Give reputation and earn more - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Give reputation and earn more

It is a good thing to appreciate every good work .Because what you admire is a tremendous way for an artist or a writer to become Happy .Arif is not required to do any good work and should gain from it as much as possible and should not think in the same way. As soon as you get into Positive way  for some work, then your mind will start running into Positive way .

We can give reputation to others.It can help others.Reputation is key for earing.I don't know why I am not successful with that till now.I am trying so hard but still not get expected reputation I expect.You should give others reputation because hard work should be rewarded. 

Hello my friend, Yes, payment has become dependent on good reputation, but reputation should be given to people who deserve it, such as those who share useful information and have good content and not randomly because this is against the rules of the forum. By doing so, everyone will ensure they get paid.

• +2 1

I do not agree with you with what i said. We must adhere to the rules and laws of the forum and we must only give the reputation to those who deserve it and giving the reputation should not be random only for the sake of earning.

I thought at first that good reputation don't earn us more, but not reading all the comments I'll come to know that it aslo affect our earning much, so try to give positive reputation to whome they deserve.

Payment for feedback has been suspended due to fraud 

There were people who were granted to allow random just to finish them and get their payments now set to allow only those who deserve it for free, this feature is no longer available ... I hope the middlemen bring it back .

• +3 1

We must interact and give a good reputation for featured publications. This is to motivate members, especially beginners, to write useful topics and contain new information.

• +5 1

You are, of course, correct that giving a reputation and providing positive interactions makes you a popular person and many members do that and in return they receive a lot of positive interactions and reputation.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it is very good that we provide support and a good reputation for ourselves and increase our confidence in ourselves.  Many of the members of this forum provide a lot of useful posts that should be viewed, read, understood well, and benefited from.

We must grant reputation for people who publish useful and target publications and are really not random because we do so, we violate the rules of the Forum, some people are putting publications without any benefit

If we increase our reputation by working in this forum, we can be successful.  Moreover, if the reputation is more, our income will be more  So we should increase reputation by working according to the rules.  Then we can be successful by working in this forum.

No doubt, that it may increase our income and provides us talk tokens but the most important factor is that whether we are giving right reputation or not. If someone's post even don't deserve good reputation and we are giving them even better then we might find ourselves in trouble later on. So, be careful while giving rating and follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

In my personal opinion, reputation is not only important for money, but also for encouraging members to write good posts that deserve positive reviews because, as we all know, there is a big gap between posts and comments.

Actually, I believe the members of this platform have the opportunity to give 50 reputation daily to the post of other members but the reputation should be giving to the post that deserves our reaction because reputation is like a reward to the members of this platform.

It used to be payment was made to give the reputation and they were paying 50 of the currency, but now when the payment stopped, many people no longer give ratings and this caused a problem in paying with Bitcoin

• +2 1

yes my friend you are right we have to give reputation for topics that deserve to take a positive reputation but within the limits and rules of the forum and we can reply to any participation we have experience in and express our opinions but within certain limits and without bad luck 

Hello 

Granting a reputation should be according to the rules and not randomly

giving the reputation  It takes a lot of accuracy, and we don't have to randomly give reputation points, rather we have to award them to those who really deserve them and their topics are useful and meaningful. 

• +1 1

On 4/4/2021 at 6:22 AM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends,I hope we are know that cryptotalk new payment system.Now it's gives up an opportunity to earn more token in have reputation.So we give 50 reputation in a day and earn more money.i hope we are understand.

Indeed, working on coding must provide the reputation to others, and also this will bring us a good reputation as well, because it is like the good that you do to others

The reputation it's very important in this forum it's like the merit in bitcointalk forum so we should react to each other posts to help us to earn more but only if the post is really merit and deserves that not just like that .

• +3 1

It is our duty to present the reputation to those who provide distinguished and useful publications that indicate that its owner has tried to provide something special for everyone, and we are paid in exchange for the reputation we grant.

But we must adhere to giving positive reputations to useful publications that adhere to the rules of the forum, and also to not hesitate to give a negative reputation to spam publishers or those who violate the rules of the forum, we want to make this forum clean and professional.

yes you are right you have to give reputation to everyone on this kind of platform you have to keep on working and keep making the good profit give it to others you will also receive yours .

• +2 1

This is true, my friend, but in my opinion we should not focus on money, it is necessary that we focus on giving a reputation to the topics that deserve it, this is just my opinion, my friend

My friend, reputation points are our way of thanking each other for the information we provide and it increases with the increase in the value we find in the topic or post, and we do not have to give it randomly because by this we will lose the rating scale that we adopt for topics before reading it, which is reputation points, and it will be an irresponsible act to give it randomly without halves .

• +4 1