Everyone is entitled to give and receive information - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Everyone is entitled to give and receive information

Welcome .. The idea of the forum here is to exchange information, regardless of your rank, it is up to your work and the information that you have and your experience as well, so you have to be one of the people who search for information and present it to others to gain more experience.

True, the forum was founded with the intention of exchanging knowledge and sharing information about cryptocurrencies in order to broaden the circle of knowledge among members who share a passion for cryptography.

Well, my friend, I totally agree with you about this matter .. that our presence in the junior section does not mean that we do not have information, but it is normal for our information to be few and here I am talking about myself .. There are also professional members. I hope that they write their topics here to increase the knowledge that we need in The encrypted currency .. Of course it is a big forum with its topics and members .. We must share information between each other. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

Yes you are absolutely right. This forum is meant for gaining knowledge and then sharing it with others. We can share our point of view regarding a concerned topic in its specified section. Mean if we are expert in trading, we need to share that information in trading section with others. In this way we can benefit others.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I believe with you mate actually, this forum provide us with valuable informations about Crypto and any other Informations related to Crypto. We members have to be working hard and be bringing in new informations too. So that we can help ourselves.

All information here is intended for old and new members, as it is not intended for anyone. Everyone can benefit from it. These are the most important features of this forum.

Yes my dear mate your words are true. This forum is going to help us all especially if we keep working to support to each other. New members nedd this support. They have much enthusiasm and they need a platform to express , so we should give them chance.

It is our duty to present and share information and share knowledge with members, and this adds enrichment to the topics presented through this platform.
 We must help each other, and the adults should help the new ones.
By giving new affiliates knowledge of cryptocurrencies. To be successful.

I think that this is the main purpose of this forum, which is to spread information by raising and discussing issues in the correct manner, in addition to the motivation factor, which is material gains.

• +2 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. I completely agree with you. We joined this forum in order to gain knowledge and experience about these cryptocurrencies and also we will not lose anything if we read the posts and topics in order to achieve success and understand all comments until you reach the highest peak of success. Thank you very much.

The platform offers us a strong chance of learning and teaching together, we can exchange our cryptocurrency knowledge with others and also profit from membership articles. We share impressions and information and get a lot of helpful

Hello everyone, friends, that's what this platform is all about, to share the information that is in our hands, for the benefit of other members, receiving and giving information, is what makes this forum, to be very interesting and very balanced.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that this wonderful forum provides us with knowledge and experience, and we can be good members by publishing useful publications. Very good luck and good luck, dear beloved, of course, my friends.

This is true, here in this forum we can receive and share information and knowledge so that everyone can benefit from it, so the more useful information we provide, the faster we get a good reputation.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you my friend, all of us in this forum have to work as a team ,so we can exchange our knowledge and experience and get benefit from each other ,we have to discuss everything and search for new information. I hope that all members help each other. 

I totally agree with you my friend since we all do not have the same vision of cryptocurrencies and we always need to be trained and through the opinions of the members a lot can be learned but we also have to train ourselves by other means since sometimes the experience of others It can lead to failure if we do not have the proper knowledge that is why I always try to find out here and from the experience that I acquire over time.

hi brother your information you said is so good because until the beginner need to share his information because this is the right way to be success and with that rules we can help each other , good luck for us brothers .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.