Support for new topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aiham

Support for new topics

Hello my friends.

I noticed during my time at the forum that many members (especially beginners) are reluctant to comment on new topics , Because they fear that the topic will be deleted and thus lose their comment - I do not blame them No one likes to lose its comment - but in return there are some good topics that we must comment on and support the publisher so that he does not feel despair and stops writing new topics that may be useful and contain ideas Good one.

I hope everyone supports the new publishers and corrects their mistakes instead of neglecting them and leaving them alone.

I hope to support the topic if you find it useful . And give reputation .

Edited by aiham
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

You are right. We have to support each other by providing a nice opinion or assistance to the needy. If we see a special topic, but it has some mistakes, instead of giving him a negative evaluation, we should offer him a helping hand and help correct his mistakes.

Yes, you are right, my friend. If the topic is useful, there is no objection to supporting it by the members, then this will support the author of the post and increase the participation of the members and increase the experiences as well.

Welcome, my friend, I am a new member. Thank you for your submission. You are right. We have to give useful responses and that our comments have meaningful content.

• +1 1

Well saying, my friend, we have to work here to support everyone, the new members before the old ones. It's very sad to see yourself losing out in your business.

But do not give up, do not give up, work hard

You have to be patient, you will get what you want in the near future

The future here will be bright tomorrow. Don't be afraid of my friend

All the best to everyone here

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, I think you can get more profit from this forum if you create your own topics in which you will describe your topics in great detail and make them useful to others. Thank you.

Hello my dear friend.  In order to create new things, we have to work with knowledge and experience.  Then if we do new things well.  Then we will have a reputation and we will be paid to make that comment.  Thanks.

You must support the people in the meeting to receive support
Everyone should support each other in order for everyone to benefit

This is a subjective theme that we must start from ourselves to help and try to develop the best suggestions that will ease the burden or offer countless solutions in any area. 

Indeed, my friend, we have to read the topic over and over before deciding to comment on it or not, and we must support the owners of new articles and participate in discussing their topics because this is a benefit for us and for them. If we commit to commenting on old articles only, there will be no incentive for experienced members to publish new and useful articles.

I have seen a lot of hesitation in the subjects of some beginners and I think that this is due to the members not supporting the topics of the newcomers and not giving them the opportunity to highlight their skills well, so we must fix that quickly.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I noticed this in the forum. We must help each other here. If we see an unimportant topic, we can give a nice opinion and offer advice in case of some mistakes. If the topic is also important, we must support it so that the subject maker continues to create topics that benefit everyone.

• +3 1

Yes it is really necessary for us to help each other i do not know why people fear from sharing knowledge bro it will not reduce your knowledge you will also learn and juniors like us will also.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I agree with you my friend
Whoever participates with the intention of earning money is the one who follows the old posts, but whoever wants to learn will follow the new posts in order to view the latest information and this type does not care if his posts are deleted because his goal is learning and not earning.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

hi friend we want to give the good reputation of the good post and try to give to all members likes on post. some people are work to fulfil the completion of the 20 post and they went away from the cryptotalk. it is not a good to ignore the informative post.

Hi evryone i hope all is well and their earning is good. You become a good to give respect and take a respect on this platforum. You give the respect in the like the post. And always take patience. 

• +5 1

We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best forum in the world.  We must support the new members and help them write good content by correcting their mistakes.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.

• +1 1

Yes you are right dear we should support each other in this forum.Especially senior members should help junior members.If senior find something wrong in any post of newbie then they should guide them.By helping eachother we can help this forum.

Hello everyone, we must be aware that we must try to make comments on any topic, especially if they are original topics, this is our work within the platform, we should not be afraid for that, we must be positive, that everything will go well, and that we are motivating other members to continue making new topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, being afraid is quite a common thing for a person, personally I answer in any topic that seems interesting to me, regardless of the date of its creation.

Yes, you are right. Some beginners publish negative and repetitive topics. So we have to correct their mistakes and guide them to the right thing instead of giving them a negative reputation. We must clarify what they did wrong, and provide all forms of moral support to them. This helps them to correct their mistakes and not  Falling out again

All the time I support new users who just started in the forum specially with her new posts to encourage them to create post and participate in the forum without any fair and all need to do the Same for new users but in the respect of the rules 

نعم انك على حق.
لكن في بعض الأحيان ندعم المنشورات المختلفة ، بغض النظر عما إذا كان المنشور جديدًا أم قديمًا.
لطالما أحببت فكرة الموضوع ، وسندعمها بشكل مباشر ، وموضوعك يستحق الدعم على أي حال.

Dear in general, the members here in this forum share counterfeit and traditional topics stolen from your back and then from other people or duplicate from other people in general. This is why I do not like supporting new duplicate topics that we can say to those who participated in them, directly or indirectly, it is important.  Very, my friend, to support the unique topics of its new kind, which are of great benefit and the knowledge is reflected in others through it. Thank you very much.

• +5 1