When can we move to other departments? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali372

When can we move to other departments?

Hello friend, welcome, it is a pleasure to see that more and more members join this forum, follow the rules of the forum, complete the 100 publications after finishing them, you will be able to move to another department, while enjoying and taking advantage of the useful content that there is for the beginners this will prepare you for the next department. Much success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, this section is for us beginners. We have to work hard and abide by the laws, in order to gain the necessary experience in order to enter the other departments. It is inconceivable for us to enter the senior members section when we are beginners.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, Ali372 said:

Hello all. I need information from adults here. When can we enter other departments and work in them? I am new here and I do not have knowledge about this topic. I hope to get a useful answer.

My dear friend you can move to other departments at any time but we advise you not to go at the beginning. Because you have not enough knowledge about the crypto currency and trading world. So if you go there know then may be you will do any mistake there. Then you will be removed from the forum.. So it is better for you to stay in the beginner section only in the beginning... After getting some experience and knowledge you can take part into other departments also.. 

• +1 1

I am also a new member in this forum, and in my opinion, we must first delve deeper into the beginners section to know its basic laws and avoid making mistakes such as copying other people's comments, for example ... and when we get enough information about the forum’s laws and cryptocurrencies, we have to go to learn about the other sections to gain information and learn. On the ideas of larger members to get more benefit.

According to my knowledge, we can move to any department we want and anytime we want, but before that we have sufficient knowledge to help us interact in other departments

• +2 1

Dear friends, of course, there are many categories in Cryptotalk.  Things that you have a good idea about.  Of course you can comment on those issues.  Because if you have ideas in many sections, you can create topics and comment.  Because you can give your ideas and opinions about each topic in the forum.

My dear friend I think moving to other sections takes some time it needs to gain more experience and gain more information to move to another section it needs to be experienced as a Beginner section first to inspire the rest of the sections.

• +1 1

My humble advice is that if you want to change platforms, first acquire all the knowledge from here since everyone says that it is the most practical way to acquire all the knowledge we need to achieve all our objectives, remember that it is always good to know a little of everything to do not fall into the hands of unscrupulous people.

@Ali372 yes we can move to other departments it sections of this forum but before this we should have learn lot things through beginners section because it contains all the basic knowledge of other sections collectively . Once we are experienced enough ,we can surely move to other sections as well.

After completing our first 100 posts we should move into another sections so that we can get all types of knowledge about this platform because it is necessary to create good and useful ideas for this platform

I think that at the beginning of your registration in the forum you are allowed to post in the beginners sections and around the forum, and I think that this matter is only until the completion of the first 100 posts, and this is a good thing for the forum to understand the types of topics here and how to create them before publishing in the more specialized sections of crypto.

• +3 1

As a beginner who can work in the beginner section, complete your first 100 posts and when you reach 120 posts you can move on to other parts such as the crypto world and any other part you want. Posting according to the section you choose, you must create a topic or reply that has a view with the topic and section.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this stuff with us.
Never rush, you must first have enough information about cryptocurrencies and after that you can post in another section.
I advise you to gain experience about cryptocurrencies through this section at the beginning, and after that you can enter other sections,
I think it is too early to talk about this issue. You must first obey the rules, participate and support as required, then talk about the rest.
With best wishes for success.

Technically it is not another department, it is another section of the forum, here in this forum it has several sections that are unlocked by our process in it, this means that starting you will only be able to be in the beginners section and in about the forum, but After ranking up and being a junior member, this will allow you to write in other sections until you level up completely.

Do not go out of here before you have the full experience and information about the world of digital currencies, I do not know why you are in a hurry, we are all curious to see and participate in other sections, but it is dangerous to go into them before understanding everything related to this world in order to avoid the risk of ban or fraud

First of all, it is related to the rank you get that entitles you to participate in other departments
And secondly, what allows you to continue in any department is the knowledge that you possess, so try to expand your knowledge

Hello my friend, I advise you to stay here in the beginners section as long as possible and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trade enough, then move to other sections so that you can participate in an easy way.

Dear friend you are new member now therefore you should work continuously and when the number of your posts will reach up to 500 then you will be able to work in all other sections of the forum. 

Dear if you are newbie then firstly you should gain proper knowledge and information about this forum in beginner section becaus this section is made for newbies who recently joined this platform and try to learn a d follow the rules and regulations of this forum a d ince you gain some experience a out this forum then you can move to other section 

welcome my friend...

In the beginning, you cannot move to the rest of the sections for two reasons:

First: There are levels in this forum, when you are a new member, you will not be able to post in all sections, and you can do this when your rank increases ...

Second: There is no problem if you want to go to the rest of the sections and see them But you will not be able to understand most of the topics that are discussed there ...

So try to gain as much information as possible in this section and when you see yourself becoming experienced in this field in addition to your high ran

Good question I think you are asking about forum section according to the rules and regulations of the forum when you completed your 100 free posts on this forum you can easily move towards other sections of the forum so firstly complete your 100 free posts and then you will be able to move towards other sections of the forum.

• +3 1

i don't know when you can post on other sections, but i suggest for you to stay in this section for more getting knowledge about this forum, then you can move to other sections, good luck my friend

You must first learn about cryptocurrencies and share your experience with beginners in the beginners section, and then move to another section, to participate in specific topics about the world of cryptography.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Thank you so much for your topic when you get enough knowledge from this section.  Then you can move to another section. Otherwise don't do this. Keep patients and work hard   .good luck my friend. 

• +1 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you I am new here and I have no idea about this but my friend here tolled me that I can change department when I will complete 300 useful topics.