I Think i am getting scammed?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
usman choudhry

I Think i am getting scammed??

I have joined this forum al-least 15 days ago and have been working in the forum since then posting 20 post regularly except some special oceaian but today i get my first payment which was 0.00000200 btc which is only worth about 0.12 USD and it was given to me for my work on 29th march only are they going to pay me for 30th march after a week too because if its like that its really is disappointment

Untitledu.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend, you have to be patient and improve your work. Your writing method may be wrong or there is something wrong with it, and also because of the lack of member support for you. All this affects the value of the payments.

• +1 1

25 minutes ago, Tala999 said:

Dear friend, you have to be patient and improve your work. Your writing method may be wrong or there is something wrong with it, and also because of the lack of member support for you. All this affects the value of the payments.

I am not taking about patient or my work style my friend i just wanna ask that i have work for a whole weak i completed my hundred post on 28th march and after a week i only got paid for my first day of work and for my others six days of work i did not  get any thing at all what i wanna ask is that work of mine which doesn't get paid is wasted or not

Edited by usman choudhry
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Welcome, my friend, you have to be patient and focus on ensuring that your topic is free of spelling errors. Your topic may have a defect or violate a condition of the conditions, a rule of rules, or a provision of the provisions.

• -1 1

My friend, do not worry. You must be patient and you must pay attention to the content of your comments and posts. They must be useful and not duplicate in order to get profits on them every day. Write 20 comments and after 7 days you get 200 satoshi on each comment

• +2 1

My friend, you must make sure that your post or comment does not violate the forum rules, does not contain spelling mistakes and contains useful information, as well as obtain a positive evaluation by the members in order to be paid for it.

Continue your work and do not despair because it will not bring any results. Ask about this topic to the old members, they certainly know better than us.

Hello my friend, this platform pays for posts that have a positive reputation. The level of your posts should be of useful content for the reader to like and give you a positive reputation for success.

• +5 1

I think it is up to the quality of the posts, if they are useful, you will earn your payments on them, so I recommend working on improving your writing and enriching your post with new and useful information about crypto.

It seems that your posts did not gain the evaluation during this week. I advise you to create hot posts to encourage everyone to put a positive evaluation on them because, as you say, it is really disappointing, but I hope everyone gives the new members their right to be evaluated so that we do not face problems.

• +3 1

They only paid you for one post i think your posts was deleted either you made so much mistakes in them or they did not reach 100 characters 

Welcome my friend, after you publish your first 100 posts in the forum, the forum pays you for every 20 posts you post per day, provided that you get a good reputation, I advise you to stay away from repetition and stay away from spelling mistakes.

Hello my friend, I think you need some motivation. Just continue and do not quite be patient and you'll get what you want in the end. 

remember that The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

well I will like to say sorry to you my friend,  you just have to be patient and keep working hard towards your goals by creating a good quality posts so that you can earn reputations from the members of the forum. 

well my dear you have to be patient and improve your work. Your writing method may be wrong or there is something wrong with it, and also because of the lack of member support for you.

My friend, you do not have to not receive. Profits increase with continuous work. You should seek to obtain knowledge and experience. We must make sufficient effort and I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get useful advice.

My mate, the first 100 posts are free here in the beginning, so they are not counted for payment. After that, 200 satoshi will be deducted for any post with a good reputation; you can publish 50 posts per day, but only 20 will be approved. Then there are several articles that are useless and are deleted, because they are not counted. And, after a week, you will get paid for your messages that are made earlier before seven days.

You don't have to worry, my friend. You have to be patient first in order to get your profits. You just have to work on creating 20 useful topics. Positive ratings must be obtained in order to get the profits after seven days. You will get 200 Satoshi for every comment and thanks

• +4 1

Hello friend, I think you have read the platform rules very well, you will be paid for your posts with average rating, so maybe your posts doesn't always get rating from your fellow members in the platform, or you lost most of your to posts deletion by the platform moderators, so just improve your work and see wonders.

I don't think you are been scammed it's normal in the forum this the biggest problem in the forum the payment is very low specially in bitcoin you can get all your payments if you do all your work it's not only you but the majority have the same 

Hello friend, I think you have read the platform rules very well, you will be paid for your posts with average rating, so maybe your posts doesn't always get rating from your fellow members in the platform, or you lost most of your posts to posts deletion by the platform moderators, so just improve your work and see wonders.

Beware of cheaters. Basically, the more you are careful about cheating, the better for you. If you want to avoid scams, save your information. There are many scammers here. No one supports them. You can work patiently. You must work. Be patient and post reasonable.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My friend, your comment is not paid for until a week after its publication. Nothing will be lost to you if your writing is correct and useful, and you can find out about this from your account on Yopit where there are the number of comments you post and the number that is accepted from your comments.

• +1 1

Dear do not worry, but you must choose rich and useful ideas in your post and make sure that your topics are free from spelling errors before publication and also not to copy and not repeat topics and avoid publishing offensive words or a defect and also pay attention to applying the rules and regulations of this forum

• +4 1