience and knowledge about trading.

A good strategy in trading is choosing the right time to buy and sell currencies, and my own strategy is not to buy with all you have and not sell all that you have.

It's always best to buy crypto currencies when its price is low and you believe it's price will hike in future for sure. When we buy for low price we will sure get good profit when the price hikes 

Usually, I wait for the price of the currency that I want to buy until it decreases, then I buy after that, I wait for the price to rise again, and then I sell. As for choosing the currency, most of the time I buy famous and old currencies such as LTC, ETH and Btc.

Friend, I am a strategy that someone could pass it around here, and it is to buy cryptos at different prices, for example I want to invest in etehreum would buy at three prices, in 1300$, in 1000$ and also in 700$ in case it goes down, because when I buy in 1300$ if it goes up I will be making money, if it goes down it gives me the chance to buy lower.

The strategy that's I'm using when buying crypto is to buy the coin when the price bounces to the support line, then I will sell it to the resistance line.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The strategy to gain maximum benefits from cryptocurrency is to buy it when the lowest price reaches. The market don't show lowest price rather we should make our own research on the price to know the average lowest price. Then keep them for time until the average maximum price reaches and then sell them to earn profit from it. 

• +2 1

I buy cryptocurrency at low price and sell it high. I am waiting always to a coin price drop and then i will start buying it and hold it until the price pumps and sell so that i can earn big. And also i am preparing for the bull run that's why i am investing to crypto right now.

• +3 1