Why does this forum not only give us one chance? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Why does this forum not only give us one chance?

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hello everyone, the forum gives you only one opportunity to be your daily experiences and their processes and to publish your opinions and topics in fluency, reflection and understanding without compromising the matter permanently to be one of the distinguished people of reputation and fame and if you lose this opportunity there will never be another opportunity and you will be subjected to the ban, be sure to achieve success and do not waste your only final opportunity Be Accurate.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

Dear I think you are not right about this, this wonderful forum offers us many wonderful and perfect opportunities really it is very good, and we are happy to work harder so I love him and I hope it always stays, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Dear friend in general, the forum in general, the forum in general, at the beginning, had ordered something 11 and explicit, which is to read the forum rules well to abide by them in general and start publishing your post within the forum sections dear This matter is related to reading the forum rules. If we read the forum rules well, then we will work here to Too far, and my advice to you, dear, is that you start over according to the rules. Thank you very much

Dear do not make any violation at this forum .Follow the all rules about the crypto talk .Do not repeat your mistakes if you repeat your mistakes than your survival becomes difficult .

Well my friend .. it is a really good topic .. you must have read the forum rules well before starting to work here .. this forum is like all aspects of life and its work .. there are rules that you must work by and if you break one of the rules then you are not eligible to enter this The forum .. it is not strict .. it is only rules .. I hope that the ban is not the only solution .. I hope you accept my participation .. I wish you good luck.

My friend, these rules are required in every forum and site, and you have been given 100 posts to adapt to the rules, and you are also given warning points and then the ban is done ...

I also find this sad, it is the forum for a single attempt, this is why I am very worried about this, but as long as I follow the rules of the forum there will be no problem at all, but I think it is bad that we only have one opportunity to work this forum, for this reason it is necessary to understand the true functioning of the forum and it is to grow self-confident people who know how to take the best opportunity to work.

When your account is permanently banned, you can create a new account and a second opportunity is available, but the thing violating the rules is working with two accounts together or working with another person on the same network and using one IP.

• +5 1

To avoid fraud and deception used by the rules of the forum if there were no prohibition didn't listen to the members post new useful terms and conditions but no problem if you are blocked you can not start a new account and then you'll have learned the rules and regulations.

In my opinion, the terms and rules of the forum are very good and they must be strict because we see a lot of spammers despite these many existing rules, so the rules must be followed properly in order to maintain the good content of the forum.

• +2 1

It is true that the forum rules are somewhat strict, but they are in the interest of the forum to keep it at a high level of quality, so we must use our opportunity well to learn and gain experiences to be able to enter the labor market successfully.

My friend, there is a title called "about the forum" you have read it well until you learn the rules of the forum and don't get a bad reputation or points warning that caused the ban, but that was the banning of your account don't use you can create a new account and retry

Edited by Elham35

These laws, my friend, are promoted by the forum when you start working, indeed they are strict, but this is good to prevent fraud and fraud, in addition to that you can create another account and return to work with compliance with the terms and laws

Welcome my dear friend. You can avoid taking opportunities and points of warning and prohibitions in order to follow the rules and laws of the forum, be patient, persist in perseverance, and publish useful topics of thought and principles.

You may think that the rules of the forum are strict, but it is good in order to protect the forum from entering the fraudsters, so just adhere to the rules of the forum well and you will not get a ban

From the start, the forum is based on rules and laws that we must not skip .. Therefore we tell the beginners at the beginning of their work to read the rules and laws of this forum in order to avoid the total ban .. Good luck to all

• +2 1

52 minutes ago, Fairy Charm said:

The admin and moderator of this website are want to clean this website from the spam people.

That's why they cannot give second chance to the member if you are doing mistake once time then you will not get  a second chance to work again in this website.

To be honest the forum gives us about 5 chances, because no one will get ban with one mistake they give us 5 chances, if we make one mistake we will get on warning points and in order to get ban 5 warning points is needed.

That's right my friend,
Reading and adhering to the rules and laws is a very important matter that everyone must do in order to avoid being banned.

I saw a member of this forum who previously got a second chance, and when he broke one of the rules, he was presented with a warning point with the reason being mentioned, and this matter is an opportunity to make up for what he did wrong.

My dear friend I am new here so I can not know much about this. My dear according to my knowledge and experience this forum give us many chances they give us warning points then they get us permanently ban. If you receive a warning point then be careful and correct your mistakes.

My friend, your account is not banned so easily, there are rules that you skip more than once, then they will be banned. Forum conditions and the opportunities it offers are beautiful, because it works to protect our tiredness from stealing 

The rules here are not so hard to follow, all you need is to follow some simple rules to be in safe, ans there are warining point if you did something wrony before you ger banned, so if you work right you will reach.

Hello my friend: This forum wants members and posts and welcomes us, and its conditions are logical and give you more than one opportunity to redress your mistakes and does not block you except after warning you more than once

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time