Some steps that make it easier for us to work in the forum. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Some steps that make it easier for us to work in the forum.

All the steps that you have given us are considered useful for everyone here, my dear friend, thank you for that.
But I will add to these steps also a very important step, that step is to join the section "About the Forum" in order to acquire the most important conditions for working within this forum and we must also avoid insults and negative words, in addition to that the topics must be published in the correct section and Not to deviate from the main topic while commenting on it.

Thank you my friend for the sufficient and detailed explanation of the business rules here
We must focus on forum rules to be safe and protect our accounts from getting banned

Thank you my friend for the sufficient and detailed explanation of the business rules here
We must focus on forum rules to be safe and protect our accounts from getting banned

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful post.  In fact, I am a new member of the forum and just finished my first 100 posts.  I gained a lot of useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies thanks to the old experienced members.

I agree with you my friend, adhering to the rules makes it easier for us to work, reduces the risk of receiving a warning point, and also increases our acquisition of positive reputations .we all have to follow this steps most especially the beginners so that we wont face much difficulties in the forum while participating . 

After analyzing your post, I saw several contradictions here. You are talking about the necessary things to work on the forum, but in the paragraphs it is said that you need to strive to gain knowledge, and not use the forum as a way to earn money.

View and understand the terms and conditions of the forum correctly and properly and adhere to them and provide useful, valuable and informative publications and topics and share them with other members and evaluate them.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, first of all, you must set daily goals, then you must work in a comfortable environment, to avoid physical and mental fatigue, if you do not have much experience in the forum, start making your posts and comments in the beginners section, use a vocabulary, simple to understand.

• +1 1

I am with you 100 % my friend. The most important thing to a beginner is to follow the rules and try to keep yourself in the safe zone from getting banned also keep in mind that's going to be a long road and it's going to take time. 

These steps are very good and can be used to work in the forum . Some members enter the forum without any prior knowledge of digital currency so they have to be patient and work hard and they will definitely learn . The important thing is to respect the laws of the forum and not to violate them so that they can continue to work and gain knowledge.

• +3 1

This is true my dear, working in this forum for financial profit only is considered a big mistake, this forum is comprehensive and there are many benefits that you can get by working here, and the most important of these benefits is the great knowledge and experience that you can gain by following the useful topics and commenting on them And discuss them with the members, good luck everyone.

That's right and I think you'll u stated some of the best steps tips to work successful in this forum without any hitch or face difficulties attaining success in the forum. We appreciate with thanks.

Thank you for your advice my friend. We must learn all that is useful from this platform and hasten to implement laws during work. We must use the elderly when we face any problem. We must be one family and share information and look for sources of knowledge and  Encryption updates to gain experience and skill

On 4/2/2021 at 8:01 AM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

I hope you took some information from my participation.

Good luck everyone.

@Mohamadmal1999 Those who read the publications always take note of what they learn from it, that is why you always see that more and more people agree on something, because they are learning from others and then they translate that into their writings, reading is important and bring good topics is what we need, cryptocurrencies have quite extensive information on the internet, we can take from there and bring here with our own words, that will help us grow at the level of the accounts due to the reactions that are obtained with own publications and that contribute positive things to the forum.

The most important thing bfor All forum users to do read and follow the rules in order to prevent any alerts and to remain safe on the forum.

Hai hello mate. Nice to meet you in here. Hope you doing well. Awesome tips that you done in your post. Very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate.

• +2 1

Yes I completely agree with you . By following rules and regulations of this forum it can become easier for us to work here . If we violate any rule our account will face ban. We should avoid scam ideas to reach out desired goal and also avoid short cuts . We should continue to work with patience as no one can get success overnight.

Dear in general, in order for us to work well and safely here, and we expose ourselves to warning by those in charge of the ban, we must read the forum rules in general through a section on the forum. This section contains all the forum rules in general. If the naming of these rules we will stay here safely and work here  Seriously, and do not expose ourselves to the ban by the organizers of the forum Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for opening this wonderful and useful topic for all, of course these steps have enabled us to achieve our work here easily without mistakes and without fatigue. Thank you, my friend. 

Thanks friend for sharing this useful information for us . This is really informative topic for me because i am new member at this plateform. And i really didn't know about lots of things od this forum. I am working hard to get good reputation at this forum. I hope i will be success in this work.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information. Certainly, we cannot enter this forum without knowing the rules and not violating them, because we will be subject to a ban if we violate them.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this great steps that will determine your success in the cryptotalk platform, so we will all follow this steps with full force and strength so that will achieve this greatness we are after, more of this from the senior and experience members of the platform.

Many of the novice people who enter the forum and want to enter here and participate quickly, their only concern is to earn money and do not complete with them, so they are banned and do not earn either money or information.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, we have to follow the rules correctly, because this is something that will help us work and we are also happy to get a positive reputation.

There are some steps that enable us to facilitate the mechanism of working with this encryption, which is the presence of some steps necessary to create content of great benefit that enables us to earn a lot of currencies.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips that will help many novice members who are newly joining the cryptotalk forum.

Grammar is essential, patience is very important, and searching for useful information is a very useful thing.

• +4 1