Learn About This Forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Waqas Vicky

Learn About This Forum

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. I wish you all the best. This forum provides you with a lot of knowledge and basic information that you need about cryptocurrencies. You should share useful publications and important ideas about cryptocurrencies and their circulation. Also, consult the elderly members.

For me, CryptoTalk is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn.

with you I have learnt a lot from this forum since I am spending more of my time here and I have great experience about it the job is very comfortable and give you knowledge in the same time we can earn from here a good money

Dear fellow i think you should not think all about this because these are very complicated questions and we don't know that who is behind this. So i think you should  just do hard work because it is enough for us that this forum give us bitcoins as well as knowledge.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, this forum is to do with the encrypted investment, contains a lot of useful information on this topic, so you should share publications useful for the money

I am also new on platform but I think if you want to learn about this platform then you need to read the the contents of the old members because all member have good knowledge and information about this platform and guide us In a better ways. 

I am agree with you my dear mate am also beginner like you .you're right this forum is amazing every thing is here I knowledgfull I learnt much about cryptocruncy trading digital currencies.

You see,the truth of the matter is that, I am not worried about who owns the site and what is the benefits of the posts that we make, but what I know is that either directly or indirectly, our the post is definitely benefiting someone, so that is just enough reason for me.

This site is of Russian origin, and anyone can join and work, as for writing posts and topics, this is what any member does for the purpose of knowledge and learning more about crypto and cryptocurrencies, in addition to getting payments.

Hello my friend, I am a beginner like you, but I think that the purpose of the post is to exchange knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and you can earn money here, but first you have to comment 100 times.

Welcome my friend, I am also a new member here and I don't know much about this, but all you have to do is work hard and respect the forum rules,You have to be patient and make useful posts for members. Over time, you will gain experience and start earning money 

I think that the idea of this forum is to give a large number of people around the world an opportunity to learn crypto with an incentive for that, which is to earn money. I do not know who the forum originated from, but I think that they are from Russia and they want crypto to expand further.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I think everything you ask is what every beginner should no, but i doubt wether everything will be explain to you here, so I advise you to search that from reliable research sites, but before then, don't forget to follow the platform guidelines very well.

• +1 1

Welcome you among us in this forum
You are very fortunate to be here on this forum that provides you with the money needed to meet your essential life needs

Hi dear

First of all welcome here to this amazing forum . This forum you will found very helpfull. This forum helps the people to know about the digital  world and crypto world. As you know now this is the era of digital world so we people should aware about it and try to give our best in it so can we survive here. And dear this forum is such a nice forum that you can also earn from here with a lot of learning.

All the best stay positive.

Thank you buddy.

Your questions are very important, but unfortunately I don't know the answers of them.

But I will wait for others to answer these questions.

Hope all members doing well. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I learned many things here. I learned how to follow the rules and regulations. I also learned some new knowledge about crypto world. My experience in this forum is very amazing because we can earn money as well as we can learn knowledge freely.

Hello my friend
I am also a newbie to this forum and I do not think that I can help you well, but you can read the section "about forum" I think it will be very helpful
Good luck to you

Actually, this is a very critical and special subject in this great platform; a participant must understand the platform's rules, obey the platform's instructions, and understand why he entered the platform.

Welcome to this platform dear and the good thing that I tell you it's real site and you can know this from the members who has many post even it's not easy to do post like many and the payment system is still good you can get money in yobit..

Welcome my friend, do not worry this forum is legitimate, but I do not know who is its owner, the thing that I know is that the goal of this forum is to exchange information about the world of cryptocurrencies, that is, you can benefit from this forum because you will gain a lot of knowledge, and besides that you can earn the money

• +2 1

You have to link your CryptoTalk account with your account on Yobit, because it is owned by the Yobit exchange and it pays you for posting useful comments. This main forum is to develop the field of cryptocurrencies and introduce people to them, as it seeks to be an encyclopedia of information about the world of cryptography.  It possesses an enormous and distinctive repertoire of knowledge, so you must write specific content and apply the rules of this platform

• +2 1

Your job here meaningful and informative content about the cryptovurrency and in the beginning you have finish writing hundred free posts to give you general idea about the forum.

We are delighted to have you with us, buddy. I hope you enjoy your time with us and learn more than you already know. The cryptotalk forum is operated by the yobit exchange, so you can connect your cryptotalk account with the exchange to receive your payment there. After that, you can start posting the required 100 posts to begin earning, and you will receive 200 satoshi and 10 talk token for each post you make.

Welcome, my dear friend, to ask who owns this forum. It is important that we gain sufficient knowledge, experience and money. It is an interesting site for me. Change my life to the best of luck.