Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

Litecoin's real price is in the $ 200-350 range. I don't think litecoin should be worth $ 1000. If the litecoin algorithm and technology is refined in the future I think $ 1000 could actually become litecoin

I dont trust your prediction and your video demonstration of your litecoin prediction, this can't be true and how will litecoin go higher in that range

1000$?well,litecoin has a good project and lower transaction fees whicch make it more useful than others,but i think its not as high as that and i don't see any signs of it for now.maybe soon.

Litecoin was dumped recently, but I strongly believe the price will again rise by atleast 50% this year. I think both altcoins that have a chance at increasing a lot are Ethereum and Litecoin.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

58 minutes ago, Summi said:

I don't actually believe in that, it is a coin that has potential but I don't think it will near that price.

We don't need to believe in this prediction, it seems it was fine out of will and the guy ain't right, we can't see litecoin to reach that price soon

On 1/2/2020 at 9:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

Just be realistic. Does Litecoin have a large adoption? Litecoin does have adoption as a payment gateway but is under the shadow of bitcoin. A project can reach a high price if people need it. Litecoin currently only has great support from loyal supporters. But it doesn't have benefits like other platforms where people can build smart contracts. Today's investor is now smarter and they need proof of adoption, not a video.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 3/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, Summi said:

Yes it will not be able to achieve that price if he could had said that for Bitcoin, I might even consider it.

Litecoin dint have that potential to reach that price, but if it is ethereum ,It will even be better, it can rise higher more than that price and this can only happens when bitcoin bull run start

No.  Litecoin has nothing to offer.  It doesn't fix *enough* of Bitcoin's shortcomings to be worthwhile.  It has minor improvements, but there are other coins that are revolutionary.  Find a coin that is truly doing something different.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:54 PM, dshuy20 said:

I do not consider this point but this year with $ 1,000 simply because of the present. One thing is not by setting or assuming prices

We don't need to assumes that a litecoin that is barely 30$ should roar higher and higher to $1000, even there is bitcoin bull run, the higher it goes was 100$ plus

I prefer not to invest all I have in one coin based on a video created by one expert even if he is very well known. In the past, I have seen several videos like that in which someone tries to convince people that a coin will skyrocket in price. I think the market is more reliable than experts. It will tell us in advance if a coin wants to go up through changes in charts and graphs. Litecoin is currently worth only $41. It doesn't reach $1000 immediately. Any sudden upward movement is recognizable by a big green sign.

I don't want to judge you, but you can't be so confident on Litecoin that it will reach $1000 by the end of 2020. Crypto is not constant, and it's volatile fluctuating every times. Make sure, I am not here to disappoint you, but for me Litecoin is not a worthy coin or may just cross at most $500, though it's my personal opinion and maynot comply with your research or video stuffs.

Youtubers sometimes create videos to earn only good audience and views. But this is quite impossible for them to make accurate announcements. As this is also like that because the value of litecoins are now around only 45 dollar in the market. So there is no chance of this currency to score a 1000 dollar within a year. So this is no true announcement. 

i definitely see no possibilities to that happening any time soon even with how very promising that the lite coin is in the crypto trading market, ther are more other crypto currencies out there in the block chain with really bright future ahead of them but yet havent come close to seeing that success yet

On 4/15/2020 at 4:09 AM, gordoncrypto said:

In the earliest days of crypto, Litecoin was always seen as the silver to Bitcoin's gold. I don't know if it is a suitable analogy, but it is one I don't mind!

It serves the name but it didn't worth the praise, litecoin has not be able to get over $100, and they are predicting litecoin to go higher to 1000$, this is ridiculous

15 hours ago, wrayaner said:
Litecoin is a currency that has value and enjoys the confidence of everyone. It can develop further, but currently it cannot reach a thousand dollars. This is difficult, but impossible.

Yea,, it will develop to an extent but not able to reach $1000 within this year, it will be possible in the next decade, may be it will worth that price

Litecoin is a first rate crypto coin certainly. It has got fantastic ability. within the beginning of 2020 its price become forty dollars and now its almost double. So it has got ability to reach 1k in destiny

There are a lot of alternative high-price cryptocurrencies, however I was negatively affected by what happens to Bitcoin so I think that the arrival of the Litecoin to 1000 dollars is a good thing but it will take a lot of time and I rule out that it may happen this year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I am very optimistic about litecoin future but it will not reach to $1000 this year. In later part of 2020 it can reach to $169 and in 2025 the price of litecoin will increase 10 times and the coin will worth $1693. This is predicted by many analysts and big crypto players.

Edited by Jessica Karren

1000$ this is really a high amount for litecoin to acchive in this year , I didn't think that this is happening because litecoin is at 41$ in market for reaching at 1000$ litecoin needs More than 5 year's ( according to my experience ) let's see what's happening with litecoin at this year .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

13 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Happy with your opinion, that's what I've said too. expectations are too high to say, we all know that in crypto anything can happen. but because of seeing the graph that happened to LTC. of course we will think it is a difficult thing.

This is just difficult to happen in cryptocurrency with such high increment of litecoin price. This won't be possible at this time, until they reach to an extent of reasonable increment of the bitcoin price

Seeing the current situation of market, I don't think it's possible for litecoin to pump upto 1000$ because it's very far end for litecoin and but development is happening and price would increase may be it hits 100$ this year.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have no doubt that bitcoin will reach the $ 10K mark in 2020. The question is what to do and what to expect next ? Further growth or again falling to 8K. As it was recently.

18 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

What might have happened, certainly when bitcoin reached the level of $100k. Then most likely Litecoin will be able to enter the level of $1000. But to think now, it is indeed difficult to happen.

You are right,  when the bitcoin was able to reach the 100k level, then litecoin can be around 1000$ and even ethereum might be able to worth $20000, let hope we witness this success of cryptocurrency

Sorry.I can't agree with you.So far it has not been a good year for Litecoin.It's price was below 50$ in most of the time in 2020.Right now it is 45$.So i don't think that it will be possibe for Ltc to reach 1000$ mark in this year.

Litecoin actually reaching $1000 this year, basically, I don't think that's possible, as the litecoin is not really that coin which looks optimistic to go that run to reach $1000, presently at this pace Which its going at, doesn't all looks  to make it that early