What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit

please do not fall into the trap of free coins , most of the times every time your offered free coins there is a catch and probably you will only be losing at the end. Look carefully into the market before making decisions and choose wisely.

Yep it's great but in my opinion that you have to be careful with these coin because they should be one of the trap. And by this you should lose you money and privacy because there are many scammers which use many ways to trap innocent people. So be careful.

• +1 1

The problem is that most of the free coins given by yobit endup dying out in the market. It is a good way to promote new coins but these coins donot have much of any management or administration.

When you have the Bitcoin in your wallet you can do some activities there the first I want to tell you that you can draw your Bitcoin and exchange it in your national currency and the other way is you can put your coin in the trading for the further profit

you can do only one thing, just sell these free coins and buy some other currency like the bitcoin or the eth, and withdraw your profits easily.

Most of the free coins are dead . They are useless. Their volume is 0. You can't even convert them into bitcoin. You can only incest them in yobit invest box. Or when the coin develop then you can sell them . Otherwise they are dead coin.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Free coins price is very low in the yobit exchange you need to buy the other coins which price is very low and you need to buy that coins and hold that till the market go high becasue in the crypto market soon make a great bull in the market and touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that there are many currencies that have become without value and no one wants to invest or deal in them, but I advise everyone to collect them so that their price returns to circulation and their price returns to rise because they are free currencies that you earn through your work, so do not dispense with them

Best use of these free coin is invest these coins in investbox and try to increase these coins in your wallet. Most of these three coins have no value in market and  not listed for trading. I think it is a good way for at least increasing the number of these coins in wallet

My friend these all coins are dead and we cannot convert them at the yobit exchange therefore we should leave them and try to earn the alive cryptocurrencies because we can get profit by the investment and trading of these currencies.

You can utilize your coins by contributing it to investbox and furthermore to exchanging to get some additional cash yet before you fo this thing, ensure that you have a thought how to go for it to not lose your cash.

There is a minimum amount for every coin to be converted into other currency. You can either swap your coin for the currency listed in investbox and invest them to get interest on the basis of weekly,monthly or yearly. 

• +2 1

If you have any coin on yobit then you can invest on yobit's investbox, trade or donate to other aslo, but if you want to change one currency to other than trade is best for you and this all happen with small fee.

The one and only way is that at this current time collect crypto how much you can collect.When bitcoin bull run come then these coins give us Good returns and we can withdraw from exchange.

There are a lot of coins on yobit and i must warn you that 90% of the coins on yobit are scam coins that will never pump again so dont buy those that are at 1 satoshi

Yobit is trusted and secure. I was able to collect before freecoins in yobit but when I started to trade, it didn't allow me anymore to collect freecoins, I need to trade 20 times before I can collect again. Yobit is legit exchange. You can exchange the crypto currency and take withdraw in every crypto currency which you want this is better for you

• +5 1

It is preferable to use well-known and strong currencies because free currencies often die and you can use the currencies that you get for free on the YOBIT platform and trade with them and at the same time gain experience in trading

• +3 1

Most of the coins are already worth nothing. But the idea is find that one nugget of gold in garbage. You can hold on to those coins, and check their prices as and when they get listed, and when they get listed, just check their prices, if it is any decent price, just sell it off and enjoy

• +3 1

Yobit can be benefit from as a wallet and a trading platform at the even time and this is the cause why yobit is a moral cryptocurrency wallet and the trading platform besides you be capable of earn to your investment to with a little money monthly or weekly

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you have some coins like a Bitcoins I want to tell you that you can put your coins in the trading on this forum and one thing more you can withdraw your coins but I want to suggest you that you should to be put your coins in the trade

• +3 1

If they are not listed and they are not in the investbox, you should never do any king of collection of them as they are the useless coins then and you are wasting your time on them.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Free coins that cannot be useful is very useless and is adviceable to make research about new coins that are been giving out as free instead of wasting time with some coins that the project is fake and have no value.

if you know that they are not listed with in or outside of this exchange then why are you collecting these coins just stop doing that do some other useful thing

3 hours ago, Shami135 said:

If you get coins then first try to exchange it into USD if it is not happening then try to invest on a specific forum. If it's not working then It will be dead coin without any worth and value. First try to convert it into USD through Money exchanger app.

Most people obtain coins that are dead already unknowingly and put efforts into making them work, since the platform you collected them is not even listing them then you should know there's a problem somewhere

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, a few cryptocurrencies are good to start working on the platform, and the most important of these is the YoBit investment fund, or cryptocurrency trading on the platform itself.