Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

I prefer not to invest all I have in one coin based on a video created by one expert even if he is very well known. In the past, I have seen several videos like that in which someone tries to convince people that a coin will skyrocket in price. I think the market is more reliable than experts. It will tell us in advance if a coin wants to go up through changes in charts and graphs. Litecoin is currently worth only $41. It doesn't reach $1000 immediately. Any sudden upward movement is recognizable by a big green sign.

• Useful or interesting 1

I come from the future haha and this coin is worth $ 47, this prediction did not work, you have to be careful with the videos on YouTube, they are usually to call the audience

At present, I think it is a bit difficult for Litecoin to reach that price, but since these surprises can be given in the crypto market, let's follow the value.  Personally, I use this currency a lot to make withdrawals, since its fee is low.

Litecoin is never going to get such high if it's big brother bitcoin does not rise either.

Almost every other altcoin depends on bitcoin. Wether if bitcoin goed sideways most alts will rise.

Lite coin will benefit if bitcoin  rises, but will fall harder when bitcoin falls!

quite possibly LTC to $ 1000
because look from the history of when the btc exploded LTC also exploded thousands of percent. we are still waiting for btc $ 100,000 and above

Hi! For the first time LTC should grow to at least a 100$. To my mind cryptocurrency still follows the stock market. So, in near future there no any big price increase.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world and that can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware. I think it will increase in price in the near future

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It sounds very promising but unfortunately it is not, I am really a fan of Litecoin and I would really be very excited if that happens, but no, it is highly unlikely that this will happen, Litecoin has been stuck in the same price band for years almost than immovable, the other currencies even some recent ones exceed it in volume and have reached prices above it and Litecoin is still there in the slumber of the fallen, if there are many videos that seek to provoke something that makes that price move, but Unfortunately, this type of strategy is ceasing to penetrate the public.

Hello, thanks for sharing the information contained in the video, the truth is that I had not analyzed that Litecoin (LTC) would have the potential to go up to $ 1,000, I have always used this cryptocurrency only to carry out transactions due to its low commission costs, thanks to Your video has changed my perception of it so I will choose to keep it in my portfolio. I support you with a subscription on your YouTube channel.

I see the ltc currency in a critical situation because it did not give any significant profits this year, and we hope that it has delayed consolidation to resume its rise.

I donot think litecoin can reach this price this year, seems impossible but it can reach in 2021 if bitcoin make its big bull run again like 2017 so wait to see this happen, we hope

41 minutes ago, RussellC2019 said:

It sounds very promising but unfortunately it is not, I am really a fan of Litecoin and I would really be very excited if that happens, but no, it is highly unlikely that this will happen, Litecoin has been stuck in the same price band for years almost than immovable, the other currencies even some recent ones exceed it in volume and have reached prices above it and Litecoin is still there in the slumber of the fallen, if there are many videos that seek to provoke something that makes that price move, but Unfortunately, this type of strategy is ceasing to penetrate the public.

I am also a fan of Litecoin since I entered the crypto world and you have given a totally accurate description of the situation and behavior of LTC. This post is almost a year old and LTC remains the same as then. Unfortunately my LTC won't make me rich :/
I liked the phrase "the lethargy of the fallen"

Edited by SoroPa

I do not trust your expectations and your videos showing your litecoin prediction, it cannot be reliable. We look at the date on the calendar and understand that the forecast is not feasible. And it seems to me that your prediction will not come true in the near future.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

It is okay to be bullish and if you are a holder, I can't blame you. Litecoin doesn't seems like a very bullish crypto for me. It doesn't have much use case, just a prototype of bitcoin, maybe that explains why it follows bitcoin like rythm of market. 

I don't see Litecoin going pass $1000; definitely not this year for me.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Oh boy, turst me if litecoin ever reach that price I'll be most happy human in the world for many hours 😂. Jokes aside, I don't think that Litecoin will be able to reach that price.. at least in the next two/three years, how others guys have said the youtubers aren't the best way to being informed about price predictions (maybe and at most to news in general) they need to write a good and attrative title for their videos, but as we know that's isn't equal to the trust. I think that litecoin needs to pass out many reistence points like 100$, 150$, 200$,to start to think about even reach the 500$, so until it reach the 1000$ might happen years :/.

With the current run of the market I don't think litecoin can hit as high as $1000 per coin again this year, in fact a high of $100 per coin is not even feasible right but who know the cryptocurrency market can be unpredictable.

I dont think so because lite coin is not devoloped enaugh. New coins can crash Lite coin.

Ive been following the cost of litecoin and sprint for the past couple of days and i take note that they are trending right presently. Their cost against the dollar has been going up reliably this past couple of days. So its conceivable that litecoin can go up to 1k in the event that it proceeds this slant.

The truth is, I don't think it will be worth that amount since litecoin is a currency with a not very high price and also it is not a very promising currency, maybe in a few years it will be worth that amount