Is it good to take the start from this section? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr. Asif

Is it good to take the start from this section?

Hello my friend, before you start publishing, I advise you to read the forum’s rules and adhere to them completely. This is to avoid getting warning points so that your account is not banned. This section is one of the most important sections as it introduces you to the basics of working in this forum and gives you more knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, buddy. 
Yes the beginning of this section is valuable because this section contains almost the largest number of members in addition to that contains the Basic Rules and information you need to work well in the forum 
Good luck

Yes my dear friend as a beginner it is very good for you to start in the beginner section. Staying on this section you gain basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this forum, after gaining basic knowledge from this section then gradually move toward the other section for commenting and posting.

Hello my dear friend.  Works in primary departments.  If we work in the primary department, we will be able to acquire knowledge from the beginning.  Gain experience.  Then we can rise to the top section.  We'll be fine.

Of course, my friend of the good start, Department of beginner you're going the right way there are a lot of themes must be identified in this section, access, plus read the forum rules well before you start to do any participation in order to ensure the protection of your account from the ban, too..
You can learn a lot of general information about the field of digital currencies encrypted .
Good luck, buddy.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:59 AM, Dr. Asif said:

I just now joined this page. It will be good to take the start from this section as a new bie.  Please seniors give me your prestigious suggestions. 

Yes, being beginners in the forum, we must learn here in our section. There is a lot of initial information that will benefit us in work and learning, and then we can move to another section.

Off course Beginners section is for the newbies and it is recommendable for all the beginners to start from here and create and respond to posts at the section and also they will gain all the necessary information from this section.

Yes, of course, in order to gain information from senior members and provide knowledge about cryptocurrencies, we must first be in this section and work hard and smart to gain knowledge and money together

• +1 1

This section is definitely suitable for you and many members, especially if they are new to work.
You must first make a greater effort to end the first 100 posts, as it is free of charge and it is not required that all of them be posts. Your responses to the posts will also be counted.
I advise you to be patient by publishing posts at the beginning, be patient a little bit to gather enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The largest gathering of members is in this section, the junior section, so you must spend a lot of time in this section to be able to acquire the largest number of knowledge and information, and then you can move to other departments

Hello dear friend .  How are you doing .  Dear, in order to get a good profit from here, you must follow the laws and instructions laid down by the forum administration.  Create helpful posts on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies, and you can also write helpful responses.  Use understandable words and phrases in order to get a good reputation and thus achieve profit later.  The first 100 posts are free, and then you will be devoted to the 20 paid posts.

• +3 1

As beginners, every effort is made, to learn from older members and their experiences to develop our knowledge of this
And organize our time well so we can take advantage of it,
Note the rules. And attention to guidance and advances to us.

• +2 1

Yes this section is very informative we should always take start from this beginner section it contains all the basic information about this forum 

Good evening dear yes as a beginner to take start from this is really good because you are not capable to work on any other forum so it is better to stay here work here when you get enough knowledge and you think you can work on the other forums than go there and give your best good luck 👍

You should start from here if you are a beginner the rest of the sections do not provide you with initial information, rules and simple publications and if you publish or participate without knowledge it can be exposed to the ban and negative assessments starting here is very safe for you and easy and you can ask about any difficulty.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I advise you to start from this section in the forum in order to learn the basics, know the rules and abide by them, and later when you get enough experience you can move to the rest of the sections and participate in them

Hello my friend
It is a good step for you to start in this section to gain experience and knowledge, but before starting to publish I advise you to read the forum rules to avoid the warning and ban points.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, it is preferable for novices and newcomers in this forum to start with this section in general, the beginners section, but they must first, dear, enter a section about the forum and read all the rules of the beginner in their correct and clear form and understand them in general, and then start publishing the first post within this The department mainly acquires the necessary experience and knowledge about the way to work in this forum in general and takes the basics of working in cryptocurrencies from here Thank you very much

• +2 1

Before you begin, I recommend that you go through the rules in the section about the forum. Begin here, where you'll find simple and straightforward facts, and work your way through until you've completed the beginner's process. I wish you success at work.

My friend, it's the beginners section, of course, this is the section you should start with, but You must first read the rules from the section about the forum and abide by them in their smallest details in order not to be banned .. I search here in this section for knowledge before your search for money because knowledge is more important than money here and then you will learn everything I wish you all the best 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, before you start publishing, I advise you to read the forum’s rules and adhere to them completely. This is to avoid getting warning points so that your account is not banned. This section is one of the most important sections as it introduces you to the basics of working in this forum and gives you more knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

First of all, you have to end 100 free participation
After that, every day you have 20 posts, and your posts must receive positive reviews in order to be able to earn money from them
Most importantly, follow the forum rules in posting

Hey dear, in fact, you will only be able to post in this section for our new colleagues until you complete your first hundred posts and I suggest you work on this great opportunity with an organized plan from the start. You must first read the forum’s policy and rules to avoid mistakes and what remains for you to do is share your opinions and create your own topics while keeping in mind the renewal in ideas in order to avoid deleting posts and gaining positive reputation points. You will start receiving your earnings after completing the first hundred posts on your YoBiT account.

• +3 1

Beginners section is important on crypto forum to all its members and it will be a good starting point to all newbies and they get more information related to crypto world in easy languages in this section and i think it is a complete encyclopedia for any members who get great success on the crypto forum.

Yeah of course this good for you to start from this section. It is because this section teach you a lot about crypto currency. This section also teach you that how to follow the rules and regulations properly. You acquire knowledge here about different sections.