Enter the world of Cryptocurrencies in the right way. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
suheibabd

Enter the world of Cryptocurrencies in the right way.

Entering the world of digital currencies requires a lot of patience, thinking and hard work.

Many topics in this forum talk about the right time to buy and sell,

but I did not find anyone who explained the idea very clear for beginners like me,

Please explain to me the correct way to trade (best time to buy and sell)

thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you that the world of cryptocurrencies and trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to avoid losses, so the best advice I give you in trading is to buy cheap currencies and save them until their price rises and you win a lot

• Useful or interesting 1

Entering the field of buying in digital currencies is something that requires extensive knowledge of currencies, as you mentioned

The best time to buy is when the value of the currency is at its lowest

The best time to sell is at the height of the height

This is the first rule that my friend should know, which is the time to buy, the time to sell, and the right time that you should buy the currency when it is low and sell it when it is high. There is a lot of information that you must learn through your interaction here.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right friend. If you want earn money with easy method than crypto is the best plateform for you to earn good profit. But if you want to earn money at this forum than you will know all the rules and regulations of this form. Try to collect lots of information abiut different topics of crypto. Wish you all the best.

If you want to become a good trader or investor, you need to expand your knowledge as much as you can. Because if you don’t have enough knowledge you’ll lose your money. And the basic advice i can give you is always try to buy cheap coin and stock them, then when It's price will increase sell those coin and make profit. But always remember you can't buy any random cheap currency, you need to buy something has value. And that's why you have know mire about all currencies. 

This is a good topic, as a newbie, you don't have to be thinking of creating a topic right from your day one in the forum, your thinking should be all about learning, and developing yourself,so as to gain more experience from experts here from their good quality post, after enough knowledge about the field, you can then think of trading and the best way to trade is to buy the low currencies and store them in your wallet, then wait for the time the price will increase then you release your fund to earn your money.

Edited by Olasquare23
  • +1 1

I think that no one can tell you the best place to enter in crypto markets and buy or sell because no one can know that exactly all gives her options not more and you should learn more and make your own ideas about where to enter and when to go out it's really dependent on yiu

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of information, knowledge and experience and there are many publications written by senior members on trading. What I know is that you should buy currencies at a low price and trade in them when their price rises. Always monitor the chart of currency rates

Welcome my friend here

I agree with you

That the world of cryptocurrencies, investing and trading

Here you need a lot of experience and knowledge

But all the benefit that I can offer you

Is that you have to buy the right currencies at the right time when their price is falling

Sell it at the right time to earn extra money

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency trading is buying currency when its price is low and selling it when its price is rising.

You will be able to know this when you apply it by trading on the Yobit platform or Binance.

Entering the world of cryptocurrencies is complex and requires a lot of study to operate correctly and other factors but the best thing to do is to study and get trained enough to trade well and not lose our money. It is not just a matter of getting advice on how to buy and sell, it is something deeper than that.

Yes, brother, we entered this field, but we still do not have enough experience. The first thing is to enter the junior section and follow up and participate in the topics. You must gain experience in order to enter the field of trading and investment, wait for my brother there are many explanations in the beginners section, you will find everything you are looking for In the department.

• +3 1

The world of currencies needs from you to have a good base of knowledge and experience so that you know in what currency you should nvest, also there is some good Apps that show you the ups and downs in the currency value and when to buy or sell. 

• +4 1

Yes dear friend it is very important that you should enter in the world of cryptocurrency by taking right decision you should chose right coins and make research  about a coin do not choose dead coin because this leads  Youto word loss and that's why I am telling you because there are many risk in crypto currency trading.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend that the world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of patience and a lot of effort and fatigue until you get all the information to enable you to become an expert and not subject to loss.

In my opinion, you should buy currencies at a cheap price and keep them until the prices rise and you can sell them

• +4 1

In general, when buying a currency, you must know the best time to buy, when its price is cheap, and when its price rises, it must be sold in order to gain profits.

I have not seen any evaluation of this post. It is a clear question. There is no problem with the publication. Okay. My friend, when you start your work in the cryptocurrency market, you must analyze this market and review some processes for your ability to understand his work that currency rates range from one period to another, down and up. You cannot determine  A specific time simply and relying on it, but with your active work in this forum and increasing your experience, you will get a fair amount of information that enables you to determine the correct time to buy and patience is the basis of dealing in this market. This is all the information you got, good luck for everyone.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies have become so popular that those of us here have benefited from it, and to achieve this we must be constant patient and dedicate enough time to our development.

Hello everyone, many people enter at once to operate in the cryptocurrency market, without any knowledge, that is a big mistake that we can not allow, as it increases the likelihood of running out of money, first learn then operate, and when investing, we should only risk what we are willing to lose, just that, otherwise much study.

• +1 1

Dear, the world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience And to avoid the loss in this world if we were able to obtain low-priced currencies and wait for some time for their value to rise, and in this way we can get more profits. 

• +4 1

This is the first law that my friend should know: buy when the currency is low and sell when the currency is high. You must learn a great deal during your time here. @shakeelsherpao

If you want to trade, then you cannot ask in this way or for what you have to do is learn to trade through two things, the first is how to implement the buy and sell orders on the platforms and the second is to learn technical analysis because most of the recommendations channels are fraudulent, so do not listen to anyone.

• +3 1

Yes my friend ,if we want to enter the world of crypto currency, we have to get enough knowledge and experience  about what we have to do,also working here requires alot of accuracy and patience to do our job properly. 

There are various sections in this forum from where we can learn about cryptocurrency. Learning to trade can be very useful with cryptocurrency. We must not rush.