Can we delete our post ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Can we delete our post ?

Welcome to this forum. In fact, you cannot delete your comments or posts. If your topic is not useful or contains errors, the moderators will delete your post, you can only modify the post and correct your topic, so I advise you to check your information before publishing it.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Danyel said:

You cannot delete your posts, whether they are a topic or a comment, so you have to make sure of your posts before publishing, but you can amend this by pressing the edit button. 

@DanyelI'm confused about it.  Many people say that posts or comments can be deleted.  I have never personally tried it.  But it is also true that I did not see any option to delete.

You cannot remove all of your posts, because this is a matter for the forum administrators who delete the unhelpful posts, but you can amend your post if you find any errors in it by using the box below your post where you write an editing press and simply amend your post.

Hey, hello to you .. my friend, you can not delete your posts .. this is the work of the technicians in charge of the work .. if it deserves to be deleted due to repetition or errors or violation of the rules of the forum .. but do not worry you can modify using Edit

Welcome on this platform i think so we cannot delete our comments until we can edit our comments but cannot delete so we should be careful before creating the topics 

Hi dear friend first of all I welcome to you and I will very thankful to you for joining this forum  my dear you don't delete your own post because you not a maderator or admin you are a only good worker like me so dear you don't make post so that's why you deleting your make your post knowledgeable and helpful for new beginners hope you understand my opinion.

Dear member good luck.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are fine. Unfortunately, you cannot delete posts. In my view, this is one of the defects of the forum, but you can amend them after publishing them. This is a useful feature in addition to that the moderators will delete your useless posts.

• +5 1

Aoa my mates some  people   can write posts and wants to delete  it is not  if they're  many mistake you can correctly  easily some  people  can  delete so but they don't  correctly  spellings easily

Hello dear, I do not think we can delete our posts. This is a matter that depends on the old age members of the forum. They delete the unhelpful posts at the beginning of each month, I think, but we can amend our posts. 

• +3 1

Welcome my dear mate, I would like to tell you that you can't delete your post in this forum. Because there is not a delete option you will see anywhere of the forum. But you can correct your mistake in clicking on edit button of the post. Moreover, I would tell you that only moderators have the command of deleting posts and topics. So you should have to share correct and useful posts in the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My dear friend according to my knowledge and experience we not delete our post or comments. This is the official rule of the forum if moderators think it is useless then they delete your post otherwise you never able to delete your post. Dear if you make any mistake in your post and realize these mistake after posting then you can edit it again but not delete it.

No friends, whenever we upload a post, we do not get the option to delete it anywhere and there is no such system that we can upload and delete it once. 

• +4 1

Welcome friend we cannot delete our post once we publish it but yes we can edit a post to clear mistakes

On 4/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, Its anaaya said:

Hi all members 😊 hope that you all are fine and doing well👍

As i am new here so i want to know about one thing that

Can we delete our post by ourself ? And if yes then what is the procedure ?

Please all members help me to know about this query. I will be thankful to all

Best wishes for all and keep posting 😊

Dear mate i don't think so, because in my working days i never tried  to delete post. But i see that we can edit our post. It mean we can change the content of our post. And i think it is substitute for deletion of posts. Wish you all the best.

We cannot delete our posts therefore we should to reread after completing our post then we should to submit . And if you want to delete you post then it is possible in one condition we can report our post and submit reason for deleting then moderator can delete this.

• +5 1

Unfortunately, my friend, no, you cannot do that, you can modify the topic or comment, but you cannot delete it, only moderates can do that, so you should pay attention to what you post and do not post it in the wrong section 

My friend welcome. I wanted to delete a post that I had written and searched a lot for a delete button, but unfortunately I did not find it, so you have to wait for moderators to delete it if they find it unhelpful or contrary to the forum rules.

hello dear welcome to this forum hope so you are getting knowledge and information through this forum and dear you are asking in your description about deletion of post so dear i want to tell you that you cannot delete your post on this forum but dear you can edit your post if you write something incorrect unintentionally hope so my post will proves beneficial for you thank you

It's not your duty or right to delete your own posts. It's not in your own hand but it is in the hands of moderators. Try to make reliable post at start so that you don't need to delete it at end.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, with regard to deleting the posts, you cannot delete the post, but you can modify it if it has not passed much time, so be careful before publishing any content that you read well and make sure that it is free of errors and then publish it. I wish you lasting success.

• +2 1

Thank you all very much for coming to this forum and we all congratulate you from the bottom of my heart my friend.If you read Rules and Regulations, you will find that you cannot delete your post from this forum, nor can you re-add your post, but you can re-post your post. 

In reality, my friend, you cannot delete anything, neither a post nor a comment. Therefore, before you post anything, make sure that you have not been able to delete it, but fortunately, you can modify the post or comment.

• +2 1

As a beginner, I don't have much experience of deleting posts. But I also haven't seen any option to delete the post yet. It does clearly mean that we can't delete our posts. But we can change our mistakes by edit because here is the edit option in this forum .

You can not deleted your posts and because this work is for professional here in the forum but you can edit as soon as he finds an error.

Unfortunately, you can never delete your posts or posts ... but you can modify if there is a mistake, this is what I can serve you with