Investment advice for beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Investment advice for beginners

First of all, I appreciate your effort for sharing such a useful content. Although, I haven't invested in this field so far, but now reading the comments and your topic, I have decided that I would go for investing but I have few questions. First, is this platform secure and safe for investment?  Second, which coin should I choose for investment? Please guide.

I also know that yobit is the best exchange. It has investbox where you can get a good profit at daily basis. If you invest in investbox in different coins then you can get different % at daily basis profit without any trading. 

What a nice post you've came up with, seriously it'll be better to invest some of the coins we're earning instead of spending it all,we can invest them,and they'll yeild more profits to us,but before engaging ourselves in investments let's try to learn and know more about it first,and also invest what you can afford to loose, incase if something happens

Thanks for this forum. If you submit 1000 talk tokens, you can earn 10 additional talk tokens per day. This is happening for Investbox in Jobit. Thank you for the information you have provided us, you experts, we will be able to enter the investment well. This is very important for new members of this platform who want to make more money from this platform. The downside then is that it is a good platform for newcomers to invest and train so we can experiment with a small amount of investment initially with what we gain from crypto talc and then raise capital.

Good day, gentlemen! I hope you're all doing well.

Today I'd like to introduce you to InvestBox, which I use on yobit. I believe Yobit has a great function for us to invest in. Thanks to this forum, if you deposit your Talk token tokens on yobit to InvestBox, you can receive 1% every day. You will receive an additional 10 talc tokens per day if you deposit 1000 talk tokens. Thanks to InvestBox, this is happening on Yobit.

I

Well, my dear friend, in fact, I did not make investment operations in the past .. I think it is good for me to follow the advice that you gave me on your important topic .. Certainly, investment is a good thing for the one who has studied it well because it carries risks for beginners .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Thanks for this forum. If you submit 1000 talk tokens, you can earn 10 additional talk tokens per day. This is happening thanks to Yobit. Thanks to the information you provide us, you experts, we will be able to enter the investment well. This new information will be very important in this platform. It is a good platform for investment and training after the value has dropped.

Hello dear friend. As a beginner, this information is useful to me in the upcoming era and stages. Thanks for the information that you give me and others. I was unaware of these type of investment plans but now I've known a little bit which is enough for me. Thank you dear.

Thank you for these important and useful advice.  You should not put all your money in one place in order not to incur huge losses.  Cryptocurrency prices cannot be predicted because they are linked to many rules and conditions.  To be successful in the investment field you must become a long-term owner rather than a day trader.  I advise you to consult older members in order to avoid risks and losing your money.

• +2 1

Hi dear fellow 

Yes you are right and i am totally agree with you yobit is very useful to save our money and it is also very useful in terms of invest box.

People can invest their capital to increase their money. This information will be very useful for new members .

Thank you keep posting

My advice is before investing think about risks . You must have proper knowledge about trading. Be careful about your investment amounts.

@SelimAbi yes this is a great feature of yobit that it give us opportunity to invest our talk tokens and coins to earn good profit like 1% per day . We should be very careful while investing and must start from little investment so that we can prevent from higher loss.

It will be better to invest some coins۔we are earnings instead of spending it۔we can invest them they yeild more profit۔but before engaging ourselves in investment let's try to learn more about it۔

Hello there greetings if you want to invest in cryptocurrency I think you should learn first about cryptocurrency and how it is work and in that case you have to read lots of article in online lots of books that senior recommend you and the after doing the those kind of jobs you should be able to invest all of your money without sharing of losing money

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, thank you. In fact, I love working here and every day I learn completely new things and add them to my encyclopedia of cryptocurrencies. Acquiring knowledge from this forum is the best thing I have ever known.

The best thing to do with regards to the talk currency that we get from our work in the forum is to put it in investment so that what we get increases since the price of this is still very low and hopefully its price will increase.

Hello dear greetings if you are beginner in this forum I can regulate you first of all you have to do is read about this hold on rules and regulation suctions about what to do and what not to do and then you have to work hard be patient don't lose your confidence and never give up always motivate yourself and create a reply in knowledgeable information that people can game information and give you quality reputation and that would be good reputation will lead you to gain  in come to this forum

Hello my friend
Yobit is considered the best and the most famous because it provides us with easy and profitable methods, but my advice is not to take risks and put a large amount of money in anticipation of any kind of theft or fraud, and the account must be secured and strengthened for fear of fraudsters and pirates

Yes my friend. I also use this process to increase my daily earnings. Yobit is the best wallet which can be used to invest, trade, mine and store all of the digital currencies. By investing on yobit we can easily increase our daily earning by 1% on daily basis. 

Yes, my friend, of course, that you are right, my friend, we must abide by the rules and conditions here, never risk, and choose the best currencies to invest in order to win a lot here and be far from losing. 

The most beautiful thing about this in the platform is that it is easy to use for everyone and you cannot be lost or distracted in your presence on such a platform and it has low fees for converting from one currency to another

• +3 1

Thank you for your advice in this post

But in my opinion, you should not put large sums of money into investment

So that we are not exposed to loss or fraudsters

We must put reasonable numbers that can win us a profit

My friend, I am doing new work in this forum.  So I don’t expart on all things.  But if you want to invest in it, you need to know about it first.  In this case, you can take advice from seniors if you want.  Then you can be successful.

In my opinion, the most important thing is not to invest too much for trade and investment so that there is no loss or fraud and theft.

To protect your account from fraud and embezzlement, you need to protect your account properly.

I wasn't aware of this feature of investbox in yobit. I haven't practiced investment in yobit but I should go for it after having enough knowledge and understanding of yobit. Anyhow thanks for sharing that update with us. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼