Sudden blocking and solutions available? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mera sk

Sudden blocking and solutions available?

Hello my friends, I hope you are all well❤

Talking about the ban may be repeated, but my idea as a whole is not repeated. I have one of the friends who are kind and very committed people and they do not act in the forum except in accordance with the laws in place, but unfortunately it was banned permanently without any point of warning or without mentioning the reason in the ban letter.And he asked me to find a solution for him. I went to the section "About the Forum" and found a post about settling the situation of people who expect that they have been subjected to injustice through a technical error, but it is required that the person concerned himself attaches his mail to the problem, but how can he do that while his account is suspended  ?  I am confused and with a shout, I do not dare to raise the problem to one of the officials. Therefore, I hope that those with experience will answer me. Sorry for so long.

I love you all.❤❤❤

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have a little bit experience with the ban from this forum because I have already been banned from the platform and I talk with the support and they answer me after one month and bring my account back and ask me to not do 5he Same mistakes and I still here from this time 

• +1 1

There are many people whose accounts have been banned, and they think they have done nothing wrong, so they can contact the brokers via Telegram, as their accounts have been blocked and they cannot open them.

• +3 1

Write to the moderator of the forum or to the support team, ask them to unblock your friend, if you think that they banned him for no reason, and there were no violations of the rules on his part.

I think that the reason for luck is sharing duplicate or unhelpful posts, or the idea may be complicated, so I advise that we avoid these mistakes and always give new ideas and benefit from the experience of the elderly members

Laws should not be tolerated. Everyone should not violate them because warning points will be received, which is a ban for a period of no less than two weeks. Therefore, I advise everyone to abide and then abide.

I think the reason for the sudden banning of some members is due to the use of vpn.  Must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  There are a lot of rules to adhere to.  You can contact the supervisors to find a solution.

The most common reason for the ban within the forum is to work on repeating comments and using languages that are not present in the forum, and we must avoid bad words and work within the rules and laws so that the account is not blocked or get warning points and thanks

• +2 1

Dear i have a not solution to banned account many people work on it and avoide from the banned account. But you can only request to the moderator and admin of the cryptotalk.

The best solution is to contact the support team and explain the problem to them because they are the only ones able to remove the ban . But I am sure that he violated the laws of the forum and was banned because the management of the forum does not prohibit anyone without reason.

• +2 1

Dear, the best way to prevent the ban is to avoid violating the forum rules, as long as you abide by the rules of the forum and avoid copying and pasting and do not offend others, you are safe, I do not have much information about the ban to help you.

• +3 1

Hello dear, I do not have experience of banning in this forum now that I am already banned from the platform and they think that they are not where they made any mistake and there were no violations of the rules on his part. Thank you very much

• +5 1

At the moment it has not happened to me but I know of people who for doing things outside the regulations the administrators have warned them and since they do not do them they punish them for a time blocking them suddenly and after their time of punishment they re-incorporate them but if not they adapt or do not want to comply with the regulations of the forum they end up being eliminated definitely luck in your way.

• +3 1

On 3/26/2021 at 7:12 PM, Mera sk said:

Hello my friends, I hope you are all well❤

Talking about the ban may be repeated, but my idea as a whole is not repeated. I have one of the friends who are kind and very committed people and they do not act in the forum except in accordance with the laws in place, but unfortunately it was banned permanently without any point of warning or without mentioning the reason in the ban letter.And he asked me to find a solution for him. I went to the section "About the Forum" and found a post about settling the situation of people who expect that they have been subjected to injustice through a technical error, but it is required that the person concerned himself attaches his mail to the problem, but how can he do that while his account is suspended  ?  I am confused and with a shout, I do not dare to raise the problem to one of the officials. Therefore, I hope that those with experience will answer me. Sorry for so long.

I love you all.❤❤❤

Dude sometime we think we had not made any mistake but  actually we had broken the rule of the forum which is maybe unfamiliar to us. But if you still feel that you're account is mistakenly blocked then you can contact  the admins of the Forum by telegram. 

Edited by Samotokika
  • +2 1

well mate I don't think we will get banned without any reason it could be possible maybe your friend violated some rules without knowing. We should always try to follow the rules and regulations.  Simple 

Most persons whose profiles have been suspended believe they have done absolutely nothing wrong, so they can contact the providers via Text message because their services have been suspended and they are unable to access themselves.

I think there is still an option to talk with administration even if your account get banned from the forum and you can send them the message and ask about the reason of banning but I think after getting banned permanently there is option left for appealing.

They can be helped by raising the problem and the situation that they suffered through through your personal account. Put in the account of the wronged person and explain the problem and the supervisors and mediators will help you, and do not worry about yourself. It will not happen that something is just a misunderstanding in the field of digital This happens a lot.

If you are sure that your friend did not violate the rules of the forum or that he did not commit any mistake, you can speak on his behalf to the mediators and explain the problem of your friend, and they will search about him and check his profile to discover the mistake that he committed, and if the matter is simple, he will be returned to work normally If it was a big mistake I don't think he will be able to work again

• +4 1

My point of view the reason for the sudden banning of some members is due to the use of vpn.  Must read the platform rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  There are a lot of rules to adhere to.  You can contact the supervisors to find a solution.best of luck.

Yes its quite good topic but I say there is many ways in which our account is blocked first is wrong grammar use and other is not follow the forum rule 

And some other reason is your account is from banned country and anything else like that

Greetings my friend ,  some of my crypto talk friends faced same issue , they get banned suddenly without any point given or message tells why they get banned , I don't have a good experience about banning  situations , but far as I know there some steps  must be happened before final ban .

Dear ban can be caused by prohibited words or may be a publication that has a personal abuse of participating members or maybe violating the forum laws and I have been made several times and therefore if you are banned you should contact intermediaries by blocking your account and asking why and waiting for the response and decay

• +3 1

It's a pity what happened to him
I think the rules should be checked to be sure
And the vpn is not running
I hope members will publish alerts not to make this mistake
I advise him to start over and complete his goal in this forum
good luck

Dear friend if you do anything against the rules of the forum then you are banned by the forum and if you are banned by the forum there is no solution of unban because sometime you receive warning points  and you are  band by the forum for some days but if you are parmanentaly ban  then nothing will be happened you are unable to do anything.

• +2 1