Solution to avoid same reply - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

I think no one can reply the same as everyone thinking is different and as we all know copy paste is not allowed so everyone comments differently but there is possibility that the wording sometime may be same. 

You do not give the same reply of the question because you pso is not counted if you do so. Then you explain in other words.

Or do not reply of the same question. 

Do not copy the answer of anyone

• +4 1

I would like to give advice to those who give the same reply while working on this forum. Posting on this forum is the main job.  If we want to be successful by earning money by working in this forum, then we have to post usefull.  If you don't post useful, yobit won't count it.  And if we give the same reply again and again on a topic, then our post will not be useful and then our reputation will be reduced.  We will not be able to be successful by working in this forum if the reputation is low. So we will refrain from giving the same reply, then we can be successful by working in this forum.

Very good morning, thank you for your post. The truth is that from my point of view the best way to avoid always the same answer is to study each publication in depth and to help in the best way, in each publication there are different comments and it is up to us to see what we can get from there. After we study well in depth we can contribute our value from our point of view and with our words.

I also think that it is logical that the responses are similar because the solutions to these questions are limited, so I think it is okay for you to give a similar answer, but to answer it in your own way and add your own ideas.

I think best thing to avoid the same reply is to give every topic you answered on a reputaion and by this way you will know if you answered on this topic or not i do that all the time because i forget alot

It is not possible that give same reply .when we saw post every one have different point of view and thoughts  there are no chance to did same reply if we  didn't copy other comments.

• Useful or interesting 1

The way to avoid same reply is to just read question and try to write it in your own wording. Because everyone has different opinions and they  can share these with different suggestions. So we don't read other answers and try to write our answer in to our own wording . 

So by this the same answers are changed.

Thanks.

Hi dear, your question is good. I think about it mostly but i do not have a solution of this problem. I want to answer of this question. I hope you guide me correctly. 

This is one of the problem in this forum on that time because there is a similar topic made which is cause of deletion, all we need to do is to used the search bar feature if you want to make a topic so that if there is no similar on your topic, you can able to post it freely.

The best way to avoid the same old answer is to have enough information compiled in what we call "Forum Sections" Remember that this is a very broad forum, but we must keep in mind that you can only comment on some specific ones, which does not facilitate the work when it comes to the topics we need to know, so as long as we have those sections and get the information from there will be easier to provide value here.

• +3 1

The only solution to avoid same reply is by following the posts and comments of the other members of the forum to enable you know what to write and not to write same comments with some one else because it is against the rule and regulations of the forum to copy one another post it will lead one to warning point or restrictions

Dear friend, in fact, not 50 thousand members of the forum are active, and some of them have been arrested and banned, and do not forget that there is a special section in the Russian language, I advise you to try to read the responses, avoid repeating them and present new ideas.

I think that such a problem is solved by the moderators in the forum by deleting the spam comments. Also, members can search for comments or posts before writing them to see if there are similar comments beforehand.

The best thing for this is to know about different topics when publishing so you have more information in your mind and the truth is you have the ability to create different topics quickly, it is important for all this to also know about everything that is happening both in the world of financial markets, as in the technological world in this new Digital era.

reading many replies is impossible task and to be honest there are not that much active members in this forum I can't say anything about this

To avoid same answer, we should provide a topic that is open for a discussion not only for a specific answer.Dont try to read other reply to gain some idea instead do your research and build your own thoughts. Before making any new reply, you should read all the reply against the topic to stop the repetitive reply.

The best thing for this is to study your posts so that you realize in which ones you have already commented and in which ones you have not, to carry out a type of publication that sincerely does not have anything to do with the other, for this it is also important to study what other people comment so that our comments do not clash or are the same as those of others so we add a unique value.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is better that all members read all the responses and posts to avoid the same response. It can be the same response, but with a different point of view. Each person has to write his response in his own way, not copy and paste.

Hello my dear friend! Yes, sometimes there are many, many answers on some posts / topics. Probably the creators of such topics do not have time to read new answers) I do not know how to avoid this. But it's cool when your posts / topics are very popular.

• +2 1

We all think differently, the answers in essence may seem the same but in points of view and way of explaining and writing they are different, here there are many members with totally different thoughts, the idea is that each one writes what their ideas drive them, that do not copy anyone.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

What I know is that you can have same ideas but presents them differently which I think there is nothing wrong about. I would consider same reply as when someone copies one's else reply.

To avoid the same(similar) comment or thread replies on the forum, we must be focussing on writing unique and authentic texts, that do not match to other users posts. For this we need to make sure we have our own writings and is not sourced from any other external websites or blogs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its also a thing about which i was also worried so i decided to give replies to only those post in which they ask about our opinion about that thing  so when a person is asking everyone to give their opinion than everyone is going to give the answer according to their opinions and i don't think this thing can be wrong.